Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Prospects Of Cisa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prospects Of Cisa (2147 Views)

Relevance Of CISA Certification / Prospects of NEBOSH without BSc / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospects Of Cisa by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2007
Does anyone know how much I can make with CISA certs
Re: Prospects Of Cisa by burn(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
You would make a lot of money if you have a lot of experiance.
Quite frankly, you will need approximately 5yrs of IS Auditing, Security or Control work experience before you can apply for the Certificate. So passing the exam is just the 1st step.
My advice: get a relevant job first and then take the exam.
God be with you
Re: Prospects Of Cisa by oshoyombo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2007
Thanks alot burn (m) for the insight on CISA, i was thinking of writing the exams my self, but am currently with the celtel call center. With your analysis it means i might not be able to use the cert as my current job is not related.
cheers
Re: Prospects Of Cisa by acolyte(f): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2011
HAVE YOU BEEN DREAMING OF GETTING POPULAR CERTIFICATIONS IN INFORMATION SECURITY eg CISA, CISM [certified information systems manager], CISSP [certified information systems and security professional] and CEH [certified ethical hacker] , BUT LACK BOTH THE TIME AND MONEY TO OPT FOR POPULAR INSTITUTES WHICH USUALLY CHARGE UP TO #150,000 [1000 USD OR MORE] OR MORE FOR EACH OF THESE PROGRAMMES,.?THEN, WHAT YOU NEED IS A SYSTEM TAILORED TO SUIT BOTH YOUR TIME AND BUDGET IN A MANNER AS CONVENIENT AS POSSIBLE; AND IF AM RIGHT, THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS NOW
www.binarysecurity..com
Re: Prospects Of Cisa by pioneer: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
For your CISA/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact
Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Hottest Careers For 2009 And How To Get Them / Is Ican Relevant? / Help This Frustrated Job Seeker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.