Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery (1739 Views)

Shipping From Atlanta To Nigeria / Shipping From The U.S To Lagos / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by xzit(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
I would appreciate any info on affordable and reliable means of shipping stuffs from the US within a 2 week window without the risk of losing it on getting to Nigeria.
Shipping company, courier services,etc, Anybody
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by bobyzamora: 12:35am On Feb 06, 2012
Xcit,

First me need to know what state u presently reside? i sent some goods last month to Nigeria , (12 laptops , Black berry phones, shoes, perfumes et atall) using a Nigerian shipping agent based here ,(this is the 3rd time am sending thruough them) and they all got to n9ja safely. , All he charges is weight of the goods shekenah! But if u have to use Usps or Fedex, u wil be charged extra,

So tell me wht state u liv in,
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 06, 2012
i live in Boston and i woud like to send a phone and 2 shirts
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by xzit(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2012
bobyzamora:

Xcit,

First me need to know what state u presently reside? i sent some goods last month to Nigeria , (12 laptops , Black berry phones, shoes, perfumes et atall) using a Nigerian shipping agent based here ,(this is the 3rd time am sending thruough them) and they all got to n9ja safely. , All he charges is weight of the goods shekenah! But if u have to use Usps or Fedex, u wil be charged extra,

So tell me wht state u liv in,

Thanks for your response bobyzamaro. Presently I live at Oyo town in Oyo state where I'm taking a course. But if the need arises I could always go to lagos for pick-up.
Pls i would appreciate more info on this shipping service asap. My email address is xzit05@yahoo.com and I can also be reached on yahoo messenger on; xzit05
I'll be expecting to hear frm u soon,
P.S. I'd also like to know how long it will take to get here.
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by rubix(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
xzit:

Thanks for your response bobyzamaro. Presently I live at Oyo town in Oyo state where I'm taking a course. But if the need arises I could always go to lagos for pick-up.
Pls i would appreciate more info on this shipping service asap. My email address is xzit05@yahoo.com and I can also be reached on yahoo messenger on; xzit05
I'll be expecting to hear frm u soon,
P.S. I'd also like to know how long it will take to get here.
hi bobyzamora, can i have discussion wit you? my email address is ..... Thank you
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by emperorubb: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
The BEST (and I mean, THE BEST!!! grin) company to use for shipments to Nigeria hands down is Ship Afrika. Not only are their rates cheap, but this is the only company today that gives you everything you need to control your freight from anywhere in the world through their website www.shipafrika.com. Their shipping service is very smooth. Every time they have something to ship for you, they will add all of the details to your inventory (including pictures of the freight... coolest thing ever), but you will need to create an account for yourself on their website (and this is free too). You can get estimates, or book directly from their website anytime you want them to ship those things to you (no need for those long annoying phone calls with a shipper or stupid paperwork unless it's absolutely necessary). You get email alerts every time your shipment status has changed, and you can even track it on THEIR website (no third party redirects), until delivery. COOLEST shipping company ever!!! wink Definitely check them out! www.shipafrika.com
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by xzit(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
emperorubb: The BEST (and I mean, THE BEST!!! grin) company to use for shipments to Nigeria hands down is Ship Afrika. Not only are their rates cheap, but this is the only company today that gives you everything you need to control your freight from anywhere in the world through their website www.shipafrika.com. Their shipping service is very smooth. Every time they have something to ship for you, they will add all of the details to your inventory (including pictures of the freight... coolest thing ever), but you will need to create an account for yourself on their website (and this is free too). You can get estimates, or book directly from their website anytime you want them to ship those things to you (no need for those long annoying phone calls with a shipper or stupid paperwork unless it's absolutely necessary). You get email alerts every time your shipment status has changed, and you can even track it on THEIR website (no third party redirects), until delivery. COOLEST shipping company ever!!! wink Definitely check them out! www.shipafrika.com

thanks dude. I have looked through the website...have u used them recently?
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by emperorubb: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
xzit:

thanks dude. I have looked through the website...have u used them recently?

Very much. They are VERY different from the others!

1 Like

Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by onatisi(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2012
emperorubb:

Very much. They are VERY different from the others!

have u read their terms and policies.i dont think they re good.they say they have the right to discontinue their site at anytime with or without notice .
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by xzit(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2012
onatisi:

have u read their terms and policies.i dont think they re good.they say they have the right to discontinue their site at anytime with or without notice .

Did they actually say that? Wow! I'll have to look into that.
Re: Surest Bet For Shipping From The Us With Ensured Delivery by emperorubb: 4:54am On Aug 27, 2012
Because they have the word there doesn't mean they will discontinue anything. Even facebook and CNN have the same. I use this company all the time. Very reliable!

xzit:

Did they actually say that? Wow! I'll have to look into that.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Shuttle Service Available / Best Booking Site / Flight Ticket Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.