Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor (17296 Views)

We Need Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts.will Shall Buy At Your Location / Dangote Cement Distribution / Dangote Cement Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by wealth123: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
The best way to buy cement cheap is When you buy ATC - (Authority to collect cement from Dangote factory). This is the voucher that gives you authority to go direct to the factory to buy in the name of a distributor.

You can arrange your own transport or get transport from us to your desired location. This way you get your cement at the cheapest price ever.

For example:

ATC for 300 bags of cement @ N1500 per bag = N450,000

Add Transportation to any part of Lagos = N45,000

offloading = N6,000

Other expenses = N10,000

Total = N511,000

Price per bag = 521,000 / 300 = N1,704

CAN YOU BEAT THIS I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU. THIS IS THE BEST OPTION FOR RESELLERS AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES.

OUR MODE OF PAYMENT IS EASY AND CONVENIENT. YOU PAY INTO OUR ZENITH ACCOUNT AND COLLECT ATC SAME DAY. WE ARRANGE TRANSPORT AND YOU GET YOUR CEMENT WITHIN 2 DAYS MAX.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by page9(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
[b][/b]@ wealth123

your concept seems o.k

except that the buyer carries 100% of the risk!

In this situation, the buyer is expected to pay into your account instead of paying into Dangote Cement account using your distributor name as the depositor!

By the way,how much is he expected to pay into your account? N450k or N521k?

Secondly, I do know that at times, you may not get your ATC for several days after payment has been made!

I think the N10k margin you add is fair enough, provided there are no other hidden charges!

For me, the concept is good especially for distributors who don't have much capital or those who don't want to tie down their capital.

Why don't you put up your contacts on your post for interested people to contact you.

I sure can refer buyers to you if you can convince me on those issues i have reservations

i will prefer your response here for the benefit of all interested members but if you wish to contact me you can use d e-mail add below
ddebayo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by wealth123: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
Thank you sir, my contact is 08082083126 and e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com.

On the issue of RISK. If you are interested, i suggest you come to my DEPOT and see things for your self. I can also give you BANK GUARANTEE for your money but you will pay the 1% Bank charges.

I think it is high time we stop all this unecessary fears. There are many ways we can eliminate all risks if you are familiar with banking like me.

My distributorship appointment is my MEAL TICKET FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN do you think i will toy with it? As for me integrity in business is key to unending wealth.

Recently a nairalander introduced his friend to me for supply of 300 bags of cement. I supplied to his site and the next day he paid into my account. Up till now i have not seen him face to face . We only spoke on phone.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by wealth123: 1:24am On Mar 13, 2012
Keep the calls coming. Thank God for all those who have visited my Depot at Arepo.

As per the price per bag it will dependon your location. As you know diesel for trucking is now at N160/litre. Long distances will mean you pay more for transport But cement price is still the same at the Plant.

If you want to buy ATC, we can still negotiate so don't be scared just contact me : 08082083126.
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by wealth123: 1:24am On Mar 13, 2012
Keep the calls coming. Thank God for all those who have visited my Depot at Arepo.

As per the price per bag it will dependon your location. As you know diesel for trucking is now at N160/litre. Long distances will mean you pay more for transport But cement price is still the same at the Plant.

If you want to buy ATC, we can still negotiate so don't be scared just contact me : 08082083126.
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by softiyke: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2012
am in benin and am intrested in doing biz with you.wat is d cost of getting a full trailer load to benin?08098767811 my number.
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by pcnwamadi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nice biz concept.. I reside in PH, can I use ur ATC to load here in PH? Tanks
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by Uzeri: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
I am a distributor to and will like to give out mt ATC at a very cheap rate. U can reach me on 08099814950, 08056128950
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by Uzeri: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
I mean, I am a distributor too of Dangote Cement and I am ready to give my ATC for small margin. You can reach me on 0809981950, 08056128950.
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by zabutt(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
This is something serious - you guys are selling cement at $12 per bag of 50 kg when it is less than $4 in Pakistan, India and whole of south east asia. Someone is making serious money here - I am not sure who grin
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by negosus: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls is there any distributor at Eti-osa East or Ibeju-Lekki? Pls hw much are you selling your cement. Am in need of it urgently
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by wealth123: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
call me: 08082083126
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by brickfield: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS NAME
BE POSITIONED FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITY AS YOU REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME,
SCHOOL, NGO, CHURCHES, MOSQUE, ASSOCIATION AND OTHER POST INCORPORATION
MATTERS WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION AT AFFORDABLE RATES.
PLEASE CALL:
BRICKFIELD OPTIMUM SERVICES FOR MORE INFORMATION
2A, OKUBANJO CLOSE, OFF LAGOS ABEOKUTA EXPRESS WAY,
THROUGH SOYINKA CRESCENT, OPPOSITE ENERGY FILLING STATION
IYANA IPAJA BUS STOP, LAGOS STATE.
BAYO - 08035169797, 08089087629, 08152692181.
ENJOY SERVICE WITH INTEGRITY
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by uslasconsults(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
BCMart: Online Shopping | Buy Cement, Sand, Roofing, Paint, Block, Granite, Plumbing, Tiles in Nigeria

Nigeria's #1 Building and Construction Materials Marketplace | Online Shopping in Nigeria for Cement, Sand, Granite, Paint, Wood, Steel, Door, Tiles, Aluminium, Glass, Block, Plumbing Materials, Iron rods, Roofing Sheet, Nails, Construction & Safety Equipment, Electrical Fittings , Furniture, Timber, Storage Tank, Windows, Plywood and More | Hire Professionals or Corporate Organization | Register as Seller or Manufacturer | Cash on Delivery, Debit on Delivery

https://bcmart.com.ng/
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by linearity: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
wealth123:

Are you still into this?

am interested in a distributorship. Your post is very old, so this might have been stale by now.
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by Clachi(f): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Am interested also.
Re: Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor by vickylala239: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For Buyers For Your Bulk Food Products, Please Enter Here: / Want To Send Money To India? We Can Handle It For You. / Starting Vehicle Tracking Business With Or Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.