Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

If You Are Ashamed Of Me-so Shall I Be Ashamed Of You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Ashamed Of Me-so Shall I Be Ashamed Of You! (2331 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Ashamed Of Me-so Shall I Be Ashamed Of You! by modnd3(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vlRxY1wZqxo/Ty53VFr4e1I/AAAAAAAABMA/JP4LXMtj-yE/s400/Jesus.jpg[/img]

If you Love JESUS, press "Share" and the Arrow will point on your profile picture.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.                                                                      Matthew 10:33
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.                          Mark 8:38

If we are Ashamed of Him, He will be Ashamed of us -If we Deny Him, He will Deny us. If you LOVE JESUS, press "Share" here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2012/02/if-you-are-ashamed-of-me-so-shall-i-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Destroyer?-exodus 12:23 / Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving / What is the difference between sin , iniquity and transgression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.