Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Student Of Geophysics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Of Geophysics (1909 Views)

RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / Difference Btw Physics, Geophysics, And Geology / Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Of Geophysics by scorpiogal(f): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2012
Please I would luv 2 knw one or two things abt being a geophysict, Anyone that studies it or has more ideas õn it, pls drop ur hint abt it, Da ups nd dwns, da cons nd pros abt geophysics, Rili nid 2 knw! Thx.
Re: Student Of Geophysics by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2012
Ehya would v loved to drop couple of things if it was M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ option but am i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ geology S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ​ℓ̊ no less things. To M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ understanding if ur good i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ calculation then you should consider geophysics but if ur good i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ reading to undastd or reading to cram then go for geology. ​ℓ̊ hope wv M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 1%help ​ℓ̊ av done something
Re: Student Of Geophysics by scorpiogal(f): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2012
Thx alot bro, Jus dt I got admitdd in2 dt deptment, nt rili ma choice of study, so jus wana knw wt I shud b expectin, Wow da calculations is a no no 4 mee b4 ohh, Well tanks 4 ur help.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Geophysics by scorpiogal(f): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
HannahHitler, dear please really need to discuss some issh with you, how do I get in contact with you?
Re: Student Of Geophysics by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
scorpiogal:
HannahHitler, dear please really need to discuss some issh with you, how do I get in contact with you?
pm me. I will reply.
Re: Student Of Geophysics by scorpiogal(f): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
HannahHitler:
pm me. I will reply.
Done. check your mail.
Re: Student Of Geophysics by scorpiogal(f): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Hello sheblayze, how are you? I'm a big fan of your diary, it's quite interesting and informative, please don't even think of deactivating, because you will definitely be missed. Pardon me for giving you this mention, just had to reach out one way or the other. Your last update about Kiddo leaving for Dubai really got my attention and honestly all I saw was a red flag. Please and please, it's not always what it seems, they try to make it look normal and casual but honestly it ain't. It's just a trap to sweetmouth you into coming, making you believe that you would have control of your life when you land, that's not true, your first instinct about that rackeet it's what it seems. Italy don cast, na Dubai them dey use run those parole now, please she shouldn't get herself into what she's not sure of Abeg.
I totally understand the fear of passing out of NYSC as you said, I'm also in that shoes myself, October is approaching and the thought of returning to my parents house dey give me nightmare, so I get.
Please you guys should verify this stuff really well before venturing out to it, Abeg. I love you guys, which there was a way I can get a direct contact with you, I would so much appreciate. Having you as a friend would be nice because you are damn intelligent. Please acknowledge this post so I would know it got to you in good fate. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Geophysics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
HannahHitler:
pm me. I will reply.
which school where you admitted
Re: Student Of Geophysics by kontalon: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
scorpiogal:
Please I would luv 2 knw one or two things abt being a geophysict, Anyone that studies it or has more ideas õn it, pls drop ur hint abt it, Da ups nd dwns, da cons nd pros abt geophysics, Rili nid 2 knw! Thx.

hello trying to check my email, but i didnt see anything, i see u are trying to contact me
Re: Student Of Geophysics by scorpiogal(f): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Sheblayze... Reading your diary and can't help the tear from dropping from my eyes.
Thank God you are getting better.
Thank God for the gift of life. It would all end in praise.
Please do take care of yourself and a speedy recovery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Geophysics by scorpiogal(f): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Student Of Geophysics by DateMynd44(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2020
HannahHitler:
pm me. I will reply.
how are u doing now? Just checked your diary and I'm so glad God has answered my prayers and you're now straight and no more into what u used to involve in.
Can we talk more via mailbox?

(1) (Reply)

Funai Post Ume Result Out / ASUU Chairman To Address Press Soon / Unn School Fees For 2013/2014 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.