Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Looking For Freelance Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Looking For Freelance Project (2743 Views)

Web Developer Needed For Freelance Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Freelance Project by javahelper: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2012
Hi all, I am an undergraduate student who trying to gain more experience, build up portfolio and earn some pocket money. If you need people helping design and code your website budget simple, feel free to drop me an email with your project requirement, i will reply you as soon as possible. I am able to finish up your system in short period. Price are always negotiable. NO NEED deposit, done then pay.

Skill :
JSP, JSF, ASP.net, PHP, Web Services, Web Design, Css, JQuery, Ajax, MySQL, MS Access, MSSQL, Database Design, psd to css converting.

* I am helping undergraduate, poly student with their fyp and assignment as well, i have some completed project on hand too, I can help you to customize the project in order to fit your needs feel free to drop me an email for enquiries.

Contact me at ithelper@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Looking For Freelance Project by udswagz: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
In case you need a young team of talented
professionals to help you take your business to the next
level and create a strong online presence for your brand
visit : www.udonline.net
We are sure to make it happen. we have done a lot of ecommerce projects
a few are
www.kasemart.com
www.junoperla.com
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by Sammy2100: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi y'all

Am a Windows and Web Developer

I develop my Applications using Adobe (formally Macromedia) Dreamweaver, Visual Studio.NET and Sharp-Develop
I create my databases using MS Access, mySQL and MSSQL Server
I code using VB6.0, VB.NET, ASP(VbScript), JavaScript, ASP.NET(VB) and little on PHP

My personal website is http://www.sammy210devfusion.com

I have been involved in so many website and software development projects; you can find most of them here;
http://www.sammy210devfusion.com/fusion/Portfolio.html

With great research in New Technologies, i now offers new design and implementations in "BIOMETRICS and RECOGNITION SYSTEMS" solutions.

Biometric Application such as;
1. Fingerprint Biometric Applications
2. Facial Recognition & Detection System
3. Iris (Eye scan) Recognition Systems
4. Voice Recognition Applications

You can get latest updates of my designs by following me to my facebook page [url]

https://www.facebook.com/Sammy210DevFusion[/url]

Thanks
- With Great thinking comes Great Possibilities.
The Sammy210 Developers Fusion
http://www.sammy210devfusion.com/
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by jahsharon: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Please our company needs web programmers and developers to start btw now and next week.

1. 3-5 years experience building web applications.
2. Good knowledge of Java Application Server Environment.
3. Knowledge of database and web hosting management i.e. Oracle, SQL, Apache.
4. Practical experience on Dreamweaver, Flash, Firefox, HTML, PHP, Javascript, CSS, ASP.Net, MySQL.
5. Good communicator, Intelligent, logical with analytic and problem solving mind.
6. HND/BSc

Apart from new projects, there are legacy applications to be managed and optimized.

A good take-home awaits the successful developer.

Please send CV to jahsharonjah@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by hilaryiwens05: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2014
i need a programmer who can work on SMS component. if you can, please add me on bbm: 22E88D19 or whatsapp; 08182428991 talk. Tank you
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by Byteworks: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
We are in need of Software developers, Software Architect, Database Designer and UI/UX designers with over two years experience in Python (2 and 3) programming for interfaces (desktop, web and mobile apps) , web-services,and back-end services with Odoo /OpenERP and Kivy Gui framework.

Relevant experience in C/C++ is also welcomed.
Interested applicants must show understanding of software engineering paradigms eg. UML, work in an Agile environment, work as a group and ability to interpret use cases; Good analytical skills, payment gateway/systems design and implementation, multi-platform aware (Android, IOS, Win, Mac), data security and access control, usability testing, unit testing and ability to implement data mining/ predictive analytic algorithms for BI and knowledge management purposes.

All submissions should include per hour charges and addressed to chibuzorogbu@gmail.com or you can call 08036450406 for more information.

The Project Brief:
Project is a Multi-tier and Multi-tenant Logistics Smart Application to manage supply chain activities - Inventory Management, Sales order, procurement etc.. Application will consist of a smart client and back-end services and reporting managed through Odoo/OpenERP and Jasper BI reporting. The project will be webservices enabled allowing multiple client interfaces (custom or proprietary) to interact with the back-end services through the use of API's. This service will be accessible through a web portal using a SaaS service model.

Duration: 6 months

It will be great to have you on this project...
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by owoyale1: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Thanks for the post. I also joined the only Nigerian Freelancers platform: www.jolancer.com
Put up your details there and you may be fortunate to find something soon.
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by udswagz: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.

In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by aragon4realz(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2014
a Web designer is needed urgently you most be based in portharcourt or owerrI and you most be good with PHP, javascript,and Ajax, contact me on 08127403006
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by Homguy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
javahelper:
Hi all, I am an undergraduate student who trying to gain more experience, build up portfolio and earn some pocket money. If you need people helping design and code your website budget simple, feel free to drop me an email with your project requirement, i will reply you as soon as possible. I am able to finish up your system in short period. Price are always negotiable. NO NEED deposit, done then pay.

Skill :
JSP, JSF, ASP.net, PHP, Web Services, Web Design, Css, JQuery, Ajax, MySQL, MS Access, MSSQL, Database Design, psd to css converting.

* I am helping undergraduate, poly student with their fyp and assignment as well, i have some completed project on hand too, I can help you to customize the project in order to fit your needs feel free to drop me an email for enquiries.

Contact me at ithelper@hotmail.com
good day. can you write a phone software that can send SMS to predesignated numbers? I need a software that can do such.
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by udswagz: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Looking For Freelance Project by Gamelord007: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code / I Need Software For My Avatar 2 Dongle Software / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.