Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop (1144 Views)

Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Consultants And Suppliers / Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Consultants And Suppliers / I Need Small Business Consultants Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2012
We urgently need Lagos Based Small Business Consultants in;

[list]
[li]Manufacturing -Soap, Shoes, Food canning & processing[/li]
[li]Services- laundry/dry cleaning, fumigation, cleaning of offices like banks, plumbing, facility management[/li]
[li]Financing - financing the above skills[/li]
[li]Marketing - marketing the above skills[/li]
[li]And Electricity Generation via Alternator Engines and Solar[/li]

[/list]

If you qualify with Track Records in any of the underlisted please we need you urgently.

To get connected, please visit http://smallbusiness.com.ng/business-networking/.

After You create a Profile, We will send you the Contact of the Organisation that Needs Your Skills.

The Organisation is a Religious Body that has alot of Unemployed Youths.

They need your assistance in an Upcoming Workshop.

Please call Jerry on 08160164718 for more details.

P.S: Mod please dont move this to Advert section. It will get enough publicity Here.
Re: Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2012
I havent gotten a single one since this post. Where are the small biz consultants and resource persons on this board?
Re: Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop by digi101(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
Out chasing startups with money to spend grin grin grin. Sorry i just couldnt resist cheesy

How about some more details? like location and likely time and duration of engagement. That might encourage folks. As for me am not a consultant but a serial entrepreneur with street skills grin
Re: Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop by globaljobs(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
I'm interested if the terms are good.

I am a manufacturing and business consultant based in Lagos.

You can reach me on 07086459367 or 08033290430 for further discussion.
Re: Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
Oh sorry guys i've been off these past few days.

I'll get the details for the venue and start day.

@globaljobs, digi101, donAdesida

Your skill must fall under the afore said category

Manufacturing -Soap, Shoes, Food canning & processing
Services- laundry/dry cleaning, fumigation, cleaning of offices like banks, plumbing, facility management
Financing - financing the above skills
Marketing - marketing the above skills
And Electricity Generation via Alternator Engines and Solar

Send me a text message, and i'll send you the contact to see if you qualify.
Re: Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop by NewMedia: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2012
I work in an NGO that helps youth start successful businesses.I also do freelance consulting at http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/ . The skills you need are my area of specialization as a BDO.
Re: Small Business Consultants Urgently Needed for a Workshop by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2012
NewMedia:

I work in an NGO that helps youth start successful businesses.I also do freelance consulting at http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/ . The skills you need are my area of specialization as a BDO.

Please send me a text message. And i will like to speak with you on what you do with the NGO.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Differentiate Between Fake And Original Dollars? / Sokoto State Discovers Oil Set To Join Oil Producing States / Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.