Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out (2413 Views)

Nokia N97 and Tecno P5+ For Sell / Nokia N97 And Windows Phone / :: The Nokia N97 Arena :: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by worldgee: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hi all. Pls help me out. I hav interestin video clips on my phone dat I want 2 play out on TV screen. I hav read my phone has d capability of doing this, pls how do I go about it. I already hav original AV cable for it. D truth is when ai tried connecting it, it does not play back on my TV screen.

Pls help.
Re: Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by EMANY01(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^^^^
I would like to know that too although i succeeded in getting only audio output when i tried i would really like to get the full deal audio + video.I have never really been able to determine why i was getting only audio could any one with the know how help out?
Re: Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Go to phone / accessories make tv out default make sure u have a good 1 mouth with 2 pin plug thats is 1 mouth to plug in ur phone and 2 pin red and white or so once pluged adjust the one pluged in to the phone because it never fit and make sure tv out settings is in pal and normal
Re: Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
Go to phone / accessories make tv out default make sure tv out settings is in pal and normal make sure u have a good 1 mouth with 2 pin plug thats is 1 mouth to plug in ur phone and 2 pin red and white or so plugged to the tv once pluged adjust the one pluged in to the phone because it never fit keep doing that till it shows goodluck.
Re: Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by EMANY01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^^^^^
Hummm will try that when i get home tomorrow or next.
Thanks.
Re: Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by worldgee: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2012
@cyc. Thx

That's exactly what I did: d two heads (both to AV in of d TV) & one single head to d phone. When made default, d indication even came on & muted d phone playback but nothing showed on d TV. Pls still help cos dis phone is so dear to me to disappoint me at dis thrilling moment.

Thx in adv.
Re: Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2012
First of all are u sure the cord is working the phone goes to mute when its plugged in so dont worry about that is the tv icon on the phone screen displaying ok try getting another cord or change the connection on the tv by switching black in place of red or vice viasa when this is done keep turning the plugged part to the phone like u are screwing it in or out gently
Re: Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out by Emeka72(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2012
I think Honsule may know because dat's the kind of phone He uses. NOKIA N97.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 311 Or Tecno N3 / Can You Remember This? (PHOTO) #throwbackthursday / Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.