Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (22446 Views)

Cement Business start it I will guide you (by dangote authorised distributor) / How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thank God for those who have written to me through my e-mail adresssadwealthhunters@yahoo.com) and some have also called my line (08082083126).This is the wise thing to do if you have passion for this business.

1 Like

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by charony(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
please send the detail to harvestercharles@yahoo.com or text to 08033877054
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by oyewale3000(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
pls i also need the detail. send it to o
yewale2000@gmail.com, 08167232001
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by hommes(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pls. Am also interested in this Biz, kindly send me details and the cost of 300bags and any other expenses I may incure.email: omisakinkola@yahoo.com .
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by samdan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
NICE TO HEAR THIS FROM YOU, I AM INTERESTED IN THIS CEMENT BUSINESS. BASE IN MASAKA, NASARAWA STATE, BORDER TO ABUJA,
PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAIL OF HOW TO START THIS BUSINESS TO:
samdan71@yahoo.com
Tel:07034541690
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by auchman88(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
im also interested in d business. Please send me the price for the 300bags and other info to matricares01@gmail.com thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by icyd2001: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Send me details. icyd2001@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by boladonas(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
am interested pls send me a mail at boladonas@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by auchman88(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
please send me d whole details. im interested in d business wit u. Dis is my email. matricares01@gmail.com and my number is 07036240640. I base in enugu. Thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by pep78: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pls am interested send me details @ pamelapraise@yahoo.com. Am in PH
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thank you all for your interest in this business of selling cement. If you want to be rich, do what the rich is doing.

I have a very good incentive to offer all those who are really serious to do this business:

You will register with my company as my representative in your state and i will allow you to pay directly to Dangote cement in any of the plants at DISTRIBUTOR PRICE and you will arrange the transportation to your location.

However, you will pay a token to register as my Representative in your state. Note also that you can only buy a minimum of 1 Trailer if you are my REPRESENTATIVE.

For those who can only buy 300 bags, i will link you with my REPS in all the states of the federation but if you are in Lagos i will attend to you directly but if you want to act as a REP you are free.

I am doing this to help those who are serious. You can visit my office off Ibadan Expressway Arepo near MFM Prayer city. Just call me and i will direct you.

Why dont you PLUG into this new arrangement and do something this new year 2013. YOU TOO CAN BE RICH NOBODY IS BORN TO BE RICH OR POOR IT IS WHAT YOU CHOOSE. Which one will you choose? Take action now.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 1:10am On Dec 30, 2012
keep calling you must succeed in 2013 by doing the business of the rich - selling cement.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by hsquare79: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2013
i have interest pls send me the detail hsquare79@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by haywhy1: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
wealth123: Have u been considering starting Cement Business? Here is the oppourtunity to do so.

I am a DISTRIBUTOR with Dangote Cement and can help you to get the cement at wholesale price while you sell retail to make profit. I will also teach you how to make it in this lucrative business.

Those handling big construction can also buy cement from us at near distributor price and save a lot of money.

This is the business that made Dangote the richest man in Africa and now he has 3 big plant in Nigeria. Without distributors and retailers he cannot sell so why not join the train and do the business of the rich.

