Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Services Of An It Firm/persons Required To Design A Sec. School Website/portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Services Of An It Firm/persons Required To Design A Sec. School Website/portal (788 Views)

....... / Get African First Free Sms Website Portal Builder - Obewe Technologies / I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Services Of An It Firm/persons Required To Design A Sec. School Website/portal by ogundimbola: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
Wanted urgently-a secondary school in ikorodu requires the services of an IT firm/persons to design its website/portal.Evidence of similar projects will be an added advantage.

All interested firm/persons should  send a mail to ogundimbolapaul@yahoo.com
Re: Services Of An It Firm/persons Required To Design A Sec. School Website/portal by mrperfect(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2012
In the link above you will see some of our works.
Re: Services Of An It Firm/persons Required To Design A Sec. School Website/portal by bros12345: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2012
Re: Services Of An It Firm/persons Required To Design A Sec. School Website/portal by digidragonfly: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hey Ogundimbola

Just send you an email from sayhello@itcompaniesnigeria.com

as mentioned in the email we are an established UK firm and have just launched in Nigeria, with our new site www.itcompaniesnigeria.com

we are contemporary, competitive and experienced.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

Sandeep

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Designing My Blog / Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. / Need Help Redesigning My Company Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.