Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Are Nairalanders So Mean - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nairalanders So Mean (1294 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive / Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by bluenubian(f): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2006
hey guy,i am a little upset, but i unerstand the mentality that human beings could have especially when they are not saying stuff to ur face. if u are wondering what i am talking about its about the recent anti gay remarks i have been reading. it sickens me. i know this is a place to express ur feelings on certain issues. but can we keep it nice and friendly and learn to express ur feelings tactfully and not so blunt. thank you
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by whitelexi(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2006
and learn to express your feelings tactfully and not so blunt
To be perfectly honest with u, I have not posted any remarks about anyone gay or not, but just cos i havent seen it yet, But if I had to do so, I'd be myself, and that means as blunt as can be, It makes no sense choosing your words when giving your opinion about issues cos thats not the natural u and u r not giving your honest opinion. I cant say one thing and mean another, if something is not good, it is not good, being blunt is my way oh, thats how i talk and love being talked to - say what u mean, and hope peeps dont get it wrong but understand ur view when u talk blunt. cool cool
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Dupsybaby(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2006
what are you upset about.Nairalanders are meant to give their very sincere opinions on issues,being nice and friendly bout remarks you make wont bring out the true feelings inside of you cos you do be holding back.
@ whitelexi has said it all i wouldnt have done better if i had seen the gay stuff story ,so BLUNT is it cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Free(f): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2006
theres noting romantic about this topic tongue cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by whitelexi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2006
theres noting romantic about this topic

Are u romantic? yes or no plz
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Seun(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2006
I am willing and able to delete any posts that are not nice if they are reported to me.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Free(f): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2006
Are u romantic? yes or no plz

the answer is Yes cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by prettyH(f): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2006
bluenubian:

hey boy,i am a little upset, but i unerstand the mentality that human beings could have especially when they are not saying stuff to your face. if u are wondering what i am talking about its about the recent anti gay remarks i have been reading. it sickens me. i know this is a place to express your feelings on certain issues. but can we keep it nice and friendly and learn to express your feelings tactfully and not so blunt. thank you

I'm sorry , upset about what? People seem to forget that Nairaland is a forum that draws different genres of persons. Of course everyone can't have the same views or even get along. It would be absurd to find a forum of minds that everyone agrees on all issues. So chic you've got to ignore any comments you consider insulting.

@Seun

Stop editing this post. You'll always be a kiss arse.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Rhodalyn(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2006
sometimes, the truth may hurt, but it's till the truth
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Seun(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2006
What truth?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Rhodalyn(f): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2006
its about the recent anti gay remarks i have been reading

that was what i meant by the truth, i meant sometimes, although those remarks may hurt, their still the truth
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by Seun(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2006
I do not want people making hateful hurtful remarks on this site, whether or not the misguided person making those statements consider them to be "truth". angry angry
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by bluenubian(f): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2006
thanx for all the replies, doesnt make me feel better, but i appreciate the honesty
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by vichel(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2006
i hope u see past some of thier harsh remarks, but hey like they said, u got to say what u feel
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Mean by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2008
Well, i am guilty tongue of saying what i feel rather than what must be said (having considered all sides of the issue). but you must understand that in a web world as this forum. 'some people' (most people) become characters they can't manifest in public and everything (bottled up) starts flowing like a river through a crack in a dam. it becomes seemingly controlled (uncontrolled) and messy and fast. Comments are made within seconds without a care in the world. and re-commented hours later when the thread achieves some maturity due to the number of comments posted (that exposes more sides to the original post).

It is an evolutionary process on Nairaland, so no vex, people just evolve comments as the thread expands, you make better comments with more information

(1) (Reply)

Acquiring Nairaland (Business Coup) / Hay / Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.