Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Celtel Welcome Back/gprs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Welcome Back/gprs (6024 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
Guys,i misplaced my celtel(browser)sim yesterday.after ransacking the room looking for it,but to no avail.i decided to do welcome back.my fears was that,after d welcome back will i be able to browse.i called their customer care and asked about their gprs,the attendant bluntly told mesmileyno celtel gprs available for now,until further notice.i chuckled.i went to their office immediately and did welcome back,i was actually thinking i will insert d sim after 2-3days like MTN network.To my amazement,i was told instantly that my line have been activated.i couldn't believe it.i immediately inserted my sim,after i might have soliloquized saying,"hope this people have not deactivated my gprs."i launch my gprs,as usual it started browsing.i said to myself,"HonSULE welcome back to another phase of celtel free browsing"did i say free browsing?
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by topeteadr(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
honsule i am very happy for you
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by topeteadr(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
Honsule did I hear you say that you just activate d ur sim for free.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
thanks 4 ur concern Tope.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by topeteadr(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2007
Your welcome.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by sect(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2007
Wait a sec let me get this straight,you went for sim replacement and and you did not only get a gprs activated line but also a free browser line,if its so tell me now let me run to their surulere office.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by topeteadr(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2007
Seriously honsule tell me is true coz i want to activate a new line for free. I would rush to the nearest one close to me. It's just two paces away from my house.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by hayprof(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2007
Omo, if that na true, shocked

-I'm already in dem office now Just waiting for Confirmation frm honSule cool tongue
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by sect(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
All waiting for honsule to be online.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2007
Guys,pls read between d lines.i said i misplaced my celtel(browser)sim and i did welcome bck i was able 2 continue browsing.in additn,my room-mate misplaced his celtel sim since march this very yr,when i told him how i did my own welcome bck,he went to celtel office and did welcome bck.guys,guess what?his sim not only became active,but he could use it 2 browse.d truth is dat i personally activated his sim to celtel gprs b4 he misplaced his sim.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Mustay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2007
all of em like awoof sha tongue
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Emeka72(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2007
pls tell me how I can also browse for free I need it very much my e-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Wysiwyg: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2007
Honsule how far now? Omo try explain this stuff give us wella before we start doing welcome back for our lines too. I'm back in school and I hate going to the cafe to surf the internet. And connecting my phone to my system is like feeding the whole school men so what's up?
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ALL.it is true dat yesterday esp in d afternoon,celtel gprs was free.but guys,note this vital info.i think their engineers where carrying out some "nefarious" work on their gprs.u know b4 u can keep on re-activating ur celtel gprs every 7days,but their engineers hv stopped dat yesterday.in other words,guys b4 u know it they will stop everybody gprs and finally re-launch their gprs.i dont know whether ending of this very month(october)is still feasible-theip gprs launch.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Mustay(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2007
hmmm sad

they've been sayin this since 2005

itz likely e'thing is normalized by next year

celtel wacks! remember how they had to suspend the free sunday calls

only God knows what they'll do 4 us since they want all to be on the gprs
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by topeteadr(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2007
i think it would be extended to the year 2010
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by maxjax(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2007
guy i wud wnt 2 knw if celtel hav startd reactivatn simz nw for internet? cuz my main n original line was stopped frm browsin since february this year, so wil dis welcome back turn d life of my celtel sim 4 gud?
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Emeka72(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2007
does it mean that nobody can browse for free with celtel lines? pls if anyone knows how to get the settings for d WAP and MMS pls mail me on emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2007
@emeka.which kind questn u dey ask like this?
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Emeka72(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2007
My GPRS is not moving I am blocked by WAP gateway
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Emeka72(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
I just used my phone to browse with the Access WAP settings and they charged me for it thereby collecting all my credit I want to know if I can browse free like before? The customer care says d service is not available till end of October but I don't know if it will be free.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Emeka72(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2007
I was told that there is a trick dat browses for free with internet settings but I want to know if there is a way of doing it with WAP because I use SAGEM myX5-2v pls e-mail e-mail emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2007
I configure one of my course mate handset today for celtel gprs and she was amazed and bamboozle.I told her i specialized in configuration of gprs.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2007
I configured one of my course mate handset today for celtel gprs and she was amazed and bamboozle.I told her i specialized in configuration of gprs.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Emeka72(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
pls do you know if I can browse free with my phone SAGEM myX5-2v because they are charging for the Acess WAP settings I have
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Emeka72(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2007
I called customer care and they said the service is not available when I had the service on but only that I cant browse because of charging. I am stopped by WAP gateway.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by Mustay(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
today is OCTOBER 29. . . some days to go
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by lagoshost(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2007
well, we are all waiting for them and today is 31 nothn yet!
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2007
I don't trust them at all.Imagine them telling me"if you are cooking delicious soup,it takes time for it to be ready.In fact,they are not people of their word.Although i don't give a hoot about their gprs because i can still browse.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2007
I don't trust them at all.Imagine them telling me that"if you are cooking delicious soup,it takes time for it to be ready"it is their own business,i don't give a hoot about their gprs because i can still browse.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by honsule(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
I don't trust them at all.Imagine them telling me that"if you are cooking delicious soup,it takes time for it to be ready"it is their own business,i don't give a hoot about their gprs because i can still browse.
Re: Celtel Welcome Back/gprs by topeteadr(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2007
Honsule come to help me out i use a nokia 6070, but I want replace it with an N72 but n72 is rare in my area N95 is the only one they have, pls can you tell me where i get one. But honsule i dont understand something, i have all the wap settings in nigeria but all my access internet settings ain't working.

(1) (2) (3)

Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion / Best Budget Phone Of 45k / Help On Nokia X2-02 Dual SIM - APN Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.