Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ (2836 Views)

Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. / The Save Mr Cork Initiative / 190, D-sense, Mobo444 Or Mr Cork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
A hot argument between 3 nairalanders ensued thus far:

190: u can't escape now, I must collect my money today, u bleep ashawo wit my money finish, u no wan pay abi?

Mr cork: if I kill myself, I'll b free from u and i'd still sleep with ashawo for Lucifer and sons motel for hell fire, infact for free. He brought out a knife, stabbed himself & died.
190 smiled & said: if u think u can die wit my money, u are joking. He picked up d knife & also stabbed himself and died.

Meanwhile ~Killz~ was watching from a distance. He laughed & said to himself these guys are fools: I must watch this to d end so he picked up the knife and killed himself,

The end of part 1, watch out for part 2 in hell.
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by Killz3(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Very funny! grin grin grin

Now will you drag your head outta your arse? angry
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
which of the arse? mine or yours?
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by tjtj1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
undecided
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by ARareGem(f): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
Birth~month mate, this is dissapointing. Not funny.
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
ARareGem:

Birth~month mate, this is dissapointing. Not funny.

But i never claimed to be omo baba or i go die, why's it not funny? oya laugh grin grin grin, same month? you serious? undecided
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by ARareGem(f): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
Read over a million times. Aren't u a Maylite?
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
well yea i am, but how did you know? must have crammed it huh? grin nice one though,

you read a million times? how many minutes did it take you? cheesy
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by MarcAnthon(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
honeric01:

A hot argument between 3 nairalanders ensued thus far:

190: u can't escape now, I must collect my money today, u bleep ashawo wit my money finish, u no wan pay abi?

Mr cork: if I kill myself, I'll b free from u and i'd still sleep with ashawo for Lucifer and sons motel for hell fire, infact for free. He brought out a knife, stabbed himself & died.
190 smiled & said: if u think u can die wit my money, u are joking. He picked up d knife & also stabbed himself and died.

Meanwhile ~Killz~ was watching from a distance. He laughed & said to himself these guys are fools: I must watch this to d end so he picked up the knife and killed himself,

The end of part 1, watch out for part 2 in hell.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg when is part two coming up!
btw you forgot to ad 'To God Be The Glory'
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg when is part two coming up!
btw you forgot to ad 'To God Be The Glory'

lol you just did,

part 2 coming up soon, no producer wants to go to hell to shoot for us, we need a volunteer, preferably someone with hoko haram bombing experience. grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
Me sef na maylite o. . But whr is d joke now? cry cry
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^

ask 190 grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by sutoboy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
no bi me and you go watch part 2!

i expected u to have stabbed ur self too,so u can mail projan the part 2

DONkollione:

mumu who u dey tell that one?
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
Er. Who b 190?

@suto . . Smh 4 u.
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by Kinezeala(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2012
guy where's the part 2 na?
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2012
Lol. . .nice joke. Can't wait to watch part two. cool
honeric01:

lol you just did,

part 2 coming up soon, no producer wants to go to hell to shoot for us, we need a volunteer, preferably someone with hoko haram bombing experience. grin
bunmioguns will be a good volunteer, he's very good in throwing bomb. grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by Kinezeala(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2012
mumu dont you throw bombs too?
You think i dont read them.
Mugu!
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2012
Kinezeala:

guy where's the part 2 na?

we need a volunteer, 72 virgins await you including booqee grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by ekeroyal(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2012
honeric01:

we need a volunteer, 72 virgins await you including booqee grin

Let me have the list of 72 virgins then we'll get a volunteer ASAP.

BTW, 72 virgins? You're kidding. Finding even 2 virgins is as difficult as hell not to talk of 72 grin please tell us somethings else this old news tongue
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2012
ekeroyal:

Let me have the list of 72 virgins then we'll get a volunteer ASAP.

BTW, 72 virgins? You're kidding. Finding even 2 virgins is as difficult as hell not to talk of 72 grin please tell us somethings else this old news tongue

50 of the virgins are already in hell waiting for you, we will add 22 from earth, 20 from NL including Booqee, i heard she's a virgin too.

onila
dyt
killz (i heard he has a puzsy too) grin
rokiatu
babe (she has 2 vaginna, so one's still intact) grin grin grin

more to come later grin grin grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by ekeroyal(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2012
honeric01:

50 of the virgins are already in hell waiting for you, we will add 22 from earth, 20 from NL including Booqee, i heard she's a virgin too.

onila
dyt
killz (i heard he has a puzsy too) grin
rokiatu
babe (she has 2 vaginna, so one's still intact) grin grin grin

more to come later grin grin grin

Then I tip you to be the best guy for the deal.
GO honeric01! GO honeric01!! GO honeric01!!!
Go and make NL proud.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2012
ekeroyal:

Then I tip you to be the best guy for the deal.
GO honeric01! GO honeric01!! GO honeric01!!!
Go and make NL proud.
grin grin grin grin grin

It can't be me, remember i must be around to continue the story? grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by ekeroyal(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2012
honeric01:

It can't be me, remember i must be around to continue the story? grin

My dear you have to be there to report live and first hand information to us. Don't worry you'll comeback, you only went for assignment nothing else. Don't know why Nigerians are too scared to become genuine heroes.
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^

Sorry but are you not a Nigerian? why not go yourself? grin
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by mustspin: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
sutoboy:

no bi me and you go watch part 2!

i expected u to have stabbed ur self too,so u can mail projan the part 2

mumu who u dey tell that one?
so una dey recieve mail from hell[s][/s] undecided undecided
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by sutoboy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2012
na them projan dey receive am now
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by ARareGem(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
honeric01:

well yea i am, but how did you know? must have crammed it huh? grin nice one though,

you read a million times? how many minutes did it take you? cheesy

Crammed ke? What are you feeling like? tongue Guess you don't remember the thread Jackpot opened claiming Nov. has the most births. . .

DONkollione:

Don, for real? undecided
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^^^^ no mind me jare, na joke o lol, i love maylites except the men lol.
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by ARareGem(f): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
I see. . . smiley
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by DAZZLINGM(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeeeh my stomach is paining me o. wat a funny thread. pls aw soon is part 2 coming out?
Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by honeric01(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
DAZZLING M: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeeeh my stomach is paining me o. wat a funny thread. pls aw soon is part 2 coming out?

Re: Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ by Agybabe(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Smh. This is what i call trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For Laughs. Manu / What Chinese Name Can You Answer / Caption This Shoes (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.