Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (263019 Views)

Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
lepasharon: Use SHEA BUTTER nd COCOA BUTTER cool
or blueband butter

1 Like

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by sput: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Like I said earlier, PHYSIOGEL is Hypo allegenic without perfume. Made using the DNS technology and hence its ability to moisturize without causing one to sweat. If U r sCared of bleaching or toning your skin color, then PHYSIOGEL is exactly what You need.
Product Information
Treat your dry skin with the Physiogel
Hypoallergenic cream. The physiological lipids
present in this Physiogel cream are in the
Derma Membrane Structure, which is similar
to your skin and protect it to make it healthier.
Being non-comedogenic, this dry skin cream
will not clog your pores, so you need not worry
about breakouts. Thanks to its hypoallergenic
formulation, this dry skin cream is prescribed
by dermatologists. With no colorants,
perfumes, or preservatives, the Physiogel
Hypoallergenic cream is suitable for sensitive
skin. Apply a thin layer of this Physiogel cream
on your face and other body parts to treat
dryness.

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by chacha3(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha blueband butter?
IYA NGBALI: or blueband butter
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Caleb7: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2013
I heard that there is a place they produce and sell Sheabutter some where in Abuja FCT, i think its Wuse or so, i really need it for stretchmarks treatment, not for myself but for my sister who is too fat. so if any body get any useful information about where they sell it somewhere in Wuse, plz.let me know and i, too will keep asking maybe from now till tomorrow, if i locate the place then i will tell the forum where it is because others may be looking for for it too.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Iyaoloja(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello, I have a really dry skin and I've found that many products made for the caucasian market do not work for me. Shea Butter works pretty well for me but I sing the most praise for Organics Body Gloss combo with Black Opal's Body Renewal.

https://www.iyaoloja.com/shop/pharmacy-health-beauty/skincare/bath-body/body-renewal-lotion-8fl-oz-detail
https://www.iyaoloja.com/shop/pharmacy-health-beauty/skincare/bath-body/body-gloss-12fl-oz-detail

As for Shea Butter, when ever I get a little bored with my skin routine, I use Unique Natural Shea Butter with any nice moisturizing fragranced body lotion (we all know Shea Butter does not have the best fragrance)

https://www.iyaoloja.com/shop/pharmacy-health-beauty/skincare/bath-body/shea-butter-250g-detail

With either of both combos, my skin looks healthy and bright.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Ovems(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
angry angry angry
Naturalcy: The best cream to use for any skin type is olay [color=#550000][/color]
Olay made my skin very soft and dull. "I need firm and bright"
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Caleb7: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello forum ppl, if u need a purified shea butter for ur external use, contact me now on 07066302621, www.sheattraction.com
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Caleb7: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
babestell: I am about to start usinga mixture of shea butter and coconut oil, I have been using it on my hair and I read somewhere its good for the skin, so am going to try it. Please does anyone know where they sell Virgin Coconut Oil and Shea Butter in Portharcourt. I don tire to dey find products for this town.

Order for it now, we will send the originally purified one from Abuja to you,u can just pick it up at bus loggage office in port.if you need more info,check www.sheattraction.com
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Caleb7: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Sheattraction is good for kids, for their body n hair
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by mima247(f): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Can i let y'all into a big secret ? you don't need an expensive cream for your skin to moisturize ... just buy industrial strength glycerine and add to your body cream. that's all .i used to have v. dry scaly skin on my legs .. was so bad i used to scrape the dry skin off with blade...lucky i did not get scarred. .You can get this from those Igbo boys shops where they sell make up etc....it acts as a humectant and draws moisture in the air to your skin instead of drawing it away.
thats my ten scents....

1 Like

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by skinmdnatural: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Skin MD Natural turns the outer layer of skin into what works like an invisible pair of gloves to keep the skin's own natural moisture in and the moisture robbing elements and irritants out. It was especially formulated for the face but our first 1000 test subjects and customers convinced us it was also an outstanding body and hand lotion.

