Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State (17005 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement / Bua Group Builds $500m Cement Plant At Okpella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by gee5: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
Has he started paying tax now?
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by 989900: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
While I can rightfully say many sad-bad things about Dangote, but this guy is the largest employer in Nigeria after the Federal Government.

What can I say?

All the looters of our funds stash it away in foreign countries. . .even 90% of the "cabals" and co. appearing before the House of Rep. Panel who've each benefited tens of billions of Naira do not have up to 50 staff.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by sayusuf(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2012
it seems you peaple are appreciating this almajiri.
Largest investor in naija, largest foreign investor in south africa nd many african countries.one of the top billionaire in d world.
This almajiri really try.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by BIGERBOY1: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
Stop that thin! Dangote is originally an ibo man from umoahia grin
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by dnative(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
will this make cement much cheaper 
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by GboyegaD(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
dnative:

will this make cement much cheaper

That is the right question we should be asking. When we start producing with local imputs sourced at cheap rates, hope it will help reduce the ridiculous cost of cement.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by rafou001(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
well done Dangote group hope to hear more news like this in the future wink
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by wealth123: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
Apart from all those working in Dangote let me show you below those of us that feed from the multiplier effect of his investments.

Fed Govt: taxes and royalties, VAT

Banks: in form of interest, commissions and charges.

Distributors: in form of margin from sales.

Truck owners: in form of haulage charges.

truck Drivers: salary

Police: egunje from drivers of trucks.

Ogun state: hackney Permit and Emblem for trucks N5000 per truck.

Union of drivers: N1000 per truck per loading.

Fuel Stations: Diesel sales.

local Govt: various Levies on every truck.

Food Vendors: sales of food at factory.

Pure eater sellers: sales at factory.

the list continues.

Those of you who have nothing to offer only to criticise should visit a hospital for check up.

FOR THE WISE ONES ON NAIRALAND PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO START SELLING CEMENT BECAUSE AM A DISTRIBUTOR OF DANGOTE CEMENT.
I WILL SELL TO YOU AT A VERY GOOD PRICE. YOU SELL AND SMILE TO THE BANK WHILE THE CRITICS KEEP PUNCHING THEIR COMPUTER KEYBOARD IN ANGER BECAUSE OF HUNGER.

CALL: 08082083126 OR email:wealthhunters@yahoo.com
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by wealth123: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
Correction on my previous post:

pure water seller not pure eater pls.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by RabiuAnka(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
Since Dangote is not a christian but a Muslim, and not Igbo or an Ijaw either but a Typical Hausa man blessed by ALLAH. You people will not be happy for what ever he does , But nevertheless (Nagaba yayi gaba). May ALLAH protect DANGOTE and his business against his enemy where ever they are, Ameen.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by wealth123: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
People should stop talking about religion and ethnicity. Talk objectively and add value to forum members. We are here to learn and possibly make money in the process.

Thank God for the originator of this forum because i make money here consistently. today alone so many people have called me for cement supply and i do not pay any money for advert.

SEUN GOD BLESS YOU.

THERE IS PLENTY OF MONEY TO BE MADE IN CEMENT BUSINESS YOU BETTER JOIN NOW. START WITH 300 BAGS. I WILL DELIVER AND YOU PAY ME BEFORE OFFLOADING. REMEMBER WITHOUT DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS DANGOTE CAN NOT MAKE HIS MONEY.

I WILL ALSO TEACH YOU HOW TO GET BANK LOAN TO EXPAND YOUR CEMENT BUSINESS. HURRY CALL : 08082083126
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by kulutempa: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
I am waiting to see when Shoeless Joe will commission something like this (a refinery perhaps) by the Federal government, instead of playing Master of Ceremonies. grin

All the more reason why all government commercial enterprises in Nigeria should be privatised.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by soloqy: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2012
diluminati:

Disgusting Monopoly. Dangote, are you the only one who's gonna produce cement for the whole nation? are you the only cement manufacturer there is?

Did you actually think this over before you posted it? What stops others from establishing multi-billion Naira cement plants in Nigeria?
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by soloqy: 12:15am On Feb 10, 2012
funshint:

This man Dangote has made no positive impact to d lives of Nigerians over d years. All he does is to establish companies dat sap our money and get nothin back in return. D road leading to Obajana cement plant is one of d worst roads ( if not d worst) in dis country. D road has bin totally destroyed by his batallion of trailers, same as Lagos-Ibadan express way. I even doubt if d guy has a foundation?! He's really of no importance to us. mtsheew!!

The biggest single employer of Labour(as an Individual). A very detribalized Nigerian(P A s and Aids from different parts of the country). Contrary to your lies above, wherever his industries are situated, that community enjoys ammenities that otherwise would not have been there.

For you to still say the highlighted, it just follows that you are a totally clueless person or an alien on our land.

Its not a must for people to comment. "For even a fool, is thought to be wise if he keeps silent"(scripture)

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by GboyegaD(m): 1:11am On Feb 10, 2012
Rabiu Anka:

Since Dangote is not a christian but a Muslim, and not Igbo or an Ijaw either but a Typical Hausa man blessed by ALLAH. You people will not be happy for what ever he does , But nevertheless (Nagaba yayi gaba). May ALLAH protect DANGOTE and his business against his enemy where ever they are, Ameen.

