Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? (12462 Views)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by andyanders: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
Poster,

You asked how much can I pay for that phone?
Sure, I offer "one thousand Five hundred naira only" N1,500 as I have my gate man to use it during raining season, if it can stand rainy season.

Where are you located so that I can send him as I cannot waste my time to come.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by MariaGoretti: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
undecided na wa o. So much ego,
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by fe32(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
Symbian phone packed in a gold underwear
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by egift(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
Can someone post what is so special in this metal of a phone.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by sicily4u: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by hbabe(f): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
Total waste of money in my opinion but then I am not as rich as those who buy this type of phone. Why not buy a regular phone and use the money left for some good course.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Bolarge1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
ARE YOU SRE THIS IS NOT A BOMB CASE USE BY BOKO HARAM?

I DEY SUSPECT YOU?

Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
If that is a Turaya with a year connection via satelite, then ok, if not, go and hang ur boss
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
JESUS!!!!! shocked
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by eros(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
Na wah oooo!!! And to think everybody was making noise about BB Porsche
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Asabaman(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
i hear say u fit use d phone as air conditioner if light no dey. grin grin
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by kennyeast(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
the phone  even get bolt and nut full body, maybe the phone get atm o. ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by kcreal(f): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
Waste of money, the poor needs money for food and the rich uses N1,524,240.21 just to buy one single phone.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by kennyeast(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
see bomb, ;d ;d ;d

Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Cyberfreak(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
R
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Koolking(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
omoboy08:

Rubis, fr dis money, a man fit marry,buy car and start a biz for himsef .

kemmeye:

yelz of course a phone like that better come witha pair of limbs

Dude, that amount can build a house and you become Oga Landlord for Lagos. What a misplacement caused by sheer luxury.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by hardbody: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
the fone get name?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
Very cheap phone. My own cost pass am
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
The phone also acts as a Vibrator for ladies only.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Toheeb31(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Koolking(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
hardbody:

the fone get name?

yes, Vertu Constellation. Are you buying for your girlfriend as Val gift?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by GeJ4life: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
meeeennnn that the exact amount i got my Toyota Corolla after saving for almost my entire lifetime, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Emmaesty(f): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
And people are complaning about blackberry porsche
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by gidiMonsta(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
i would rather buy a car , i phone 4s, x box-360 and still save money for chicken and beer. grin grin
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
gidiMonsta:

i would rather buy a car , i phone 4s, x box-360 and still save money for chicken and beer. grin grin

Why not buy a Harley?

As for me o. If i have the money i go buy am , You beef you die.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by lanreSamson: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
When u all get to that level you will understand. $9500 is not too much for a phone. Guys, please work hard.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by babaowo: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
Poverty nah disease heee!!! How much unah presido dey take chop But OBJ wise gan nii ooo, he still dey use his 3310,
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by 3RNEST(m): 1:05am On Feb 09, 2012
lanreSamson:

When u all get to that level you will understand. $9500 is not too much for a phone. Guys, please work hard.
grin lol grin which kind fone u dey? @OP - ppl with class use such fone! esp. SEUN the admin, i saw it with him yesterday. shocked
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2012
I have seen that phone in Israel some of them are sold for 20 thousand dollars some with partial original gold are sold for 35 thousand dollars and more, but the truth is that it have the same function every other phones have so what is the big deal about it, na wah oh
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by EPOMA(m): 4:46am On Feb 09, 2012
The first time I saw this fone was with jay jay which he said he paid 15k dollars. some cost up to $40,000 dollar which are the one with diamonds on it
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by EPOMA(m): 4:50am On Feb 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

i would rather buy a car , i phone 4s, x box-360 and still save money for chicken and beer.  grin grin

I bet if you were a pro footballer earning 150k dollars a week, you will be the first to buy this fone. some people just have money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"list Of Useful Proxy Sites And Ip's" / MTN Nigeria Acquires Additional 800MHZ Spectrum / Blackberries To Get Android Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.