Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize (8820 Views)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Malta And Uk Visa Guaranteed / Questions About Malta And Valletta, Its Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by tolyem(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
@All

I need member's who are studying in Malta and Belize to enlight me on what to expect in these countries.

I also love to know if students will be allow to work while studying.

regards
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by zhukafa(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
tolyem:

@All

I need member's who are studying in Malta and Belize to enlight me on what to expect in these countries.

I also love to know if students will be allow to work while studying.

regards

belize is a nice place to be, there are no jobs for students and there tuition fee is high. For the visa aspect, they are the ones to send the visa across to you.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by micarson: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
@zhukafa (m)
Attention Pls. Can you send me the list of university in belize and their admission requirement for master programme in the field of enginerring and their tuition fee
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by tolyem(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Micarson

I know of university of belize and galen university of belize.

@Zhufar

I sure know that Belize is nice place, even most US citizens were migrating to that region, but i reall care to know if a full time student there can work while on study.

I really wish to settle down in that country one day.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by newacca: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Tolyem,
how far about the Canada study visa application?
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by tolyem(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
@newacca

I was refused the permit but I had requested for another session i.e fall session from my school.

Two reasons were pointed out;

- Insuffient balance in account (though, that was my own mistake-i printed the statement in a rush N780,000)

- Not satisfy sponsor's access to account ( my sponsor thot the company's reg docs are not neccesary so he didnt release them for me)

However, I had informed him anyway, he said we should sit down and look at how it will work this time.

Thanks in million, how far with your treatment.?

I just want to know if belize could be another option, though i have admission in netherland
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by zhukafa(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2012
micarson:

@zhukafa (m)
Attention Pls. Can you send me the list of university in belize and their admission requirement for master programme in the field of enginerring and their tuition fee
There are 2 universities in belize, namely:
Galen university and The university of belize.
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by tolyem(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
@zhukafa

Thanks alot for the comment. However, i want to be really sure if students in belize wont be allow to work while studying?

Another thing is this, I have been applying to these school twice now but tey never attend to me for once, not even reply my mails.

Thanks
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by zhukafa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
tolyem:

@zhukafa

Thanks alot for the comment. However, i want to be really sure if students in belize wont be allow to work while studying?

Another thing is this, I have been applying to these school twice now but tey never attend to me for once, not even reply my mails.

Thanks
Please Note: Belize is in central america, both there are no much jobs there, but you can gain access to other neigbouring countries on holidays and work there.
Which school did you apply to?
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by tolyem(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
@zhukafa

I applied to both schools. But I am a bit shakky about the work stuff, but in contrary, the country website shows that there are plenty work opportunities in this country
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by zhukafa(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2012
tolyem:

@zhukafa

I applied to both schools. But I am a bit shakky about the work stuff, but in contrary, the country website shows that there are plenty work opportunities in this country
if you are hard working, then you are good to go. have any of the schools answered you?. And also which course are you applying for. My problem is that Galen university is a bit expensive and you need to pay the first semester tuition fee before your visa would be sent across to you.
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by tolyem(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2012
@Zhukafa

I appled for internation business, e-commerce
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by zhukafa(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
ok, i am also applying to Middlesex university Mauritius Campus.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by ts4sure: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls does anybody know anything about Middlesex University Malta Branch Msc program. Their tuition fee and application requirement.

Thanks
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by Osumare2013: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
zhukafa:
ok, i am also applying to Middlesex university Mauritius Campus.
What are the requirements for belize visa?
Re: Advice On Studying In Malta And Belize by yusufmurry: 3:14am On Jul 22, 2023
zhukafa:

belize is a nice place to be, there are no jobs for students and there tuition fee is high. For the visa aspect, they are the ones to send the visa across to you.

How do you mean by the last sentence?

(1) (Reply)

4 Countries With The Easiest Visa Procedures For International Students / Nigerians In Costa Rica / How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.