Must you be so ethnocentric? I think you did not take your time to read through comments.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by oduasolja: 1:26am On Feb 10, 2012
this is a yoruba resource being used to build nigeria. then some fools will say that yoruba land produces nothing.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by tampa1871: 2:13am On Feb 10, 2012
funshint:

This man Dangote has made no positive impact to d lives of Nigerians over d years. All he does is to establish companies dat sap our money and get nothin back in return. D road leading to Obajana cement plant is one of d worst roads ( if not d worst) in dis country. D road has bin totally destroyed by his batallion of trailers, same as Lagos-Ibadan express way. I even doubt if d guy has a foundation?! He's really of no importance to us. mtsheew!!
Why being malicious and negative, this guy Dangote is down to earth and also a hero, he is de-tribalized, I applaud him for what he is doing by creating these employments for the people, if all those who stole our money could do the same, Nigeria would be better off for it.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 10, 2012
Add me on BBM: 26BE3874! Everyone is welcome as long as you speak english wink
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by satp(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2012
Alhaji Aliko Dangote must not be blamed for this giant stride at all. He has three cement factories in Nigeria with maximum installed capacity. He is better than some other citizens who take our money abroad to invest. If ten other persons can invest massively into our economy like this, i believe everything will be altight for us as a nation. This is the same man that has investment in over ten sectors of the economy. I think he deserves our accolades here.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by obamamate: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2012
All hail Great Dangote- The greatest African Bizman of all times. Anyone who thinks otherwise should try to challenge him
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by chuksme(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2012
Will they bring down the cost of cement? That man has monopolize everything in Nigeria. I don't know the kind of Jazz he is using in this Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by medoski(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2012
Why is Jonathan stealing the show when he was not involved in the construction of the plant??

Because he was invited
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by DariusD(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2012
Whether you like it or not, this man is still the highest employer of Nigerian labour. We have to give him the kudos.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by adino(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2012
@ wealth123

Apart from all those working in Dangote let me show you below those of us that feed from the multiplier effect of his investments.

Fed Govt: taxes and royalties, VAT

Banks: in form of interest, commissions and charges.

Distributors: in form of margin from sales.

Truck owners: in form of haulage charges.

truck Drivers: salary

Police: egunje from drivers of trucks.

Ogun state: hackney Permit and Emblem for trucks N5000 per truck.

Union of drivers: N1000 per truck per loading.

Fuel Stations: Diesel sales.

local Govt: various Levies on every truck.

Food Vendors: sales of food at factory.

Pure eater sellers: sales at factory.

the list continues.

Those of you who have nothing to offer only to criticise should visit a hospital for check up.

[size=20pt]FOR THE WISE ONES ON NAIRALAND PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO START SELLING CEMENT BECAUSE AM A DISTRIBUTOR OF DANGOTE CEMENT.
I WILL SELL TO YOU AT A VERY GOOD PRICE.  YOU SELL AND SMILE TO THE BANK WHILE THE CRITICS KEEP PUNCHING THEIR COMPUTER KEYBOARD IN ANGER BECAUSE OF HUNGER.[/size]

HUNGER GO KILL DEM FREE BROWSERS INTERNET WARRIORS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MY GUY YOU ARE JUST TOO MUCH, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU PART OF NIGERIA'S FUTURE. BIG UPS BRO. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by jidewin(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
Yet we keep buying cement at higher price.Even when most of the raw materials are sourced locally.Keep milking the nation,afterall,you are a friend to any incumbent government.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by monopolist: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dangote has employed about 20,000 Workers, I will employ over 20,000,000 Workers in JESUS CHRIST name. Amen
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by wealth123: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
@JIDEWIN
It is true the raw materials are sourced locally. The next thing for you to do now is to go to Ibese Village and buy one acre of Land then take your shovel and go and start scooping Limestone and Gypson (which are the major components). Then look for a magician to do ABRAKADABRA for you to turn it to CEMENT. You can bag the cement and brand it JIDEWIN PORTLAND CEMENT. You can start selling it for N200 per Bag.

This will run Dangote out of business within one week. I have given you a business idea free of charge so remember me when you become the next richest man in Africa like Dangote on FORBES LIST.

However, if after trying the above you are looked at as a jealous clown then take this OPTION 2:

Call me(DISTRIBUTOR OF DANGOTE CEMENT) and start buying DANGOTE cement from me at wholesale price at no risk of upfront payment. You make your money and smile to the bank. All your present anger and frustration will dissapear and you will give Tithe and offering in your church and pastor will pray for you for more blessing.

Call: 08082083126 or mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com. YOU ARE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by yiladogo: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2012
I don't know about you guys oh. But Dangote is officially the richest legitimate African. And should he decide to close all his companies. Not less than 30,000 Nigerians will lose their jobs. That guy is putting his money into his in country and he succeeds in every industry he invests in.

Infact I believe if of to say, we had sold that refinery to him during Obj's regime. By now fuel would have been like N15 per litre and Nigeria would have been making billions annually in revenue. (plus no more subsidy scam).

so kudos to the man. Let every Nigerian Billionaire emulate this guy. instead of buying shops in Dubai or building refineries in venezuela. Invest in Nigeria that's patriotic

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by florish12: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2012
thank God for such a man who has the mind to put smiles on the faces of some nigerians graduates. i think if we could have 10 more people like him the problem of unemployment will be reduced from 100% to 70%.
Re: Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State by kayodeGid: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
clip: We need more of Dangote. Call him any name you want. He is the largest employer of labour as individual.Imagine we have 100 of him

Good talk there!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Shut Doors On BDCs, Politically-Exposed Persons / What Business Can I Start-up With 300K / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.