Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Has Access Bank Informed You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Access Bank Informed You (946 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Has Access Bank Informed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Access Bank Informed You by MrChairman(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2007
PEACE BE ONTO THIS HOUSE
i JUST WANT KNOW IF ANYONE THAT WENT FOR THE RECENT (WED 10TH OCT) ACCESS BANK TEST AT WOLTOP HAS RECIEVED ANY TXT INFORMING THEM OF THEIR SUCCESS AS THEY TOLD US
Re: Has Access Bank Informed You by Hitmanayo: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
Guy, forget about the txt because it will neva come. Just check the result up at there head office approximately 2wks after ur test. cheers
Re: Has Access Bank Informed You by mibori(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2007
i also wrote and interviewed in ph and av not heard from them since then. in my own case, i actually saw when the man wrote 'yes recommended' on my own form cos i happend to answer two of the questions the oda two guys could not answer. so i wonder wat is keeping them. though they sent me a text on 11th of september inviting 4 an interview but lata sent anoda one with mtn line cancling it with the reason dat it was a mistake. am really confused, i dont know wether to visit dia head quarters. wat do u think?
Re: Has Access Bank Informed You by mibori(m): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2007
am still waiting
Re: Has Access Bank Informed You by Matured26(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2007
Hello Pal,
The best bet is to go to their head office.
Speak to the head of HR or someone that would attend to you well.
All the best
Re: Has Access Bank Informed You by Hitmanayo: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2007
When i had my test on the 26th of september 2007, we were told to expect the result by txt but it neva came. I had to go to the head office to clarify things and lo and behold the results just came out that same day. So hurry and check because im so sure its out by now.
Re: Has Access Bank Informed You by lovert(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2007
hello,
which school is that?
Re: Has Access Bank Informed You by MrChairman(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
em guys , i really appreciate d info u'v posted.Sincerely am not so bothered by their silence b'cos judging from the employment conditions they gave us at the at the test, i reckon their staff welfare is just as good as it was for the slaves during those dark days.guys going there, pls b watchful shocked shocked shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Accountants Needed Urgently! / Today Is My Birthday / Latest Info On U-connect Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.