Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerians In Netherlands - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Netherlands (47945 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Netherlands Tourist Visa / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Beolly(m): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2023
megastu:
Maastrict is safe.Most of Netherlands is safe.
Hello everyone I just came across these thread. Please who knows what the job situation is like in the Netherlands at the moment? I intend coming in for my masters program this year. I want to know what the post graduation prospects are in the Netherlands? And secondly the school I am looking at Wittenborg university is not available for selection on Studielink. That's a little bit strange and fishy for me. Cause I feel all the institution in the Netherlands should be available on Studielink since that's the general admission platform for the Netherlands.
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by megastu(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
IT and related studies have very high job prospect. To boost your chances you should learn the language.
Beolly:

Hello everyone I just came across these thread. Please who knows what the job situation is like in the Netherlands at the moment? I intend coming in for my masters program this year. I want to know what the post graduation prospects are in the Netherlands? And secondly the school I am looking at Wittenborg university is not available for selection on Studielink. That's a little bit strange and fishy for me. Cause I feel all the institution in the Netherlands should be available on Studielink since that's the general admission platform for the Netherlands.
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by ChinemeremFidel: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
megastu:
@O.P,

Amsterdam is a very good place to live and work in, Netherlands indeed. If you like a peaceful life, you would be making a very good decision to live there. Fortunately, I.T professionals are usually in high demand. Transportation is cheap and very convenient. You can even live a healthy life by riding bicycle to and from work.

In my opinion, you should live in the Netherlands. I have been to the U.S and over 16 other countries. The best places of this lot, to me, has been Netherlands and Germany.

@megatsu. Please I am a 20 years old boy who would do anything for the passion of schooling to acheive my dream,, please sir sponsor me to anywhere..

I can do anything to pay triple fold once I lay my hands on anything..

Please sir...don't let my dream die
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by oseremenifidon: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Hi Guys, currently in Spain on a master, and also into tech(digital marketing/data analyst) . I am looking to moving to Netherlands during vacation to work but would love to know if there are any job opportunities in Netherlands. Kindly chat me up so we talk more +34600674969.
Gracias..
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Caseycasey222: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
How can you put me through, on how to travel to Netherland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) / Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight / Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.