Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1 (2247 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Travelling To The USA As A First Timer / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 by adelegan1: 1:04am On Feb 04, 2012
Re: 1 by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 04, 2012
Allow me to give you a piece of advice, there is nothing you need to learn about construction here in the USA that you can't learn at home.

They are two different building climates and need different methods so frankly studying in the US may not even help.

Good luck anyways.

PS: If you wanted to learn how to go to Mars, distabilise Boko Haram, study cure for Cancer, etc then come on over.
Re: 1 by imperiouxx(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2012
@adelegan1,

Have you gotten employment in US? If not, then I'm afraid if you won't be asked to simply learn your work in Nigeria. Don't just waste money, you can come to study wielding, in fact, deep water wielding here. But for apprentice work, I'm. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: 1 by Tosinville(m): 4:31am On Feb 04, 2012
^Imperiouxx, are you now in the united states at lastly?
Re: 1 by olanshi: 4:44am On Feb 04, 2012
imperiouxx:

@adelegan1,

Have you gotten employment in US? If not, then I'm afraid if you won't be asked to simply learn your work in Nigeria. Don't just waste money, you can come to study wielding, in fact, deep water wielding here. But for apprentice work, I'm. . . . . lipsrsealed

@imperiouxx

pls furnish me with more information about the apprenticeship program of welding (deep water, argon etc) and the institution I can do the apprenticeship in US, Canada, Europe or Australia. Pls send me an email : greatolanshi@gmail.com

I will be waiting anxiously to hear from you. Pls assist a brother,
Re: 1 by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2012
@imperiouxx or Olanshi:

Please I am so much interested in †ђξ program
Mechanical Engineering background and also I've a basic trainning on welding though I'm preparing to register for †ђξ int'l exam AWS cert.

pls furnish me with more information about the apprenticeship program of welding (deep water, argon etc) anywhere in US, Canada, Europe or Australia. Pls send me an email : oliboy2003@yahoo.com

@Olanshi: you can forward it to my email, incase you've gotten it already.
I will be patiently waiting and plz help your brothers
Re: 1 by olanshi: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2012
Still waiting for email pls

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Kano For The First Time.... My Experience And Thoughts. / Affordable And Reliable City University Malaysia Fast Admssion Process / My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.