Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108829 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by porplehay: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
hello folks my name is Ahmad, am, 16 and I leave in kaduna .this site is all I need to b truthful to Allah. I really tank d person that made this forum
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2014
porplehay: hello folks my name is Ahmad, am, 16 and I leave in kaduna .this site is all I need to b truthful to Allah. I really tank d person that made this forum

You are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by porplehay: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
thanks
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by blakky97(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
maclatunji: Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. [B]We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.[/b]
Ma Salam
We need a medium where we can meet potential spouses for the singles. Islamic principles made us shy individuals who cannot approach muslim girls for relationship, but we find it easier to have non muslim women as close friends. When marriage becomes difficult, zina becomes inevitable. I have lived in all parts of Nigeria, and now visiting the north- kaduna precisely, there's a place called obalende. I see muslim youth on kaftan, beards and cap trooping in and out just to sleep with prostitutes. The fitnah is at the door front already what are we doing about it?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Well I've been around for some time now ain't a newbie but I felt the urge to introduce myself formally.My name Uthmaan Abu Uthaymeen Zakariyya.A student of the Better by far University one and only UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN grin studying Common and Islamic Law cool a yoruba to the core with an undiluted blad*in ghanians diction* wink willing and loves to learn new things e'ryday and I think DazAll

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
blakky97:
We need a medium where we can meet potential spouses for the singles. Islamic principles made us shy individuals who cannot approach muslim girls for relationship, but we find it easier to have non muslim women as close friends. When marriage becomes difficult, zina becomes inevitable. I have lived in all parts of Nigeria, and now visiting the north- kaduna precisely, there's a place called obalende. I see muslim youth on kaftan, beards and cap trooping in and out just to sleep with prostitutes. The fitnah is at the door front already what are we doing about it?

Ok, we will look into your suggestion and see if there is anything we can do.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
AbuuUthaymeen: Well I've been around for some time now ain't a newbie but I felt the urge to introduce myself formally.My name Uthmaan Abu Uthaymeen Zakariyya.A student of the Better by far University one and only UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN grin studying Common and Islamic Law cool a yoruba to the core with an undiluted blad*in ghanians diction* wink willing and loves to learn new things e'ryday and I think DazAll

Ok, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
McLatunji pls can you get me across to Wizeboy I've been sending him PMs buh he isn't replying any one of them sad wanted to get more info about the Nairaland Muslim Inaugural Meeting.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Wizeboy(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2014
AbuuUthaymeen: McLatunji pls can you get me across to Wizeboy I've been sending him PMs buh he isn't replying any one of them sad wanted to get more info about the Nairaland Muslim Inaugural Meeting.

Salam, I did not see any of your PMs. You can kindly type whatever you wanted to ask on Nairaland Muslim Forum or PM me if it is private, for us to discuss.

Expecting to hear from you.

Maa salam
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Fundamentalist: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2014
maclatunji:

Yes.

i forgot to add we have meet before "sheykul islam"
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Fundamentalist:

i forgot to add we have meet before "sheykul islam"

No wahala although I am no Sheikh. Would call an undergraduate a professor?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Fundamentalist: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
maclatunji:

No wahala although I am no Sheikh. Would call an undergraduate a professor?

I meant that my former username was "sheykul islam " though i am no schoar just a student
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fundamentalist:

I meant that my former username was "sheykul islam " though i am no schoar just a student

#SillyMe
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun wants to introduce himself.. grin
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
wizeboy Pls i will need you to give me a detailed description on how to get to the venue for the Nairaland muslim inaugural meeting from Ikotun
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
tbaba1234: Seun wants to introduce himself.. grin
Seun introducing himsrelf in Islam section.....
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Wizeboy(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2014
AbuuUthaymeen: wizeboy Pls i will need you to give me a detailed description on how to get to the venue for the Nairaland muslim inaugural meeting from Ikotun

Salam,

From Ikotun, board a bus to Oshodi and from Oshodi, board another bus to Ojuelegba and drop at Ojuelegba under bridge, kindly ask for Federal Fire Service Station, the mosque is located in the street beside the Federal Fire Service. Full address of the mosque will be communicated later when I fully confirmed.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by justi4jesu(f): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2014
AbuuUthaymeen: Seun introducing himsrelf in Islam section.....

Is it not allowed grin
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by rahma2husna: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Asalam alaikum,my name is Rahmat,I live in lagos,I'm in my late 20s.
I go by the name rahma2husna on this forum.
It feels so good to be here.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mohadinho(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters. Am mohammed tahiru by name based in lagos, and Am 23 years old
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Simplysaeedah: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Assalam alaykum, brothers&sisters am not really a newbie, but am glad to be here with my muslim families on NL

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
rahma2husna: Asalam alaikum,my name is Rahmat,I live in lagos,I'm in my late 20s.
I go by the name rahma2husna on this forum.
It feels so good to be here.

wa alaykum salam, you are welcome sis.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
mohadinho: Salam alaikum brothers and sisters. Am mohammed tahiru by name based in lagos, and Am 23 years old

wa alaykum salam, you are welcome bro.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Simplysaeedah: Assalam alaykum, brothers&sisters am not really a newbie, but am glad to be here with my muslim families on NL

wa alaykum salam, you are welcome sis.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by honey247(f): 4:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Salem alaikum waramotullah wabarakatu
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2014
honey247: Salem alaikum waramotullah wabarakatu

Wa alaykum salam wa ramatullah wa barakatuhu.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Horlawoomey(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Salamu LAHI aleakum to all the members of this Forum, I am Uthman, based in Ilorin Kwara state, 25 and a recent graduate.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Horlawoomey: Salamu LAHI aleakum to all the members of this Forum, I am Uthman, based in Ilorin Kwara state, 25 and a recent graduate.

Wa alaykum salam, welcome bro.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ysadiq(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
salam alaykum ikhwaan, i am Abubakr sideeq, a student of the federal polytechnic Ede. hope i am welcome here?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by bheemz(f): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
maclatunji:

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.
. Am Bilkis
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
ysadiq: salam alaykum ikhwaan, i am Abubakr sideeq, a student of the federal polytechnic Ede. hope i am welcome here?

Was alaykum salam, welcome brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.