Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? (798 Views)

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? / What Could Make A Wife Rape The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? by dokkyelele(f): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
Am crying writing this post and l expected whoever reading or commenting on this not to cry but to comment with true facts.
A friend of mine (female) just got burnt by her husband who she married a month ago.
Its so painful and l cant find any words or statement to compare what am feeling right now.
What could make a Man burn his wife, what can?
May her soul peace in peace.
Goodby Naomi.
NB: more details and pictures will be posted later.
Re: What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2012
O.M.G my day have been ruined.

May her poor soul rest in peace. cry cry cry What a slow painful death. cry cry

Re: What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
I suppose the husband will blame it on the devil. He'll regret this for the remainder of his miserable life. May her soul rest in peace sad
Re: What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? by mission08: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
Is he mentally sick or something?
Re: What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? by feminineA: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
RIP naomi. It is well.but we really can't say what went down. Bt it shouldn't have degraded to murder.we really can't say bt God knows all
Sorry 4 ur loss dear
Re: What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
as much as this is a sad act, i hope women all over the world learn from this crime and INVESTIGATE their future husbands properly, before deciding to get married.
yes, some men are just crazy like that, but more than none, the signs were there that the person was unstable/over religious/insanely jealous/paranoid etc, and yet, many decide to overlook these factors because of one thing or another.

as hard as it may sound, immolation (and acid bath) is not a new trend, especially in Muslim communities.

RIP
Re: What Could Make A Man Burn His Lovely Wife? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=14pt]Many people connect because they lack to courage to survive individually.
But then they discover that they cannot take away one-another's loneliness,
Then friction arises and tension increases. . .[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Help Her Know Her Father / Letter To My Dad (1949-2006) / Bride Gives Birth At Wedding In France, Says ‘I Do’ In Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.