Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Letter To My Dad (1949-2006) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Dad (1949-2006) (784 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Dad (1949-2006) by nexeee: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
Goodmorning Dad...

PeeAPeeeA(like we all call you)How are you doing...today marks exactly 6years that you left us in this world...its a pity you left the way you did...we have all dusted ourselves and moved on but the memories remain...especially watching you slip into death..Things have really turned out well for us all..Mom has retired and is now doing well in her supermarket business...that little provision shop she opened back then in 2004 has evolved into a mega store patronized by a whole lot of people,she has also undergone a very successful eye operation and her health is now very sound..

Ifeoma completed her masters program and is now with a mega paying oil firm..she is doing very well with her husband and they have 3 sons..the eldest is 4.5years..the husband has also secured a good job with a telecommunication company here in nigeria...they are all doing well to the glory of God.

Chidimma is with zenithbank..she..got married last 2years..she married a nice guy from oraukwu..the guy is a naval officer based in ph..they currently have a son they named after you..we all call him junior..lol

Iam now a qualified engineer..i also got married to ifu..yes the same ifu that you know..we are expecting our first child..she has been a wonderful wife and daughter inlaw.things are great for us all dad.

Kene is currently in his final year at Unizik..he is studying biochemistry..he is the one helping mum out in the store.

we reminisce on the past and wish you were here...you really sacrificed alot for us your family..i remember how you will wear torn clothes,do kabukabu business,mc at occasion etc just to make sure we never lacked.its really a pity that you are not here to reap the fruits of your labour...i cry and lament everyday..there are some times i wish you were here to guide and mentor me...so many of your relatives and friends betrayed you..even your brother uncle francis, he disposed the land at okpuno and took the money...but we thank God for His mercies...we later bought another land at esther obiako estate and collectively built a modest house for mum...just that she hardly stays there as she is always in lagos..lol

We all miss you..the memories will always linger..sometimes i ask God why will someone suffer so much and not get a chance to reap the fruits of his labor..but am comforted with the fact that you lived a good life..and regardless of your financial standing ..you still trained your kids and 4 other relatives...am proud of you dad..and come saturday 05-05-2012..we will all roll out the drums and celebrate a man that lived for his people..God bless you and may you continue to rest in peace...Amen smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dad (1949-2006) by Geomac: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
May his sould rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Unibadan 2012/2013 Post Utme Admin Help/assistance On Nairaland / My Baby / Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.