Skin MD Natural has the most full and transparent disclosure of actual ingredients in the skin care industry, and we are currently serializing these on our Facebook page.

Skin MD Natural is an alternative to conventional moisturizing lotions and protective creams. Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture but they don't really work because they constantly come off and must be frequently reapplied. They also send the wrong message to your skin that it is being adequately moisturized when it is not.

Skin MD Natural also has a fantastic new humectant (an ingredient that pulls in moisture from the air). Skin MD Natural's humectant pulls in 6 times the amount of moisture than the best humectant that was available prior to our introduction.

Skin MD Natural is also vital for those people who work with their hands who know they should be wearing gloves but do not or cannot or, gloves cause them skin irritation. If you know you should be wearing gloves but are not - at least apply Skin MD Natural. Here is a video that may be of interest to you. It shows Skin MD Natural protecting skin from rock-dissolving acid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYqFO4qD2E

Many hundreds of articles have been published about Skin MD Natural. To view some of these feel free to Google "Skin MD Natural".

Shielding lotions, like Skin MD Natural, have also been prominently featured on the National Skin Care Institute's web site.

Feel free to review and Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or Follow us on LinkedIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/skin-md-natural-africa or https://plus.google.com/109208747250143753647.

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by blesyne(f): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
emcemayo: good ol plain 'ori' i have been using it consistently for 3 years now, it's a dream com true for my skin and hair. might not be for everyone though
shld d ori b used plainly or can I mix it wit my cream. I use venus toning cream.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by blesyne(f): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
izumcdon: Virgin coconut oil will give your skin the smooth and moisturize skin you need
where can I get the coconut oil & hope it is not expensive?
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by olaitan1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hello people, I need help ASAP on the type of cream to use. Sometimes last year, I started using lemon fresh and it was so good on my skin.all of a sudden this year I started developing sunburns on my face and so changed my cream to Hi white which worsen the situation. For two weeks now I ve startted using dove and people are asking if I am sick or something cos I am now dark in complexion. I am confused please I need assistance on what cream to buy next. Thanks in advance
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by gunuvi(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2013
blesyne: where can I get the coconut oil & hope it is not expensive?
You can get it from www.sebasicoconuts.com.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by skinmdnatural: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2013
olaitan1: Hello people, I need help ASAP on the type of cream to use. Sometimes last year, I started using lemon fresh and it was so good on my skin.all of a sudden this year I started developing sunburns on my face and so changed my cream to Hi white which worsen the situation. For two weeks now I ve startted using dove and people are asking if I am sick or something cos I am now dark in complexion. I am confused please I need assistance on what cream to buy next. Thanks in advance

To treat your sunburn, try Skin MD Natural + SPF15 - you can order online at www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or send an email to sales@SkinMDNatural.com.ng
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
koyes: You girls are fortunate. My skin is sensitive to all the creams you've mentioned. Research has taught me that I need hypo-allergenic products but all the options given are not available in Nigeria. For now,I apply venus toning cream with a little epiderm cream to prevent rashes.na wa oo!

I have an extreme dry skin, went to d derma clinic. Was told to use Dove for sensitive Skin(its hypoallergenic too) and Sebamed products.. If you are in Lagos, just go to Ikeja City Mall there's a store there where you can get the Dove and Sebamed. The name of the store is Poise and their prices are affordable
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Please what site can I order for goods and have them delivered directly to me? Tried amazon. Com but they are unable to ship most of the goods I ordered... Want a reliable site please..
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by skinmdnatural: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
yinx007:

I have an extreme dry skin, went to d derma clinic. Was told to use Dove for sensitive Skin(its hypoallergenic too) and Sebamed products.. If you are in Lagos, just go to Ikeja City Mall there's a store there where you can get the Dove and Sebamed. The name of the store is Poise and their prices are affordable

Skin MD Natural shielding lotion is also hypoallergenic. Check out www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or send an email to sales@SkinMDNatural.com.ng to order. Samples are available for trial before purchase.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by richeethomas44: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur complexion. 08034292000

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by bestcindy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Caracta:

I disagree. It darkens. I used it and within three weeks, I was looking at a strange figure in my mirror cry
true...i once used it too wid d soap..xo horrible bt d worst is dat "jergens" nt only does it darken ur skin,it makes u sweat lyk a goat.

