Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use (11163 Views)

How Can I Track My Stolen Blackberry / Recover Stolen Blackberry Mtn Nigeria / Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Naledi14(f): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2012
Wow to go to so much trouble just for a used blackberry are they really so popular in nigeria?? Im astonished in the rest of the world a blackberry is actualy not a status symbol anymore maybe thats why thr shipping them to nigeria its a good thing you guys are doing indirectly you are saving the planet recycling.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by netghost: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2012
Naledi14:

Wow to go to so much trouble just for a used blackberry are they really so popular in nigeria?? Im astonished in the rest of the world a blackberry is actualy not a status symbol anymore maybe thats why thr shipping them to nigeria its a good thing you guys are doing indirectly you are saving the planet recycling.

Please tell me you lack basic education ,
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by hildaa(f): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2012
go for a new one
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by jummy05: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2012
Guy,dont bother yourself much.it is not compulsory to use blackberry now.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Tyche(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2012
Still Saying Buy a new one.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by willsman(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2012
Going for a new BB is the main key here please.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Catlanta: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2012
Go for a new one, its always better or you could order it yourself from the US from ebay/amazon and be sure of what you are getting!
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Naledi14(f): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2012
What? Whats wrong with my english? Is it not good enough for your high standards? Sorry if you find sms lingo offensive i know some people do or is it my grammer? Anyway i replyed using my phone and very quickly like im doing now so punctuation is lacking i am very dissappointed in myself because i happen to take english linguistics as a subject in uni a uni that i might add that is in the top one hundred in the world so basic education sir is not something im lacking!
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by born2boink(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
jummy05:

Guy,dont bother yourself much.it is not compulsory to use blackberry now.
Listen, I am actually going for a new one as advice, Budget 25k for used already but maybe will increase the budget and get a new one, I am large Internet user plus I am sick of sitting on Laptop paying 7k to starcomms monthly, reason for wanting BB was because their Internet is unlimited , so watch the way you talk,I don't value pinging.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2012
...pls delete
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by netghost: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
Naledi14:

What? Whats wrong with my english? Is it not good enough for your high standards? Sorry if you find sms lingo offensive i know some people do or is it my grammer? Anyway i replyed using my phone and very quickly like im doing now so punctuation is lacking i am very dissappointed in myself because i happen to take english linguistics as a subject in uni a uni that i might add that is in the top one hundred in the world so basic education sir is not something im lacking!

it has nothing to do with your english, the statement below offended me, especially the bolded section

Naledi14:

Im astonished in the rest of the world a blackberry is actualy not a status symbol anymore maybe thats why thr shipping them to nigeria its a good thing you guys are doing indirectly you are saving the planet recycling.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by mikkyangel(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
I bought a used and new 9700 BB phone on Ebay,when the used BB phone came,it was with its original box+charger+usb cord+case, I was so impressed that it was quite difficult to diffrenciate btw it and the new one.cos the used BB phone was in "MINT"condition, Although i originally needed the new one for personal use,i changed my mind and ever since then i have had no issues with the used one.

Just last monday i sent the New BB phone with about 15 used phones BOLD2, BOLD 3 and Touch 9800,to Nigeria, half of them alrdy has been paid for.

What people dont know is that,on ebay,u have the luxury of reading everthing about the phones (especially the used ones)before u buy.and it can be returned if u are not satisfied with it, NOT EVERYBODY HAS MONEY FOR USED PHONES, Even the Sony Vaio laptop(personal use)i bought for $750 was only used for 2weeks,dis was after i discovered a very good HP laptop at $200, my sony has since been sold in Nigeria for 155k

I INTEND TO SEND AS MUCH AS 25 PHONES and USED LAPTOPS NEXT WEEK,MOST OF THEM USED PHONES WITH ACCESSORIES,
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Emeka72(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
I wonder where they get the phones from; (i.e. those that are in d habit of selling phones) that's why I so much dislike those topics on sale of phones.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Emeka72(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
Buy new black-berry.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
born2fuck abi na your mama you de Bleep wey you no go fit buy brand new phone?
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by ng4am(f): 5:59am On Feb 18, 2012
@upright750, pls send ur number to my email: ng4am@yahoo.com am interested. thanx
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by born2boink(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2012
petaling:

born2fuck abi na your mama you de bleep wey you no go fit buy brand new phone?
you bi total idiot, sey phone na investment wey i go put money,even if i have 100 thousands to waste, i will waste it on shares despite their crises than buy useless phone, so you bi number one mugu,i never bi like dangote yet,my school still dey there,if i rent shop hire person there,i no think say na bad thing, so use your sense
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by born2boink(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2012
@Mr. Idiot petaling fool, even the phone i'm using currently is samsung dual sim, make i go throw am inside. . .precise if i'm not even selling it at expense of buying new one. . Please try to always use your sense when next your talking, if people are buying land, building. . . always. . . I appreciate them than people buying cars and phones
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Naledi14(f): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2012
@ netghost im sorry didnt mean to offend you or anyone else for that matter its just that i have a little thing against BBs sooo anoying!
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by netghost: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^ LOL
am with u , just cant figure out why i still own one cry cry cry
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
...pls delete
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
...pls delete
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Emeka72(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
I wonder how some people just live thier lives by selling phones.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
I will advice you to repent and change your way. How can you choose such a rdisgusting ID. Do you want the wrath of God to visit you? Don't limit yourself in God's sight. That name can adversely affect your opportunities. You may not understand it now!!
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by engrhamid(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
alby:

Hello Friends,

Please engrhamid and Biyi1471, kindly provide contacts as i wanno talk with you folks. 08029719823, osuji_alberto@yahoo.com

Thanks
0 8 0 2 2 8 9 1 8 6 0
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Everfrank(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
The best BB is a brand new BB from a reliable marketer.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
i need a lenovo s90 uk used... Anybody wey fit help ... I'av waited enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Block GTB Mastercard Via SMS Or Internet Banking / Working / How Much Time Do You Spend On Your Phone Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.