Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello (5009 Views)

Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) / Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hello forum,  I stumbled on this forum by accident late last night and I had such fun reading some of the posts and threads on here that I decided this morning to register,  anyway ,  I looked and looked and couldn't find a general introduction section where members can post to introduce themselves and *announce* their arrival,  well this is my announcement. wink  If its in the wrong place,  I beg o excuse me , I just di start here smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Mynd44: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hello and welcome.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thank You smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
I hope you enjoy your stay and I pray you don't getinto a fight that will drive you out
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^^ which kind prayer be dat? why would she get into a fight? isnt dat the way romance section peeps welcome people? grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
Iya, the way fights spring up these days, me I no gbadun ooo
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
but i tot u just thanked sexkillz for giving you the oppurtunity to gbadun ur pop corn?

its the e-fights dat make dis place lively oh jare! tongue
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
This is exactly the humour I need on this snow filled day, thank you all for the warm welcome, smiley

and please don't worry, I maybe new to this forum, but I am in no way a forum noob.

Online issues will be dealt with accordingly - virtually wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
dats the spirit sis! so are u pretty or fugly so we know the kind of guys you wld attract? undecided
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by no1madman(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
Wel fuckin come!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

dats the spirit sis! so are u pretty or fugly so we know the kind of guys you wld attract? undecided

Thank You smiley Well I have always believed beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and like attracts like, nuff said smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

but i tot u just thanked sexkillz for giving you the oppurtunity to gbadun ur pop corn?

its the e-fights dat make dis place lively oh jare!  tongue
Yes but she is new and all but what the heck do as you like jorh
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

Thank You smiley Well I have always believed beauty is in the eye of the beholder,  and like attracts like,  nuff said smiley

not again miss! beauty is now in the eyes of the be"seer"

embarassed embarassed
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
no1madman:

Wel fuckin come!

Uhmmmm thank you, I think  undecided  

, and thanks you for the warning, I have sense in my head O, don't get it twisted.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

not again miss! beauty is now in the eyes of the be"seer"

embarassed embarassed

Hahhahaha this made me lol for realz. Well there is another saying for this one : See with your eyes and you see nothing at all, see with your heart and you see wonders all around you :p

( I know, corny as hell but you get my drift smiley )
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by claremont(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
I hope this character is as new as she claims to be, and not another Nairalander masquerading as a newcomer for sadistic purposes.
In any case, you are welcome. Ignore insults, stay away from cliques, and you should be fine.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by slimyem: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
welcome miss.
I do hope you are here to stay.
And i promise you,you'll enjoy it while it lasts.cheers!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
claremont:

I hope this character is as new as she claims to be, and not another Nairalander masquerading as a newcomer for sadistic purposes.
In any case, you are welcome. Ignore insults, stay away from cliques, and you should be fine.

I have too much of my own character to be masquerading as anyone else. I am familiar with forum poliktics, so only time will tell.

Thank you for the conditional welcome though.

slimyem:

welcome miss.
I do hope you are here to stay.
And i promise you,you'll enjoy it while it lasts.cheers!

Thank you!! I am already having fun, I don't think I have laughed so much in a while. smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by amuukwu1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
Welcome ma'am.
[s]Just thought to tell you first, there's this cabal here. They wan makes we dear fear them, they no dey ever wan believe in anything wey person talk for here unless say na them or there member talk am. So, don't get intimidated by them, air your views as you wish but respectfully.  smiley smiley
Infact that your name sef don day make me trip for you sef,  cheesy grin If any of them find your wahala, just report them to me. I go treat there f%@k squarely. You hear.  wink grin[/s]
Welcome once again. smiley wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by no1madman(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

That's for me to know and you to continue wondering about smiley

OK!not my type,i guess. , .yeparipa!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
you see, now that wasn't painful was it ^^^^ smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Flashaldrin(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
Obviously op is a regular member in romance section. So she wan introduce herself to nl, she no see general section, she no see other sections, na straight to lomance section, i hear you!
But me i no send o, to me every handle is a whole new person to me, just as i still believe that fickle exists grin grin

so, op, welcome, but just so you know sha, every new user is expected to upload her/his pix, not less than 24 hrs after registering or else they get banned embarassed just so you know lipsrsealed
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by martin1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
cool :p kiss cry ;d
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
no1madman:

It's called"stimulatin d c.l.i.t.o.r.i.s"

I would cry if this wasnt sooooo funny grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Correction, I have just clicked the Nairaland General link and realise that there is actually a general section I had thought it was just a heading , so my bad to Flashaldrin re the General section but the rest of my reply, I stand by smiley

I am going to read there ( don't worry I will be back here to lol) and see if there are still human beings over in that section who understand the basic and fundamental customs of welcoming newcomers to a community. Some of you should be ashamed of your conduct.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Switup: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hallu newie 'soyez les bienvenue'(dont get it twisted, i meant you're welcome). Lemme let you KNOW sth dare NL WILL MAKE YOU so LOL(if u play d 'gooouuud' gal) BUT LIK SOM ODAS WHO DID NOT GROOM THEIR E-TONGUE WELLA(u go run mak ur leg touch ya head).

A.N.Y.W.H.O W.E.L.I.C.O.M.I.E T.O N.A.I.R.A.L.A.N.D
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hahaha, to the parts I understood. Thank you for the warm welcome. It is most appreciated. smiley

smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
so late i came, welcome oh,
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
A warm welcome is never late. Thank you smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Switup: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
*SCREAMING Wow from right to left* Nna i don old for NL ooo. E never tooouuu tae wey i join this forum i don pass 150 posts. ***HIGH FIVE*** to all who know i exit (that includes) l.o.v.e.r.s, c.r.i.t.i.c.i.e.r.s, and h.a.t.e.r.s
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Switup: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

Hahaha, to the parts I understood. Thank you for the warm welcome. It is most appreciated. smiley

smiley

you're most highly welcome. BUT MARK MA WORDS; N.L G.O H.A.N.G Y.O.U F.O.R C.A.S.S.A.V.A S.T.E.M I.F Y.O.U. N.O T.A.K.E Y.A T.Y.M.E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Motorcycle Delivery Boxes / RIP! Photos From Nollywood Actor Chinonso Chukwujekwu AKA Boss Man’s Burial / Unimaginable!!! Woman Gives Birth To Goat Looking Baby With No Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.