Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (11360 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' by proo212(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ah I see, the Harakiri I was warned about in other threads,

Quote from: Joagbaje on Today at 04:10:15 PM
Who are the we? Speak for yourself. If you know the word of God enough you know he is speaking error.

You and I know he was talking about the former fake pastor speaking in error and not God. Do not twist what is obvious!
Re: Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' by Joagbaje(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2012

. . . .It is as sport to a fool to do mischief:but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
. Proverbs 10:23
Re: Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' by Rossikk(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
Wouldn't it be funny if Jesus returned and looked like this:

I wonder how many guys here would abandon him as fast as Judas? grin grin grin
Re: Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' by Joagbaje(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
. . . .is that your picture ? cool. You're really handsome
Re: Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' by IdiAmin2(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2012
I like this lecture, listened to every part of it. Great lecture. Love it! Never heard of this guy
I have had the same questions and this dude opens up the bible and answers questions

Now, I have read the responses and the typical indoctrinated christians, joagbaje and co will come out and defend their faith as usual, confirm! and I dont blame them for that, indoctrination is a powerful mind-crippling tool. You can even DREAM OF THINKING outside the box the indoctrination has locked the mind in.

Is it not funny that it is the oppressed and suffering people that are waiting for Jesus to come in the sky and SAVE them from their suffering.

You never hear the the rich jews, Rockefellers, JP Morgans, the Ted Turners, the people in control of their and other people's destinys - you never them talking about jesus coming to save them.

this matter is not one for arguement. Nothing is more important to a christian than DOCTRINE, I dont care if Jesus himself speaks from heaven and says he is not coming back, Christians only care about their doctrine and nothing will change that.

As for the freethinkers and others, it's good that some people are willing to think for themselves and ask questions about what we have been taught as kids. Wise idea to keep it to yourself and enjoy it. Cos if you think you can get that idea across to a christian, YOU ARE STANDING ON A LOOOOOOOOONG THING!!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientific Rationalism, Reason And Faith: Which Produces Systematic Knowledge? / 7 Interesting Facts About Sundays In A Typical Nigerian Home / The Fallacies Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.