Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. (1027 Views)

Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ / The Save Mr Cork Initiative / 190, D-sense, Mobo444 Or Mr Cork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
Please i want to take my dog, a chiwawa for her regular immunisation in london and also for her vacations.
Is there a good vet doctor over there that can give her good attention? Also,how about decent accomodation for her?
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
Crown Prince: Please i want to take my dog, a chiwawa for his regular immunisation in london and also for his vacations.
Is there a good vet doctor over there that can give her good attention? Also,how about decent accomodation for her?

Bullshitzzzzzz!!!

U aint gats talent, return to ur coconut plucking and grain pickin job.

Wackkkkk!
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Chimezie198(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
Crown Prince: Please i want to take my dog, a chiwawa for his regular immunisation in london and also for his vacations.
O lawd! Crown Pig is still awake!
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Bullshitzzzzzz!!!

U aint gats talent, return to ur coconut plucking and grain pickin job.

Wackkkkk!

Why the fury baby?
Is your boyfriend not paying attention to you this night?
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by bekay911(f): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
Bulllshittttzzzz.
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Excelboi(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2012
Crown Prince: Please i want to take my dog, a chiwawa for her regular immunisation in london and also for her vacations.
Mr Man, if you dont have anything better to say except mimicking others, you may atleast go babysitting. Nonsense
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Killz3(m): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2012
Crown Prince: Please i want to take my dog, a [size=15pt]chiwawa[/size] for her regular [size=15pt]immunisation[/size] in london and also for her vacations.
Is there a good vet doctor over there that can give her good attention? Also,how about decent [size=15pt]accomodation[/size] for her?
It's chihuahua! WTF is chiwawa? You dey mad? angry
Immunization & accommodation. . .ode! grin

You never chop belleful, na to carry dog go vacation you don dey dream put. . . grin

Please i want to take my dog, a [size=15pt]chiwawa. . .[/size]
DIES! grin
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 17, 2012
@killz,
Your problem is ''over sabi'' disturbs you alot. The thread is not a thesis but a comic relief to your exhausted mind occassioned by yawho runs.
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Sijo01(f): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2012
Romasick!!!
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Killz3(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2012
Crown Prince: @killz,
Your problem is ''over sabi'' disturbs you alot. The thread is not a thesis but a [size=15pt]comic relief[/size] to your exhausted mind occassioned by yawho runs.
It FAILED!
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2012
~Killz~:

It FAILED!

Tell again it bullshitzzzzzzzz!

Poster,stick to selling meat in Jakande jare.
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by mcnepow(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2012
Crown Prince: @killz,
Your problem is ''over sabi'' disturbs you alot. The thread is not a thesis but a comic relief to your exhausted mind occassioned by yawho runs.
So killz na yah.oo??
m shocked!!
Re: Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. by noskyboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2012
@poster, u are a proof that a human being can live without a brain. Pls go elswhr.

(1) (Reply)

3 HYMNS / How Old Am I? / A Despitate Naija Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.