Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria (1706 Views)

What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? / Post The Funniest Memes / PHCN Cable Electrocutes Girl In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by onila(f): 1:13am On Feb 12, 2012
smiley cool
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 1:18am On Feb 12, 2012
I am the funniest girl in America. grin wink
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 12, 2012
Dont think Im the funniest girl in Canada! grin
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by born2boink(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2012
Whose discharged onila from hospital, i'm not sure her doctor was around when she was discharged
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2012
Okay onila you know I used to bash you but right now I think i like you better than before,jeeez you are something else,although i know you are male but let me just give it to you,yes you are the craziest and funniest girl in nigeria. One love. grin grin cool
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by onila(f): 1:43am On Feb 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I am the funniest girl in America.   grin wink

well your quite funny smiley
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by onila(f): 1:49am On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

Okay onila you know I used to bash you but right now I think i like you better than before,jeeez you are something else,although i know you are male but let me just give it to you,yes you are the craziest and funniest girl in nigeria. One love. grin grin cool

smiley cool

but I am obviously female
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2012
onila:

well your quite funny smiley

Aww. You are so kind. wink
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 1:54am On Feb 12, 2012
onila:

smiley cool

okay o,if you insist but walai its very hard to determine your s3x anyways whatever,all join.
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 12, 2012
I think I am the funniest male virgin in America. Keeping my virginity for Bhusayor and Dyt 3some. I can't wait to meet em in Nigeria
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by jmaine: 2:23am On Feb 12, 2012
Really . . .
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by SAFO(m): 2:45am On Feb 12, 2012
onila:

smiley cool

Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by lillys(f): 3:53am On Feb 12, 2012
lol @ op
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by babsjnr(m): 5:27am On Feb 12, 2012
Onidi nla
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by WebSurfer(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2012
weiten all these girls dey chop self ? you think you can just start a thread saying trash right?
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2012
I think I am the funniest girl in London. tongue cheesy
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by mobf: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
Onila a girl shocked. I thought u were heterosexual. undecided
SAFO:

lwkmd
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
onila:

I think I am the most retarded girl in Nigeria
Yeah right wink
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
What is this
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by paulipopo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
@OP

You are not I've met girls that are funnier than you in Naija.
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by pendo89(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
lol grin

am the funniest in EA.
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by onila(f): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
pendo89:

lol  grin

am the funniest in EA.

your too smart 2 be funny cheesy
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^wait so you mean smart people can't be funny?in order words you are the dumbest girl in nigeria too?hmm.
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
LMAO@funny people are dumb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Tosinville(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
The OP escaped from asylum.
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by onila(f): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
Tosinville:

The OP escaped from asylum.

fuc-k off!
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Tosinville(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
^You can't realize it until u re-gain ur lost memory.
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by IZUKWU(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
Onila, i want to see your avatar and be fast about it.
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by pendo89(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
Onila one doesn't declare themselves funny.Its people who decide if you are or not. That's how stand up comedians come into being.
So tell us,do people find you funny and do u think you can make a career as a comedian?
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Chnges(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
^my sister tell her o!! That was what i was about asking. Hmmm

SAFO:

hahahahahahahahahahaha **laughing with mouth closed** cheeeeei hahahaha
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
So far d award goes to Badosky.

Onila stop lying to urself tongue tongue
Re: I Think I Am The Funniest Girl In Nigeria by Killz3(m): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2012
. . .And you are also the "smartest" Nigerian virgin! Double congrats! wink

(1) (Reply)

Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World / Accident On Benin Road Just Now / Opportunities For Registered Nurses And Midwives To Work In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.