Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Oceanic Vs Firstbank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Vs Firstbank (896 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Vs Firstbank by bailo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2007
i want to know which of this banks is better,i had an arguement with some one .pls help us out.
Re: Oceanic Vs Firstbank by nicewoody6: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2007
That someone happens to be me. They both have their pros and cons. So weigh them before you make your choice. But one thing I value so much in a job is security while others are the experience to be gathered, the ease with which one can grow(get promotion) with lobbying, the length of time one has to work before he will be confirmed, and what are the conditions for confirmation (target, meaningful target or zero target), employee working environment(How friendly, rigid or flexible), and many more. Lets try not to judge with the pay for it could mislead us. Any way lets wait until they both start calling. But I will do some research on the two banks to decide which one is better.
Re: Oceanic Vs Firstbank by obee: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2007
it all depends on wat ur arguin on. Based on strenght first bank is beta, but 4 employment satisfactn i knw Oceanic is quite beta, ok? grin

(1) (Reply)

Needed In Abuja! / Want Ur Money 2 Work 4 U,invest On Gold Money Network Biz. / Oil And Gas Salary For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.