Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game (5574 Views)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by gentlegg(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
My advice to women is to stop seeking too much attention from their husband. Provided he does his responsibilities in the house. Unfortunately most women/girls that complain of their husband going outside the house are always the people driving them out. Just like my wife, she will always ask me to look at her eyeball to eyeball anytime she is talking to me.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by kokoye(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
Does he play draft at home . . or leaves the house to play?
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Rubbish, the guy no even fit abandon u for better thing

xbox, dstv, ps3, bb , hot chicks

na draft

attention seeking gone daft

abeg give us a better story jare
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Does your husband have a job?

Cos if he goes to work like 8 in the morning and comes back at 6-7pm when does he have time for draught
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by brigglez(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
oyb:

Rubbish, the guy no even fit abandon u for better thing

xbox, dstv, ps3, bb , hot chicks

na draft

attention seeking gone daft

abeg give us a better story jare

I wonder ooooo,  Tell him to get a life.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Ninapha(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

^^^ You wicked no be small oh
.                       Wetin i do oooooooo?
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by andyanders: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Young lady, you said your husband abandoned you and your new born baby for draft? I want to ask you a question. Was your husband married to the Draft game or what Americans call checkers of which you knew before you married him?

If yes, you don’t blame anybody or him because you knew him before you accepted to marry him, so, you have to hang in with him. If No, which means, he does not have a job or he must be dumb aaaaaaaaassh. Your husband must be a complete foo-l to have been married to the game of Draft. You must be in a position to answer some questions further. Are you a trouble maker and don’t give him peace whenever he is home with you. Some men develop bad attitude as a result of their wife’s nagging attitude. Check your character to see if his action is as a result of your behavior. Are you the loving type? Do you keep yourself neat after delivery? There are some women who act like pig when they put to bed. There is no reasonable husband that will abandon his wife to the game of draft without a reason. Is your husband an educated person having a descent job? He has a good job and maybe comes home by 8-9pm only to marry draft? If yes, then you must be the cause of his marriage to the game of draft,
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by 76Naira(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
With a draft ring?
lol
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by emmatok(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2012

Draft is a game for two, i don't think your hubby will be insane enough to play draft alone for hours.

You need to tell us more i.e who he plays draft with, time of the day he plays it and how long he plays draft.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
Is your baby the first born? Did he start all this after you had your child? If yes, carefully take a crosscheck of your personal relationship- time spent together, behavior towards him etc- with him in the last 8 months and if you can't find fault with yourself, with wisdom, have a talk with him maybe after he finishes eating or any time he's relaxed. Also talk with other elderly women you respect. Above all be prayerful. JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by joinnow: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2012
I want to deviate a little.
this happen long time ago its a true life story.
The person name is ?? lipsrsealed.
He was undergoing 6yrs training. Selling of Salt.
Always the boy(now Man) will be busy playing draft instead of selling Salt for his Oga.
The Oga had warned him several times but the thing dey in blood.
Oga no complain again.
After 6yrs of training settlemet /freedom time don reach.
Oga call everyone and he bought ORIGINAL DRAFT board for the Boy and said this is your settlement.

Is your husband fully employed?

What your Husband need to learn is Time management 101.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Honeycity(f): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ poster
was he like this before you got married to him?
are you always complaining/nagging over trivial issues ?
does he have a job??
i,ll suggest you take a careful look at yourself, perhaps you are the cause of him being married to his game.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by crackhouse(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2012
Woman, i think ur story is cut and join story. Maybe u ain't finish with ur story yet. Nevertheless, I guess ur husband is bored staying at home with u and that's the reason why he always go out to his draft friends to catch fun. Do a self analysis, maybe u will find where sth has gone wrong. Are u the nagging type or are u the type that always present ur
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by crackhouse(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
Woman, i think ur story is cut and join story. Maybe u ain't finish with ur story yet. Nevertheless, I guess ur husband is bored staying at home with u and that's the reason why he always go out to his draft friends to catch fun. Do a self analysis, maybe u will find where sth has gone wrong. Are u the nagging type or are u the type that always disturb ur husband with problems or complaints whenever u are together. Check urself very well. Bye
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by dealordea(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
Am laughing!!! Your hubby married to a draft!!! Don't know guys are still married to such games!!!
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by 9jaBabe1(f): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
tigerleggs: @Poster
Are you sure you're not dragging your hubby with another woman. I love the game but never fail to grace my wife's bed. I hope you'd get the advice you seek here. Many had given testimonies.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by tigerleggs(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
9jaBabe1: Thanks
you are welcome sweedie.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
9jaBabe1: Thanks

Hi OP,

You did not back with the feedback of how the issue was resolved
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by JEITO: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] Is your husband Idoma? Anyway, perhaps he is finding it difficult coming to terms with his new role as a father, or maybe you have turned into a mama over night and so he not getting turned on by you anymore. Look for a way to get the mojo back into your marriage or buy a draught so both of you can play together.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Must be a village couple. Mobile phone, ps4, dstv, movies, and her husband gets addicted to draft?

Anyway, just an attention seeker
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by sexylogan(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Ninapha: @Op

There are so many reason why your hubby could be away from you at this time. First i want you to check yourself, it may sound harsh but its always true, most women after giving birth becomes aggressive, always nagging, insensitive to their appearance and withdrawn. Most men would want to see you still vibrant and radiant. If you allow the breast-milk to become your perfume that could send him away and his next abode would be wherever that makes him happy. secondly make ur bed, u know what i mean, If he has being coming on that bed with u before, check what he is missing on that bed and light the candle again. And if he is adamant then it may be psychological issue associated with some men who fear u may look tokubo on bed, u can talk to him about how u feel or both of you can go for counseling

grin
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
gentlegg:
My advice to women is to stop seeking too much attention from their husband. Provided he does his responsibilities in the house. Unfortunately most women/girls that complain of their husband going outside the house are always the people driving them out. Just like my wife, she will always ask me to look at her eyeball to eyeball anytime she is talking to me

cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
The same old draft?? Abi my ear dey pain and me?? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The African Man In Diaspora / Should She Tell Her Fiancee Or Not / Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.