Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Over 3000 Year Old Biblical Prophesy That Came To Pass. How Real Is The Bible ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over 3000 Year Old Biblical Prophesy That Came To Pass. How Real Is The Bible ? (863 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! / I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 3000 Year Old Biblical Prophesy That Came To Pass. How Real Is The Bible ? by buzugee(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2012
DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in unclothedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

http://12tribes.blog-pad.com/files/2010/10/iron_yoke.png

i do realize i am spamming this section like frosbel. last thread for the week grin
Re: Over 3000 Year Old Biblical Prophesy That Came To Pass. How Real Is The Bible ? by buzugee(m): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Ends 2nd Marriage / Why MAGIC In "Nigerian's Got TALENT"? / Winners Chapel In Ilorin Torched.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.