Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Evil Family Pattern - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Family Pattern (2300 Views)

You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / The Biblical Pattern Of Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Family Pattern by velly001(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
i wud oblige u not to see this as chuchy even if it has a touch of spirituality.

I had a discussion with a friend and i was blessed, so i decided to share with you too. . .

Evil family pattern. . its a broad topic, we have the marriage, wealth,children, association e.t.c. . buh today we wud talk abt EVIL FAMILY PATTERN ON MARRIAGE

like someone said,"if you dont have issue in your family, it must be that your father is a pastor/imam, ur grandfather too, your great grandfather and your fore-fathers are believers". . And we know that in african history, three generation down ur family line, there is someone who isnt a believer or a traditionalist. . .

One common phenomenon is african/nigeria marriages has been linked to EVIL FAMILY PATTERN, if your in a relationship, check it,compare to your fathers own or mothers, there is going to be a link.

You aare either living a replicate of your fathers or your parent combined!

Either the issue of child outside wedlock, late marriage, rape, isolation, breakup after marriage, anger, wrong wife, storny life after marriage, promiscous, adultery, lack of child care, failure in relationship. .e.t.c.

All these trends are hereditary(biology wont teach you this)

REASONS while its been passed from genration to generation; is simply because all these features are been OVERLOOKED right before marriage!!

A guy keeps 2other gf u know about, and ur ok with it because he gives u assurance of love??
U meet a guy and u fall in luv, nt knowing anyfin abt his bckgrnd, if na akudaya (reincarnate)
ur dating a guy and he's fantasizing about other gals. . And ur ok?

Prayer
i pray your eyes will be opened to see these evil trends in your relationships/family and kick against it, dont pass it to your CHILDREN

I can continue to talk on this for hours, but e don dey turn epistle. . .

drop ur comment, lets rub minds on these
Re: Evil Family Pattern by electhnd(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Amen ooooo
Re: Evil Family Pattern by Dtruthspeaker: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2021
velly001:
i wud oblige u not to see this as chuchy even if it has a touch of spirituality.

I had a discussion with a friend and i was blessed, so i decided to share with you too. . .

Evil family pattern. . its a broad topic, we have the marriage, wealth,children, association e.t.c. . buh today we wud talk abt EVIL FAMILY PATTERN ON MARRIAGE

like someone said,"if you dont have issue in your family, it must be that your father is a pastor/imam, ur grandfather too, your great grandfather and your fore-fathers are believers". . And we know that in african history, three generation down ur family line, there is someone who isnt a believer or a traditionalist. . .

One common phenomenon is african/nigeria marriages has been linked to EVIL FAMILY PATTERN, if your in a relationship, check it,compare to your fathers own or mothers, there is going to be a link.

You aare either living a replicate of your fathers or your parent combined!

Either the issue of child outside wedlock, late marriage, rape, isolation, breakup after marriage, anger, wrong wife, storny life after marriage, promiscous, adultery, lack of child care, failure in relationship. .e.t.c.

All these trends are hereditary(biology wont teach you this)

REASONS while its been passed from genration to generation; is simply because all these features are been OVERLOOKED right before marriage!!

A guy keeps 2other gf u know about, and ur ok with it because he gives u assurance of love??
U meet a guy and u fall in luv, nt knowing anyfin abt his bckgrnd, if na akudaya (reincarnate)
ur dating a guy and he's fantasizing about other gals. . And ur ok?

Prayer
i pray your eyes will be opened to see these evil trends in your relationships/family and kick against it, dont pass it to your CHILDREN

I can continue to talk on this for hours, but e don dey turn epistle. . .

drop ur comment, lets rub minds on these

Evil Trees bear evil fruits!
Re: Evil Family Pattern by psychalade: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
These issues are also happening with Europeans and Americans with their single parenting and many children product of orphanage homes. Every thing is not spiritual problem. Government economic mismagement is what is amplifying our issues here in Nigeria.
Re: Evil Family Pattern by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
velly001:

like someone said,"if you dont have issue in your family, it must be that your father is a pastor/imam, ur grandfather too, your great grandfather and your fore-fathers are believers". . And we know that in african history, three generation down ur family line, there is someone who isnt a believer or a traditionalist. .
The statement in bold does not hold true when reality is considered though, this because there are many pastors and imams out there with a history of bad marriages and relationships to speak of too. So, you have to be high on bad grass to believe that hogwash. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Can Coke With The Name "Jesus" / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Prophecy About 2023 President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.