Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 (11349 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Man United: 57% (28 votes)
Liverpool: 34% (17 votes)
Draw: 8% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1 ) On 29th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
iiiyyyk:

suarez refuse to shake Evra.

suarez is childish and he is a Racist.

he should go and see a Dental Surgeon with that his animal teeth. a fool from south america.
no mind the fuuuuuuuuuul,he is nothing but a confirmed racist.Omo ale eleyin bi eyin asin.
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by kokoA(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
With this result now. Who is in and who is out?
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by aglomar: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
Devils on top
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by deandavid(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
well, i was also disappointd at suarez nt shakin evra,bt den its is decision,i tink d suspension cost nd pain am wella. Lfc lost 2day, its normal, u lose sum, nd win sum.Stil luvin d reds, YNWA
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
All Suarez' actions have done is send a cheer up among the racists. Defend your boy now Dalglish. He just made you look like a fool , again!

Away from the racists, The plastic Arsenal fans will be furious. Chelsea and now Liverpool were supposed to win and both failed. Chelsea is losing cool.
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by RuuDie(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
I like what Rio did, not shaking hands with Suarez. . . . . Mint!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by iiiyyyk(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
deandavid:

well, i was also disappointd at suarez nt shakin evra,bt den its is decision,i tink d suspension cost nd pain am wella. Lfc lost 2day, its normal, u lose sum, nd win sum.Stil luvin d reds, YNWA  

He was found guilty, it was so clear that liverpool and his personal lawyer could not even appeal. so he has his self to blame.

He might get another fine if care is not taken, he kissed his skin when he scored today. I am yet to study his background and exposure. but i think so far he has not shown much sense of enlightenment.

HE MOST BE A RACIST
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by dipo1: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
RuuDie:

I like what Rio did, not shaking hands with Suarez. . . . . Mint!!!

I think Rio was wrong to refuse to shake Suarez too. We expect 'veterans' like him to show how it should be done and not retaliate foolishly. Two wrongs is a waste of time
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
iiiyyyk:

He was found guilty, it was so clear that liverpool and his personal lawyer could not even appeal. so he has his self to blame.

He might get another fine if care is not taken, he kissed his skin when he scored today. I am yet to study his background and exposure. but i think so far he has not shown much sense of enlightenment.

HE MOST BE A RACIST

When an unintelligent person is RACIST , i don't seem to be bothered!
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by bigsean(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
dipo+:

I think Rio was wrong to refuse to shake Suarez too. We expect 'veterans' like him to show how it should be done and not retaliate foolishly. Two wrongs is a waste of time
Sorry i respectfully disagree, as a veteran Rio showed that he will not tolerate racism in any form, and he did not shake suarez.
i tried to give suarez a "long rope" of excuses prior to today, cos even though i'm a united fan, i'm also a fan of good footballers and suarez is a great football talent, but with he's resulting action today, he is both childish and racist, and i also can not respect someone with such traits.
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by dipo1: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2012
True, Suarez is racist. But then does shaking hands with him equate to endorsing his racist attitude? No.
Does his (Rio's) decision to decline Suarez's handshake worsen the pre-existing bad blood? I think Yes
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by iiiyyyk(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
dipo+:

True, Suarez is racist. But then does shaking hands with him equate to endorsing his racist attitude? No.
Does his (Rio's) decision to decline Suarez's handshake worsen the pre-existing bad blood? I think Yes

Read Ferdinand's reason, which is very justified.

Meanwhile, Ferdinand explained his decision not to shake Suarez's hand, saying: "I lost all respect for the guy. After seeing what he did, I decided I couldn't shake his hand."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11022012/58/premier-league-ferguson-condemns-disgrace-suarez.html
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by richjohn1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
I dont have any issue with that rabbit teeth dracula called suarez I have a problem with liverpool as a whole! No one is correcting is excesses instead the nonsense club is supporting him, from oct/nov last year till now am so dissapointed with that man called "Dagrin" or whatever he calls himself the fans the players and even gerard all not speaking against him. Its so dissapointing any thing racist is traced to liverpool am ashamed I supported that club as a boy! to make matters worst that black monkey called Johnson wearing the picture of a man that abuses his race!
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by aglomar: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
Man U always on top
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by aglomar: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2012
Man U always on top
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by aglomar: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
Man U always on top
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by aglomar: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
Up Man U
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by aglomar: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2012
Great battle
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by octavian(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2012
He might get another fine if care is not taken, he kissed his skin when he scored today.

There's no point arguing, he's a RACIST, why kiss the skin?? And people blaming Evra for his celebrations, Samuel Eto'o would celebrate more
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by umarabu(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
What Evra did is right thing at the right time, cos suarez does not have respect and he is even working out of the sence of the fifa, an action must be taken
Patrice Evra the Star of the march
up united
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by dome2: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
Liverpool have accused Luis Suárez of misleading the club, the striker has apologised for not shaking Patrice Evra's hand and Kenny Dalglish has described his television interview with Sky as not befitting the conduct of a Liverpool manager as Anfield issued an unequivocally contrite response to the condemnation that followed their performance at Old Trafford.
Liverpool's managing director, Ian Ayre said: "We are extremely disappointed Luis Suárez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so. He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his team-mates and the club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suárez that his behaviour was not acceptable.
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by dome2: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:
I have spoken with the manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
I won't really blame suarez 4his action! Fine he was penalised & served his punishment! He mi8 hav planned 2shake hannds wit evra but culdnt contrl his emotions or wotever he had 2wrds him dreby takin it personal!
We all make mistake no matter how hard we try! He has realised his mistake & am sure he won't make such again
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by johnson11(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
I am tired of DAGLISH formation ,downing,henderson and caroll will never take Liverpool any where these are the 3 players who keep dragging up backward,
Downing was voted flop of the match and Henderson just keep running around doing nothing like a chicken without neck and Liverpool has never have any racist issue recently until Adolf Hilter resumed the manager of Liverpool.
Thank God he and Suarez has apologized for behaving childish
Re: Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 by virunga: 4:11am On Feb 13, 2012
well done MU, see u at the top cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Molde Vs Arsenal: Europa League (0 - 3) on 26th November 2020 / Blackpool Vs Arsenal: FA Cup (0 - 3) On 5th January 2019 / UEFA U-21 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.