Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" (7426 Views)

Fighting Envy / Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. / Boko Haram & Co are fighting Against True Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" by vedaxcool(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin we know whose parents failed to impart him any form of morals indeed!

tidytim:

I have noticed that a guy called LagosShia who resorts to abuse and cussing when he is losing arguments.

How can a holy man who is supposedly so close to ALLAH , be so oposite to what ALLAH should stand for which is holiness, respect, civility and courteousness.

This guys even uses the b**** word on women, curses the parents of his critics and I dare say has no respect for even his Muslims counterparts of other sects.

Even the sunnis are getting tired of him , he has raised articles in the ISLAM section and rails abuse at anyone who disagress with him.

What sort of religious man is this .

Can someone help me out here, or am I missing something.

Sweetnecta was never like this

Vedaxcool was never like this.

What is up with this guy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821685.0.html#msg9731594

so much for the manners his father gave him grin grin grin grin what an excellent display of Islamic "morals" he shows it is his nature to insult people, it is his calling, it is what shia is about, don't you shias believe you get blessed for insulting prophet's wife? what an eternal hypocrite!
another of his Islamic "moral" in display here

LagosShia

Re: Muslim Cleric Voices Anger Over Pastor Oritsejafor's Comments
« #27 on: January 14, 2012, 02:20 PM »

Quote from: plappville on January 13, 2012, 08:28 PM
So the Christians that were previewsly killed by boko were not innocent? U can keep pretending that u don't supported their acts, Then u are proving u are not a true Muslim.
As far a the Quran is concern, it supports them to the last.

ashawo,dont teach me my religion.

so the animals the Benin that burnt a mosque and the savages in adamawa who attacked innocent muslims in their village are carrying the command of Jesus? please clarify.you are a true christian,aren't you?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-842713.0.html#msg9962892

LagosShia

Re: Muhammad Was An Abolitionist. He Purchased The Freedom Of Slaves
« #18 on: January 03, 2012, 07:19 PM »

The Pagans were the original owner of the Kaaba.

wen i dey call you ashewo u dey vex!only God knows wetin u dey do for france!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837667.0.html#msg9888903

this same individual that go around insulting people parents because he has non or he does respect his, is the same person that would open his gutter infested mouth to accuse people of behaving like himself, even during the holy month of ramadan he hurls invectives on people . this sort of gutter behavior is indeed inherently shia, in nature, and that is why the bulk of the rightly guided muslim do not follow it! smiley
Re: Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" by LagosShia: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2012
any woman who abuses the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and call him names,is worse than an ashewo,including your mother mr. Vedaxcool.tell her that i said if she abuses the Prophet (sa),in my sight she would become worse than an ashewo.so you can bring all my past posts where i engaged those kuffar who disrespect the Prophet (sa) and i am proud for what i said.

as for you,you are here abusing an entire group of muslims.so even for your fellow muslims,you are a curse.
Re: Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2012
Again we are treated to shia mannerism, we dare ask that was it the prophet pbuh that gave u lagosshia the order that when you own mother insults me call her an ashewo? Or was it ali r.a who made it permissible for u to call your mother that? Or was it husayn or khomini or khaminei or was it your father that trained you by the words call your mother ashewo if she insults the prophet? Where exactly did you get this training from? Again we might have to settle with holding shia theology which conveyed inconsistent forms of stupidies thereby producing ill mannered persons like lagosshoa, believe me we read they have prayer designed specially for cursing the prophet's wives, this is evidence enough why lagosshia wld not mind calling his own mother ashewo if she were to insult the prophet - this are his words he used any woman. . .the prophet's way pbuh differs from the shia way alhamdulilah
Re: Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" by LagosShia: 1:20am On Mar 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Again we are treated to shia mannerism, we dare ask that was it the prophet pbuh that gave u lagosshia the order that when you own mother insults me call her an ashewo? Or was it ali r.a who made it permissible for u to call your mother that? Or was it husayn or khomini or khaminei or was it your father that trained you by the words call your mother ashewo if she insults the prophet? Where exactly did you get this training from? Again we might have to settle with holding shia theology which conveyed inconsistent forms of stupidies thereby producing ill mannered persons like lagosshoa, believe me we read they have prayer designed specially for cursing the prophet's wives, this is evidence enough why lagosshia wld not mind calling his own mother ashewo if she were to insult the prophet - this are his words he used any woman. . .the prophet's way pbuh differs from the shia way alhamdulilah

you should go and check your sunni hadith book mr. :

Ibn Ishaaq (rh) reported that Abu Ubaida ibn Muhammad Ammar ibn Yasir said four men and two women were ordered by the Prophet Muhammad (saw) to be executed on the day of conquering Mecca. The women (Qaynaqa and Sarah (servant of Abu Lahab)) used to sing gross insulting poetry against Muhammad (saw). Muhammad (saw) said Their lives have no sanctity. Imam Ali (ra) said A woman insulted Muhammad (saw) and a man strangled her until she suffocated to death and Muhammad (saw) said Be my witness I declare her blood has no sanctity. [Abu Dawood]

grin grin

now we want to know what is the secret that this so called "muslim" (Vedaxcool) always like defending the scum of this earth like plappville and frosbel who insult the Prophet (sa) and call him all sorts of names?

here is a previous incident where he was corrected by a fellow Muslim that happens not to be a Shia-Muslim for defending those people that insult the Prophet (sa):

isale_gan2:

See your life. Making excuses for an odious creature such as Frosbel. Time to re-evaluate your goals, bros.

Yes, I took a liking to you, at first. Pardon my quirks: I'm drawn to confident opinionated guys with a tendency to be defiant and combative. Mea Culpa! lol. But, I am reading your exchanges with LagosShia and ZhulFiqar and I am not liking what I see.

https://www.nairaland.com/826513/o-allah-you-judge-between/1#9826307

we need to know the secret why Vedaxcool loves to defend a kafir at the expense of a muslim.
Re: Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" by vedaxcool(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
Thanks for confirming who really is without manners, I wish u luck calling your own mother ashewo per adventure she insults the prophet pbuh since that is what shiasm teaches/the limit of ur intellect or perhaps strangling her might do the trick.have fun doing it.
Re: Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" by LagosShia: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
^
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sufism In Islam. Share Your Opinions With Us. / Be The Best To Your Parents / Gems Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.