Hello.good day to you.kindly forward †ђε business plan for †ђε cement business to me.am seriously interested.my mail address is ayo_komolafe@yahoo.com
Hoping to hear from you soon
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by sonety2k(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
Kindly send me all the details of how to go about it to my mail box - sonetauto2yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by chyseth(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2013
Please am interested. my email is chyseth@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by omeja(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2013
Kindly send the business plan to my email box bayopl@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by MAKLIZ: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
this is my mail akinxoee@yahoo.com. forward details into my inbox.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by fratochi: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hello my brother, I am interested in this business, please send the details/mode of operation to me at fratochi@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 24, 2013
First of all i want to let you know that getting Dangote's Approval to be a distributor is really easy. but there is nothing you can do to get this Approval without you being a Registered company. This is so because during your application as a distributor, you will be requested to submit your Company Registration Certificate from the Corporate Affair's Commission Abuja, as well as a Bank Reference Letter which you will obtain from your Bank where your registered company holds a corporate account, and please note that before you will be allowed to register a corporate account with a Bank, you will be requested to submit your Tax Identification Number (TIN) From the Federal Inland Revenue, so if you are able to get a registered company and a Corporate Bank account you are good to go with your Registration to become a Dangote Cement Distributor, the Images i uploaded are copies of my Approval Letter as well as my registered company letter head, If you want to venture into cement distribution, You can contact me on the number listed on the Letter head, or send me an email i will respond as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by omeja(m): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2013
I have got all the requirement mentioned in your post. What next? My email adress is bayopl@yahoo.com.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Sobrit(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by oduz: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2013
eddiebruk: First of all i want to let you know that getting Dangote's Approval to be a distributor is really easy. but there is nothing you can do to get this Approval without you being a Registered company. This is so because during your application as a distributor, you will be requested to submit your Company Registration Certificate from the Corporate Affair's Commission Abuja, as well as a Bank Reference Letter which you will obtain from your Bank where your registered company holds a corporate account, and please note that before you will be allowed to register a corporate account with a Bank, you will be requested to submit your Tax Identification Number (TIN) From the Federal Inland Revenue, so if you are able to get a registered company and a Corporate Bank account you are good to go with your Registration to become a Dangote Cement Distributor, the Images i uploaded are copies of my Approval Letter as well as my registered company letter head, If you want to venture into cement distribution, You can contact me on the number listed on the Letter head, or send me an email i will respond as soon as possible.

cool 50 Likes
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Ydeejay: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2013
@wealth123, i am intrested too, i live in minna, niger state. Yd_alabi@yahoo.com
but please what you have failed to do on this forum is to publicly let us know the profit margin in this business.
Thank you
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Chizin(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2013
I think this is a kind of person we need in our nation.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by okennaM: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
wealth123: Have u been considering starting Cement Business? Here is the oppourtunity to do so.

I am a DISTRIBUTOR with Dangote Cement and can help you to get the cement at wholesale price while you sell retail to make profit. I will also teach you how to make it in this lucrative business.

Those handling big construction can also buy cement from us at near distributor price and save a lot of money.

This is the business that made Dangote the richest man in Africa and now he has 3 big plant in Nigeria. Without distributors and retailers he cannot sell so why not join the train and do the business of the rich.
call me as soon as u get my quote. Need a supplier of dangote cement at a cheaper rate. 08054215572.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Segunbills(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
Am very much interested send me details @ segunbills@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2013
The Profit Margin is calculated this way, when you start as a new distributor...you are only allowed to purchase a whole truck of 900 bags, which cost about One Million four hundred and eight thousand....this is at the rate of 1350 Per bag from Dangote, then you as a distributor are allowed to sell to retailer for 1650, but where you make more profit is when you as a distributor has about 4 to 6 retails store of your own where you supply to by yourself and sell for 2000 per bag as normal prize of a retailer. i am not one of a greedy person...so i give every assistance i need to those who needs it...comtact me on eddiebruknigltd@gmail.com or you can call me on the Number on the picture of my company letter head.the first number is mine, the MD CEO, while the second is my Manager, who is my elder brother.

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by mich2012: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2013
eddiebruk: First of all i want to let you know that getting Dangote's Approval to be a distributor is really easy. but there is nothing you can do to get this Approval without you being a Registered company. This is so because during your application as a distributor, you will be requested to submit your Company Registration Certificate from the Corporate Affair's Commission Abuja, as well as a Bank Reference Letter which you will obtain from your Bank where your registered company holds a corporate account, and please note that before you will be allowed to register a corporate account with a Bank, you will be requested to submit your Tax Identification Number (TIN) From the Federal Inland Revenue, so if you are able to get a registered company and a Corporate Bank account you are good to go with your Registration to become a Dangote Cement Distributor, the Images i uploaded are copies of my Approval Letter as well as my registered company letter head, If you want to venture into cement distribution, You can contact me on the number listed on the Letter head, or send me an email i will respond as soon as possible.

You are a very good man. I don't need a prophet to tell me. God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Ikotun On Fire (Photos) / The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.