Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him (11764 Views)

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment / Marriage After NYSC: Why Do People Talk About This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him by HISchild: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2012
"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Heb 13:4

Though, take your time. Marriage is for life and thus a very serious decision.
Re: His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him by waistbead: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
Iya Basira,u no go marry now u see husband abi! grin
Re: His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him by mekado83(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2012
as for me, i see no reason y d gal should use NYSC as an excuse to suspend d marriage. Am a serving corps member, i just went 4 a coligue traditional marriage last week. So their is nothing wrong 4 she to wed while serving.
Re: His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him by babanne(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2012
finally, i like to inform all of you that the issue was resolved btw them.In fact they got married some six weeks before the end of her NYSC and they are now happy together.
Re: His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
babanne: finally, i like to inform all of you that the issue was resolved btw them.In fact they got married some six weeks before the end of her NYSC and they are now happy together.
Good to hear that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness / 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State / Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.