Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Three Tortoise - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Tortoise (1891 Views)

Hilarious Pic: A Comparism Between A Tortoise And A Rabbit / The Tortoise Picnic / The Wise Tortoise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Tortoise by kellynoah: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
Three tortoise,mike,andy and Roy decide to go on a picnic. So mike packs a picnic bucket with beers and sandwiches. The trouble is, the picnic site is 10 miles away so it took them ten days to get there. When they got there mike unpacks the food and says 'ok roy, give me the bottle opener'. 'I didn't bring it' says roy! Mike turns to andy and says 'did u bring the bottle opener?', andy didn't bring it either. So they are stuck ten miles from home without a bottle opener. Mike and Andy begged Roy to go back since he's the fastest,but he refuses as he says they will eat all the sandwiches. After 2hrs,and after they have sworn not to eat the sandwiches,he finally agrees. So roy sets off down the road at a steady pace. Twenty days pass and he still isn't back and mike and andy are starving. But a promise is a promise. Another 5 days and he still isn't back,but a promise is a promise. Finally they can't take it any longer. So they take a sandwich each,and just as they are about to eat it, Roy pops from behind a rock and shouts ' I KNEW IT, I'M NOT GOIN AGAIN!! If u are Mike and Andy, Wat will u do? cool cool cool
Re: Three Tortoise by RoyalRoy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
Lol lol lol. Nice one man. I will eat as much as i can eat before he comes 4rm behind the stones. Foolish Roy. Oops,am also Roy, guess me am Royal Roy and nt a Foolish Roy.
Re: Three Tortoise by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
Lol
Re: Three Tortoise by Ozegbe(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
nice one
Re: Three Tortoise by dani1luv: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2012
hahahahahahaha
Re: Three Tortoise by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2012
nice one grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Types Of People On Facebook / Buhari And Jonathan Awaiting Results / Jokes Group On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.