Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You (914 Views)

10-Things You Shouldn't Do/Say Outside Nigeria. / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / What Do You Think Of America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
Okay, i reside in Ghana but you know i be Naija boy.
I just want to know what my people in nigeria think the non-nigerians think about you. When i get some replies then i will disclose some real truth
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by okeyz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2007
me thinks the non nigerians think we are scammers and fraudsters ,but i dont give a flying f**ck what they think,we naija peeps are 4 real
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by almondjoy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
Never bothered to ask them. And don't really care unless they bother me with their mess.  I only answer to what I am not what I am called. kiss
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by mrpataki(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
Here is what Nigerians outside think of Nigerians:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mxIzU4KKyWA&mode=related&search=
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by superman(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
nigerains are being stupid, selfish and foolish, so when the left wing white man says una no have brains to their own capacity u de wonder.

our wahala pass corruption . superman already know

yeye ppl
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by anusule(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2007
wateva. undecided bt the whites are not all that,
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hmm,  it's really hard to say
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by PapaBrowne(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
Whats up with the Ghanaian flag?? What happened 2 PATROITISM?
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by almondjoy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2007
Siena:

Nothing to do with patriotism. I'd display a flag of wherever I'm most at home.

Besides, not everyone displaying a Nigerian flag is patriotic to Nigeria.

You gat that right! wink
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2007
Hmmm, who could say from his/her heart that "i will die for nigeria"
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2007
Pardon me, but what is your opinion
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by freelancer(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2007
and what is yours?
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2007
Please shall we get back to the main topic, and leeave this for another thread
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by Rare(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
Obviously, I know majority of foreigners see Nigerians as 'bad' people, whatever that means.

But I also know that deep down they reserve some respect for us.

No facts/figures; just a hunch !!
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
check this and some of those things foreingners (especially ghanaians think of ghana) think of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

British Airways And Virgin Atlantic Which One Is Cheaper? / Bangalore-india / Fbi Ten Most Wanted Man : No Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.