Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Where Is Jamb's "edit Registration Feature" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is Jamb's "edit Registration Feature" (1058 Views)

Is Jamb Still Adding 40 Marks / What Is Jamb Marking Scheme / Is Jamb Direct Entry(de) Form Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Jamb's "edit Registration Feature" by 8figure(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
We all could recall that last year's jamb website used to feature "edit registration feature" , with options which involved changing of school, course of study, other minor changes, and their usual high performance server.

And behold now we are presented with a more improved version of the all  "POWERFUL JAMB WEBSITE"
, which kindly disables all the important features.
When I realized that those features were no more, it didn't not take me seconds to call it a rip off in disguise.

Imagine the order; disable those handles so that we would collect more money from them when they come for change of course and institution".
My fellow Nigerians , does it mean that all of us should fold our hands and watch this and many like this rip us off our hard earned money.

Whats your say , should I or we occupy Jamb Or?
Re: Where Is Jamb's "edit Registration Feature" by Spirado: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
Pls my cousin has asked me to go and edit his name in jamb office.is this possible? (there was an error in his name during application).

(1) (Reply)

Help Help Help / Imo State Scholarship / Admission Into Graduate Programmes In The 2012/2013 Session-uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.