Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Quick Visa To Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quick Visa To Cyprus (3864 Views)

Visa Requirement To Cyprus / Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Visa To Cyprus by kaymi(f): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2007
Will you like to travel to CYPRUS, ?

Get your Visa within Three weeks and Travel,

Contact me for more info, thank you
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by Vicjustice: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2007
How are you gonna do it?
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by lifestyle1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
Through magical powers!!! grin grin
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by kaymi(f): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
lol, you guys think am joking,

com'on, am serious.

Its just that its easy, cheap and quick to get the Visa, just holla me at my email.

Thanks
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by kaymi(f): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

Am online now, any interested person can contact me at my yahoo msg.

Thanks
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by kaymi(f): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2007
Thanks you all for your response,
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by lifestyle1(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2007
Are you sure they responded? If i may ask you, what is so special about this country of yours? 'CYPRUS'
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by kaymi(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2007
Are you surprised that they all responded very well, com'on, you know it. not everyone is like you, "life stlye", We still have real good people here on Nairaland and not some of your kind,

Go make a research on Cyprus and you will know what a good Opportunity this is and maybe you maybe interested at the long run,

No hard feelings brother!, Its nice having you to share your Opinions,

Thanks
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by tflow: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
i dey interested, but weting you still dey do for naija since u know sey na very good opportunity. i no dey criticise u paddy mi.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by babasin(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2007
Which Cyprus: Greek Cyprus or Turkish Cyprus?

There is huge difference between the two.

Cyprus is very nice but would be expensive for ordinary naija.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by stick2clem(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2007
why you never go there, U be fool.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by martins76(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
Thanks for the info, please send me the details to martins_love08@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by timbahama(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2007
i am interested. here is my email timbahama@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by viceb: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2007
I AM INTERESTED MAN mail me at viccjohnson@gmail.com
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by egin(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2007
People responding to this kind of scam are all fools.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by GBASKY: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2008
PLS MAIL ME awosolid@mail.com for full gist
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by honeydrop(f): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2008
scam!!!
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by xgbovo: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hey kaymi im interested in that i will like u to send me the low down via email xgbovo@yahoo.com
thanx!
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by canalarge: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2008
MY BRODA, IM VERY INTERESTED, I WANT TO STUDY THERE. THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS, GOD BLESS YOU
paulasia50@yahoo.com, GIVE ME ALL THE GIST AND UR CONTACT AND PHONE NUMBER TOO.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by canalarge: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2008
MY BRODA, SEND ME THE INFO FOR THE CYPRUS GIST AND UR CONTACT ADDRESS AND PHONE, I DID NOT GET IT
paulasia50@yahoo.com Thanks Broda
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by edwardaigb: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
the guy that came with this ideal should be kept in the zooooooooooooo because that is were he belong.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by kennie89: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2008
it's true dt its possible within or less than 3 weeks
but are u sure dis person is not a thief
there's nothing special here in North Cyprus o
only dat we have alot of Nigerians studying here
and to crown it all, u cant communicate with every white u see cos dem no fit talk english smiley
but seriously, if u want to come 4 a visit, then it's ok. but if u re coming to study, then make sure u can afford it
and be aware dt there are no pay jobs that can take care of ur expenses.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by ispeed(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2008
Am intrested pls my mail is graciousvicser@yahoo.com
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by kenflipper(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2008
Wetin man go do?, as every one is interested make me self join, so if dem succeed i will be one of them wink
I be no no say i dey gullible, could it be true! If she had a true contact to cyprus i m sure she will be the first to apply get there before exposing it. But cos' of my situation for naija i dey confused!!! so let me go where the wind blows!
OR, I will first send my email hear the gist and decide!! ,
BE CAREFUL ALL, its better for you not to hear the gist at all, once u hear the gist u will be deceived.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by owo2000: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2008
Its a shame! all you folks are so gullible. This is the year 2008. Why on earth do you need to go through some dude'. You are qualified to go online and get the info yourself. NIGERIANS WAKE UP angry
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by balakija: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2008
let me know more
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by bilalc15: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2008
GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL OR MOBILE NO FOR CONTACT, MINE IS(bilalc15_2004@yahoo.com)
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by celestine7(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2008
pls am very interested this my email aikpekhai@yahoo.com i will glad if your response soon.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by kingdong(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2008
i am not saying you should not want to go to cyprus or anywhere else to better your lot but if you do not have the mentality to do it here in nigeria theen you will get there and face the same problems albeit without nepa issues et al and with that become deceived that yu have bettered your lot.
i mean if you are smart enough to browse your way to nairaland why not do some due dilligence about cyprus and what it entails to get there, find out what living conditions and requirements are, especially for a nigerian. do you have anyone there? then this person offering you this service just might be genuine but you have to find that out first. if the person is that sure of his or her ability to deliver then tie down whatever payment with a pre agreed third party like yur bank(er) or lawyer and when the service has been confirmed as legit within a stipulated time then pay is released.
all this only if you have checked and seen that on your own you are not qualified to get it. then then issue arises, if you are not why bother, why the wuruwuru, why the shortcut. nigeria definitely can not get better with shortcut makers and takers. such people if entrusted with positions of authority will mess up like d obsnjos and co and d evil cycle continues. then which way nigeria.
Re: Quick Visa To Cyprus by frank474(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
owo2000
mk u try understnd,there are som instances which u may need agents,forget d amt they may charge u, like for me,i got amission thru an agent for a masters degree programme in poland,it was thesame agent who invited the rector of the skool to come see the polish ambassador owin to the fact dt skool may soon resume and we hvnt even booked for appontmnt let alone gone for interview for visas, (polish embassy in lagos hsd since been closed down), Thank God,the comin of d rector made sence,we were all interviewd dis week and by his grace,my visa may be out in a couple of weeks frm now.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa / Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? / Ilorin To Osogbo Bus Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.