Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Interpret This Dream (1086 Views)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / Christians, Please Interpret, Exposit, Explain, And/or Exegete This Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
Last night after coming back from a serious prayer session, I dreamt that i wanted to Be Intimate / marry a girl and the glass that she was using to carry a snake was broken by me and then her father said that because of this i can not marry her. Pls note that i have never had se.x in real life or had a girlfriend in my whole life. What does this dream mean?
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by crossman9(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
Well my father in law in South Africa my wife’s parents said I had snakes coming out of my head for not agreeing with their witch crafts calling up spirits for the dead and they called it prophesying

This is not sound to base a judgment on such things we should only use the word of God and if we get things that come from the lord in a dream we should seek with prayer and fasting abstaining for all forms of communications with the world for a short time to know the word of the lord

and the parents should seek the council of the lord as well but I know some in Africa seek so call men of God who are spiritual hybrid seeking witch doctors and ministers of the church or ministers who are polluted with both and can’t see the truth of the Gospel

the key is this if you love her talk to the parents and ask them along with you to seek the face of the lord and you don’t have to tell parents everything

because some will never like you that is why when you get married you will become a new unite seek the lord read the word he will lead you keep his laws
and you will never Go wrong put faith in him take time with the holy spirit?

What church do you go to this may hold a key to their thinking
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
i said i have never had a girlfriend in my whole life and still don't have one. So there is no girl in particular that im involved with. Anyway I attended mountain of fire last night.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by crossman9(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
we have that church here in the uk i have here good things about it but remmber love over comes all remain single and serve the lord
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Arosa(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
Op, I think you already know the meaning of your dream, you only need validation from others. however you should know you are strong in the lord.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Image123(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
OP, were you opening one eye during the prayers. i'm just trouble-shooting.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
Arosa:

Op, I think you already know the meaning of your dream, you only need validation from others. however you should know you are strong in the lord.
Arosa i will be honest i dont know d full meaning. I just know that there is this amazing girl i met that was older than me and ive been having hopes of seeing her again and possibly marrying her(in the dream the girl was different as in it was just a random girl). Thats all to be honest but what do YOU think the dream means and how do u know i am strong in d lord? in other words what does d dream represent to you?
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Arosa(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2012
jacobscros:

Arosa i will be honest i dont know d full meaning. I just know that there is this amazing girl i met that was older than me and ive been having hopes of seeing her again and possibly marrying her(in the dream the girl was different as in it was just a random girl). Thats all to be honest but what do YOU think the dream means and how do u know i am strong in d lord? in other words what does d dream represent to you?

How do I know you are strong in the lord? The fact that you came from a serious prayer session before your dream, suggest it. To me the snake represents temptation.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
Arosa:

How do I know you are strong in the lord? The fact that you came from a serious prayer session before your dream, suggest it. To me the snake represents temptation.
lol thanks for that interpretation, its all starting to become clearer and make sense cos lust has been a big battle for me.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Arosa(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
jacobscros:

lol thanks for that interpretation, its all starting to become clearer and make sense cos lust has been a big battle for me.

, So the reason the lady's father said you cant marry her is that; he probably thinks you are a player with no intentions of really marrying his daughter. undecided
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
Arosa:

, So the reason the lady's father said you cant marry her is that; he probably thinks you are a player with no intentions of really marrying his daughter. undecided
well none of this has happened to me in real life.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by DeepSight(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
The snake is her se.xuality The glass in which she carries the snake refers to her female se.xual organs. Breaking that glass refers to violating her. Hence the revulsion of the father. I see issues of lost virginity and possible pregnancy outside wedlock in this dream. Either that or an invulnerability to temptation on ur side. Hmmmmmm, I be amateur dream reader o. Don't take me too seriously.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
@op

Damn it! just have sex one way or the other and stop punishing yourself. These christians sef! sad
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by God2man(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2012
It is a case of an incomplete deliverance. You need to continue that prayer for you to get the clearer picture. The truth is that snake represents manipulation, you know, it is a bad omen, if you see a snake in the dream.
Do not forget to see the Pastor of that church, it is important to have an appointment with the Pastor. He will guide you on how best you can handle this situation. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
God2man:

It is a case of an incomplete deliverance. You need to continue that prayer for you to get the clearer picture. The truth is that snake represents manipulation, you know, it is a bad omen, if you see a snake in the dream.
Do not forget to see the Pastor of that church, it is important to have an appointment with the Pastor. He will guide you on how best you can handle this situation. God bless you. God2man.
please when u say manipulation do u mean an attack from the enemy ? I ask this because that happened to me.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by God2man(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
It is a high level of satanic intelligence to deceive you know what is going on. If you call it attack, i will say yes. Something is hidden in that your dream, you need to calm down and pray more, for more light. Dreams usually come from God, but the devil, the ancient serpent will always twist it to make it useless. Every thing depend on your relationship with God. If your relationship with God is in the same wavelength as the holyspirit, you get more clearer picture, that is why i said you should pray more for more revelations, now, you need to add fasting to your prayer. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by ssjalo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ poster,
God is with you as Godsman said already you just need to add more faith and do not allow to put yourself in to temptation.HE(GOD), will surely see you through, for HE IN YOU, IS GREATER THAN HE IN THE WORLD!

May God be with you always.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tudor? / RCCG General Overseer, Pastor Adeboye Talks About Retirement / White Witchcraft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.