1 Like

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by babestell(f): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2013
babestell: I am about to start usinga mixture of shea butter and coconut oil, I have been using it on my hair and I read somewhere its good for the skin, so am going to try it. Please does anyone know where they sell Virgin Coconut Oil and Shea Butter in Portharcourt. I don tire to dey find products for this town.
I made this quote in July and fast forward to November, I must say that my coconut oil and shea butter combo is working for me! People keep commenting on how my skin tone is even and glowing. I still have not been able to get my face and body to the same deep brown tone but I guess that is because i am usually exposed to the sun and I dont apply sun screen. Also I started taking green tea every day and a lot of fruits so that may have helped.
A sample poll of my friends show that people with dark skin dont have issue using the shea butter,
Also I know its working because my eder sister who never has anything good to say about natural concoctions worked into my room while i was dressing and was surprised to notice that my complexion was brighter and more even.
So 1 up for #teamsheabutterandcoconutoil gringringrin
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by trexglox(f): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2013
babestell:
I made this quote in July and fast forward to November, I must say that my coconut oil and shea butter combo is working for me! People keep commenting on how my skin tone is even and glowing. I still have not been able to get my face and body to the same deep brown tone but I guess that is because i am usually exposed to the sun and I dont apply sun screen. Also I started taking green tea every day and a lot of fruits so that may have helped.
A sample poll of my friends show that people with dark skin dont have issue using the shea butter,
Also I know its working because my eder sister who never has anything good to say about natural concoctions worked into my room while i was dressing and was surprised to notice that my complexion was brighter and more even.
So 1 up for #teamsheabutterandcoconutoil gringringrin
pls where did u get it in port harcourt. I'm interested
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by babestell(f): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
^^^^^Get what?
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by trexglox(f): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
babestell: ^^^^^Get what?
the coconut oil nd shea butter
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by babestell(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shea butter from mile one market, I think yoruba line. Coconut oil I saw a brand in Chanrai once in a bottle. As for me I order my coconut oil through natural nigerian website.then I get sheabutter anytime I travel to Lagos, but I know someone who bought hers in mile one,
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by trexglox(f): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
babestell: Shea butter from mile one market, I think yoruba line. Coconut oil I saw a brand in Chanrai once in a bottle. As for me I order my coconut oil through natural nigerian website.then I get sheabutter anytime I travel to Lagos, but I know someone who bought hers in mile one,
all those fake shear butter they sell in mile 1 nd mile 3 mrkt.. Any way sha thanks d problem i hav is identifyn d original ones
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by babestell(f): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
i personally get my sheabutter from Lagos or Ijebu ode. you can ask your friends in Lagos to buy for you or you can buy pre packaged ones. naturalnigerian.com also sell sheabutter and I trust her products.
I totally understand what you are going thru, Portharcourt in terms of products and goods diversity has limited choices. even the so called Park and Shop dont stock unique products. Best of luck in your quest.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Lilimax(f): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Shea butter from Ghana is the best. It in unadulterated.
Most of the shea butter the sell in Lagos is adulterated...you'll know
from the smell except if you're sure of the source.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by 3mmy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
biafranqueen: Wow really. The best product for your skin is Shea Butter hands down! It is good for your hair too. Why do my people love to use chemicals so much. Eat them and wear them no wonder 20 year olds are looking so matured these days slow down. Shea Butter also has natural vitamins that protect you from skin damage.
is it owk for a fair person too(shea butter)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / 12 Realistic Female Body Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.