Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) (20023 Views)

Hilarious ! That Awkward Moment Yoruba’s Don’t Want You To Dump Refuse / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / That Awkward Moment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Lucario007(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
That awkward moment when Onyeasi gets something correct.

That awkward moment when Onyeasi is intelligent.

That awkward moment when Oneasi does not make a fool of himself.

Make i continue?
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Onyeasi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
Lucario007:

That awkward moment when Lucario007 gets something correct.

That awkward moment when Lucario007 is intelligent.

That awkward moment when Lucario007 does not make a fool of himself.

Make i continue?
No.
That awkward moment when the poster is above me makes jest of himself
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Lucario007(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
That awkward moment when the f^cking Bas*tard above me admits he's an identity thief.
Change this in ur quote again and u will struck by lighting wherever you are.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Onyeasi(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2012
Lucario007:

That awkward moment when the f^cking Bas*tard above Lucario007 me admits he's an identified b*itch.
eediot like you. May amadioha turn you into woman's con*dom
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2012
that awkward moment when i spit 4rm a window upstair and it drops on sutoboys head only 4 him to turn and spot otooro at d balcony, lol

that awkward moment wen a bird flys pass u and drops shit on ur head, (na signs of goodluck o)
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by mcnepow(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
That awkward moment when the pastor shouts from the pulpit to the chic in the front pew, 'close your legs, we are in church!'.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Lucario007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onyeasi:

eediot like me. May amadioha turn me into woman's con*dom because i'm s reta*rded as*shole

Haven't i told u to stop saying evil of urself? Unqualified herbalist like you.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Onyeasi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
Lucario007:

Haven't i told u to stop saying evil of urself? Unqualified herbalist like you.
Otoro sara gi afo. Nkita ara
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Lucario007(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
Get lost bas*tard F^ck, i don't have time for nauseated bi*tches. Ti ma gba le ti, Ori e da ru.
-Nkita ara? What happened to dog breast? didn't u suck enough yesterday?-
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by mcnepow(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
That awkward moment when u try to disguise yoself during a religious crisis then your phone rings blarring 'somebody shout halleluyah!'.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by vb0mb(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2012
mcnepow: That awkward moment when u try to disguise yoself during a religious crisis then your phone rings blarring 'somebody shout halleluyah!'.

that akward moment wen u are killed
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by mcnepow(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2012
That awkward moment when 2 chics are fighting because of you and you just stand there confused. .
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by swtchicgurl: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2012
mcnepow: That awkward moment when 2 chics are fighting because of you and you just stand there confused. .

u're confused abi

i knew it, u don't loff me anymore! embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by mcnepow(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
swtchicgurl:

u're confused abi

i knew it, u don't loff me anymore! embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
My post is unconnected with you sad
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by razznaija(f): 6:22am On Apr 15, 2012
That awkward moment when you trip in public and you attempt to gracefully recover, but you know someone probably saw you.
That awkward moment when you realize you wore a red shirt to Target.
That awkward moment when you are writing a test and everyone is drawing something with a ruler and you don't know what they are drawing.
That awkward moment when a 10 year old child has a better phone that you.
That awkward moment when the comedian cracks a joke and you hear a pin drop.
That awkward moment when a mannequin has a better figure that you.
That awkward moment when they pass you the offering basket and a condom falls out of your pocket.
That awkward moment when Nigeria is playing Germany and the scoreboard says Nig-Ger.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by safarigirl(f): 4:05am On Apr 17, 2012
That awkward moment when Ǟ guy asks for your number, you say you don't have a phone and you phone starts ringing immediately

That awkward moment when you forget to zip up your top and you walk down the street with your bra on display

That awkward moment when your bra strap peeps out ☺₣ your dress and someone slips it back in for you.

That awkward moment when you're having an intellectual conversation with Ǟ guy and he's staring at ♈ōU̶̲̥̅̊я cleavage.

That awkward moment when you're asking a girl out and your phone begins to ring ǡŋ₫ your ringtone sings 'condom' or 'chop the kondo'

That awkward moment when you go on a date and your period just has to start there

That awkward moment when you finally meet your online or phone bf/gf ǡŋ₫ he/she isn't as good-looking or Behind as you thought

That awkward momentwhen you're about to knack your babe and her phone begins to ring- her ringtone is Pastor Adeboye or Oyakhilome

That awkward moment when your landlord or Jehovah's Witnesses visit and you act like no one is home only for the person you're expecting to arrive at that moment.

