Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. (1304 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Homar(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
Guys feel free to let out the person you hate the most on this jokes section. Mine is bin-gbagbo and donkollo.But then (ajibelle).
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
Homar! I hate am with passion angry angry
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Homar(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
If no one talks about you then you are a nobody.Donkolline go back to yaba left.
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by skales(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
Homar
Get a lif , ode!
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Kinezeala(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
No other but Dani,
i regret ever coming across the slowpoke.
I wish i never knew him.
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by skales(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
Don't hate
wink
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by jackpot(f): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
yeah, for me it's all arse-kissers and woman wrapper we've here
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by skales(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
Like your babaa

I mean dis in a nice way
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Kinezeala(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
i say it the way it is.
I go name names,lay blames and cast anybody i feel like casting.
I fear no bargar!
Who born you?
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by skales(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
For your mind now u don talk sense
Yeye fowl
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by jackpot(f): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
e be like say your face dey itch for slaps this evening? Mtchew tongue
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Kinezeala(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
@stales,
i no blame you.
Smelling bushmeat.
Aturu !!
Mad yoruba goat!
Because you see me for NL.
Imp !!!
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
@mikuz u just b born throway. U n dat large monkey above u(jack). Una collabo too gbaski. He goats (i mean am d nyc way)
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 10, 2012
Why should u open dis kind of thread?? undecided
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by skales(m): 3:42am On Feb 10, 2012
Another confused soul don come with her usual mumu question

I no suprise, Afterall she belong to oprojan angry
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Homar(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2012
Darling booqee you are the person i like the most here in the yoke i mean nope sorry jokes section.How things na ? Will u accept me for val ?
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2012
@homar. Haaa. . .U want my mummy to beat me?
skales:

Another confused soul don come with her usual mumu question

I no suprise, Afterall she belong to oprojan angry
sharraap ur mouth, u dis wretched confused soul too, who told u i belong to projan, i don't belong to anything ere. I only know they're much preferable than npjc(non progressive jokers club). Besides i'm i even talking to you?? undecided i'm talkin to homar.
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2012
this is one of the most eediotic threads ever on NL!!!!!!!!

rubbrish! angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2012
"everyday i try to make nairalanders happy, but what i get in return is hate and jealousy"

oya studio, as usual nah. Say it! I'm waiting. I know dats ur next reply. tongue
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Kinezeala(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2012
Otooro chill.
Stop shouting abeg!
See as you just dey pour me spit anyhow this early morning.
Mtchew
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Kinezeala(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2012
lol @ usual mumu question.
Abi?

Nonsense!
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2012
@kinzeala. Good morning to u too. Mtcheww!angry
whats funny in it, dat u had to open ur brown teeth and expel dat ur bad breath cos u want to laugh? So if askin why anyone opening dis kind of thread is mumu question, then i know d kind of mentality you've got! Jeez. . .!
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2012
boogee, don't mind him jare,

kinezeala, my spit still beta pass the water u dey drink! grin

its olive oil on you cool
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Kinezeala(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2012
Otooro na better and confirmed tout you be.
So you even dey make mouth say you dey spit when you talk?
Yeye boy!!
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^ can't u complete a sentence without something abusive! angry
small boy like u! wen i was ur age i use to respect my elders ooo tongue
**swaggerz out**

cool
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2012
Kinezeala:

@Booqee,
dont even start that your rubbish with me this morning.
Did you hear?
So because this little boys who just started learning how to use pick up lines and toast babes have been seeking for your smelling attention, you think you can spar up to me abi?
See, . . I aint one of those touts okay?
So whatever way you want it now i am gon' give to you!!
Mumu girl!!
grow up boy! U needn't be so jealous! Anyway it ain't entirely my fault dat i no give u face, its because u're under 15. So u see, u're way too small for me. tongue
*exits thread*
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by skales(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2012
booqee:

sharraap ur mouth, u dis wretched confused soul too, who told u i belong to projan, i don't belong to anything ere. I only know they're much preferable than npjc(non progressive jokers club). Besides i'm i even talking to you?? undecided i'm talkin to homar.

U dis flat chest dark skinned boogee, what's your problem gan sef?

U wan overtake your colleagues for oprojan for hate and jealousy abi?

Continue dey hate and jealous me , I no complain
Afterall na the prize I gat pay to be celebrity

*hisses on her in every dialect of her country Gambia*  angry
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Homar(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2012
Booqee your mother must not know about me and you.Lets keep the dating a secret. What do you say ?
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2012
crazie guys up there. . . . skales and homar!

cool
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by Homar(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
Well its our pleasure to keep the room alive
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by bingbagbo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
jelousy is the root of hatred!!

up projan!!!!
Re: Who Is The Person You Hate The Most On Jokes Section. by skales(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
Lol

Atleast u don dey get sense small gbsgbo

I'm so happy for you son

(1) (2)

Hello Guyz, Propose To Me Wid Big Grammar / Letter From Daughter To Daddy / Laff N Fart, Dont Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.