Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Visa Reapplication But One Original Not Returned - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Reapplication But One Original Not Returned (1023 Views)

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / Help On Wit Ideas Regarding Uk Student Visa Reapplication After A Refusal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Reapplication But One Original Not Returned by zenga: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
Halo house. pls someone should advise me concerning uk visa repplication. I applied and my application was declined based on the fact that my account statement was old(more than one month). Meanwhile, on returning my documents; one of my original document (wedding certificate) was not returned to me but the photocopy was returned instead. And this document is vital to me even not for the visa purpose. Now, i want to re-apply(having printed a new account statement), can i submit the photocopy of my wedding cert and write to them that the original is still with them? I have sent them mails several times and have not received a reply in that regard. Pls advice me candidly,
Re: Visa Reapplication But One Original Not Returned by justwise(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
zenga:

Halo house. pls someone should advise me concerning uk visa repplication. I applied and my application was declined based on the fact that my account statement was old. Meanwhile, returning my documents; one of my original document (wedding certificate) was not returned to me but the photocopy was returned instead. And this document is vital to me even not for the visa purpose. Now, i want to re-apply, can i submit the photocopy and write to them that the original is still with them? I have sent them mails several times and have not received a reply in that regard. Pls advice me candidly,

Yes do that, us the photocopy and remind them that they still have your original wedding certificate. They normally return original copies, could be a mistake
Re: Visa Reapplication But One Original Not Returned by zenga: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2012
tnx
Re: Visa Reapplication But One Original Not Returned by mystikal(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
@zenga

Replied your email but it seems you won't see it. Here is my WhatsApp number in case you still feel the need to reach out 08103068779
Re: Visa Reapplication But One Original Not Returned by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Next time, u don't submit original papers a notarized copy is enough

(1) (Reply)

German Naija, Survival Tips / Stowaway Caught Inside Plane’s Tyre Compartment At Lagos Airport / Travel To USA Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.