That awkward moment when you step out in a new top you love ǡŋ₫ you find ten other people wearing the same thing- just on your street.

That awkward moment you offer to pay for a girl's drink only to open your wallet and find you don't have enough money

That awkward moment when you get to your destination and you're about to pay the okada man when you find you left your wallet at home

That awkward moment when you're arguing with an okada man for ten naira (you need it that bad)
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by mirob(f): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
The awkward moment when you wake up before your friend at their house and have no idea what to do to pass time until they wake up.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by ATMC(f): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2012
Dt awkward moment when a boko haramite's bomber's bomb detonates 15 mins before its time nd he finds out he's dead but can't believe it...sincerely wishing them dt
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by ATMC(f): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2012
Dt awkward moment when a ten year old is wearing same hairstyle as u...very awkward,
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by ATMC(f): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2012
Dt awkward moment when u ask ur course rep d time for d lecture nd he replies 5 to 9(thinking u asked what d time is)
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
TRUE STORY!!!!!

i was shopping at a shoe store like an hour ago and this elderly ethiopian lady (the cutest little thing) kept walking by me.

Right as i started trying the shoes on, she approached me. She didn't even say "hello" she just walked right up to me and asked me "where are you from?"

I said "pardon"

she's like "Are you from Kenya?"

I said "no ma'am. im jamaican."...apparently she didn't believe me because then she's like "you sure you are not from africa?" grin grin grin

I said "no" and then she looked at my face again, my hair and then walked towards her grand son and looked at me again, then left. grin

#awkwaaaaard!

This isn't the first time someone thought i was from kenya...i don't see it!! undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
vb0mb:

that akward moment wen u are killed

grin grin grin grin grin

@topic: the awkward moment when you find an awkward moment REALLY awkward!
(like my testimony above).
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
that awkward moment when two mugus argue on an awkward moment thread. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/869408/awkward-moment-drop-yours/4#10323429
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by braine(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Onyeasi: That awkward moment when everyone in this thread are making fools of their self. Mtcheeewww. Stuupid set of peoples

That awkward moment when you speak correct English in person
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Sexxydivaa: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
That crazy moment when u are expecting a bank credit alert only for you phone to beep and you say'please call me-i dnt av credit'..mtchewww
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
That not awkward but rather disappointing moment when you get invited to a LIVE house party. You get excited and you start planning to go....but then remember you cant because you have a whole head of hot oil (treatment) to wash out.

[size=48pt]-_-[/size]
#itsalwayssomething...ohwellnexttime.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by stexsy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
that awkward moment when u were a billionaire only to realise that u were just dreaming ;Dthat awkward moment when u were a billionaire only to realise that u were just dreaming
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2012
when you send someone a text and then 30 minutes later they reply and you forget what the conversation was about. -_-

geeeeze!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by swordlord: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Dat awkward moment wen u tink u r d only one at home n feels u can bathe without closing d door only to see ur housemaid askin if she shld bring ur ringing phone ..pam.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Ryda(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2012
The awkward moment when i oþen this thread.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
1. The mogbe, modararan, morogo, mokeran moment when u have been busy copying your colleague in the exam hall and he rules a line in a whole page.

2. That akward moment when you didnt ease yourself(shit)in your toilet at home in the morning so as to be beat the traffic, only to get to the office and the WC is out of water and the toilet is locked.... then u know watzup grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Ryda(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
razznaija: That awkward moment when you trip in public and you attempt to gracefully recover, but you know someone probably saw you.
That awkward moment when you realize you wore a red shirt to Target.
That awkward moment when you are writing a test and everyone is drawing something with a ruler and you don't know what they are drawing.
That awkward moment when a 10 year old child has a better phone that you.
That awkward moment when the comedian cracks a joke and you hear a pin drop.
That awkward moment when a mannequin has a better figure that you.
That awkward moment when they pass you the offering basket and a condom falls out of your pocket.
That awkward moment when Nigeria is playing Germany and the scoreboard says Nig-Ger.

wiiL u þLz quit telLin us aßout ur life history?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meaning Of Gestures And Kisses / Shocker!ini Edo In A Divorce Clash / Do You Remember The Nwosu Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.