Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,006 members, 7,845,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Online Business For Young People. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business For Young People. (559 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Heard Of the Vemma Young People Revolution (YPR)? / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business For Young People. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
hey guys. am planning to go into an online business, am an undergraduate and i don't want to be a cast away when i graduate. i don't want to join the millions in the labor market. i want to start up with a blog in my university and am doing a survey on what young undergraduates love to go online to do apart from chatting. you can still give me your oppinions, what do young people love to go online to do most apart from chatting? entertainment, sports or, ?
Re: Online Business For Young People. by mkakan(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2012
There are many ways you can go about it,

1. you can ask your friends what they do apart from chatting directly

2. you can watch them while they surf the web to find out what other things they are doing

Read this to get more ideas https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-867430.0.html#msg10163430

(1) (Reply)

Slim Beats Gates In Billionaire Ranking / Iceblock Business / Glo Network, What Has Ur Experience Been For The Past 1 Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.