Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital (1793 Views)

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room / 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital by Success15(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
1. Identify that you have passion for cooking.
2. Develop a business plan around this passion of yours.
3. Package yourself and prepare a presentation on how you can offer value to a restaurant business.
4. Identify your church member or any operator of a restaurant within your neighborhood who you admire.
5. Identify and approach any known personality of integrity in your community who the restaurant operator you want to approach respects and ask him to be your referee.
6. Approach the restaurant operator and present your free offer i.e to work in the restaurant without pay.
7. Learn the act of managing a restaurant, network with with the restaurant's customers and learn everything you need to know about meal delivery service.
8. If the operator starts paying you later, pay your tithe and save part of your pay, for your project of starting a mobile restaurant.
9. Pull out as soon as you are ready to start. Make sure you have your list.
10. Find out what those in your list want for lunch.
11. Prepare, package and deliver at their offices.
12. Save and reinvest in the business.
13. Grow and expand the business as you get more resources.

P.S If you want to develop these hot tips, kindly download my FREE attached special report.

Re: 13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital by ayodele123(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
What do you call zero capital in this?
Re: 13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital by Success15(m): 4:40am On Feb 08, 2012
By zero capital, I mean you do not have money to start it but you have passion for cooking and ready to turn your passion to profit. Then, you get started without money on you, following the steps mentioned below. In the process, your rich content will fetch you all the resources needed to kick start your own mobile restaurant business.
Re: 13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital by Success15(m): 4:30am On Feb 10, 2012
The truth remains that many of our youths are suffering from what I call 'Misunderstanding of Identity' if not I don't see why somebody who has passion for cooking will be complaining that he/she does not have job when he can turn his passion to profit and create job for himself. And even for other people who will be under his payroll. If you turn your cooking passion to profit and you improve your skills/knowledge on business marketing, business strategy and management you can become another Sweet Sensation in the Nigerian corporate world. Kindly Google Kehinde Kamsom (CEO Sweet Sensation) and you will see how she turned her passion for pastry into what we know as Sweet Sensation today.

I all begin from our mindset and attitude. Stop being a dependent today and own your life. It must not be a white collar job. For me I discovered my writing and teaching skill and today, SuccessPlus Service, my company; to the glory of God is growing well in the personal development/public speaking industry. You can also do it.
Re: 13 Hot Surefire Steps to Start A Mobile Restaurant With Zero Capital by Success15(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
"The world does not meet anyone half way, whatever you want, you have to go for it, and be ready to run the stipulated number of miles, and an extra." - Deolu Akinyemi.

If you've passion for cooking and you're still not employed, it's all your fault. You can start your own money-making system today even with zero capital. For more direction and mentoring, feel free to contact me. You can connect with me on Facebook; search for UcheEUdembaozoh.

See You at the Top!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Live Interview Of Kabiru Sokoto, Boko Haram Top Member / I Need Portharcourt Phone Numbers Urgently. Can You Give Me That? / Binary Option Traders- Any News On Optionbot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.