Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Need Custom Clearing Agents - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Custom Clearing Agents (4419 Views)

Customs Licensed Clearing Agents / Customs Licensed Clearing Agents / Custom Clearing Agent Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Custom Clearing Agents by AyodeleJr(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2012
I need at least 5 custom clearing agents with a reputable legitimate record. my company ships to loads of containers and RORO shipments to nigeria and i need trust worthy honest people to clear vehicles such as Construction Equipment and Cars. Im trying to expand my business to having people networking on the ground that i can call who can clear 4 to 7 containers for me a week. email me @ Info@eniolacargo.com

2 Likes

Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by medman: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
We are importers and also custom clearing agents.we are reliable and our Services are fast and efficient.for more information u can reach us on 08036187614.
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by BIGDAY1(f): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2012
Sir we can do it for u contact us on:08094537933. lekan
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by omar0001: 5:17am On Feb 15, 2012
arisiki@yahoo.com

, mention you were referred by Omar
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by BIGDAY1(f): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2012
Sir still waiting for your reply you can mail us: onceslotmedia@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by BIGDAY1(f): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2012
Good day,
we clear both container and roll on which ever way you want it.
thanks.
Lekan
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by couvaninigLtd(m): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2012
We are a licensed custom agent here in lagos we have been into the field of clearing for the past 15year and we have been doing good with q good recommendation from Nigeria custom agent we are here to give you the best service u can contact me on +2347035864656 or fdevico2004ng@gmail.com
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by dakuchi: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
We are a freight forwarding company based in Lagos Nigeria,engaged in the business of handling clearing of goods from the various ports in Nigeria.Whether it is from Apapa port,Tin Can port, Kirikiri lighter terminals,Onne ports or any other bonded terminals within Nigeria,we deliver fast for our importers.If goods are within Benin Rep.we take the job if the terms are right. We also clear cars,buses,trucks,tractors,excavators,cranes and other heavy duty equipment.

We handle importers' goods in absolute confidentiality and we deliver to designated warehouse within 7 working days from the date duty is paid.

Our charges are very competitive and we do everything possible to avoid add ups after agreement is reached between our company and the importer.

You can contact us on tel no, 234-70-40434666 and 234-80-37397665,or email, dakuchifreight@yahoo.com for further inquiries. Expect a mail from us.

OUR PERFORMANCE SPEAKS WELL FOR US.
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by AyodeleJr(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
I need a new Custom Clearing Agent with a Reputable Company well known in Nigeria...

Please Email us with your company profile

Info@Eniolacargo.com

786 487 5017
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by AyodeleJr(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
I need Transporters who can drive large Trucks from the Port please email me at Info@Eniolacargo.com A.S.A.P with your company profile and phone number. Registered Companies only
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by justyinka(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2012
Are you planning to ship some cars or containers to Nigeria or you have some cars or containers already shipped through the sea and you want to know the arrival date here in Nigeria and how much it will take to get it cleared out of the port.
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent and i will be glad to help you clear them at the Nigerian seaports,our charges are affordable and moderate.
You can contact me via email- justyinka23@yahoo.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or you call +2348171964607, 2348035308511 or BB pin 28646258
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by nicolasonyenka: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
we are more intrested in this you can call us on 08033825595 for custom clearing agent here in nigeria in muritala mohammed airport

1 Like

Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by AyodeleJr(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibXoNovQFpY

EniolaCargo.com info@eniolacargo.com

please email with your[b] Company Profile![/b]
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by oliverjiad(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH NO HAZZLE AT THE PORT,{TINCAN PORT,TICT PORT,APAPA PORT}BOTH CONTAINERIZE OF VEHICLES OR MATERIALS JOBS OF COMPANIES,BOTH CARGO DEALING
CALL:08184364147
rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by CLEARINGAGENT: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2014
MY COMPANY IS WELL TRUSTED& TESTED,PLS CALL US ON 07046835137, BB PIN 333279D7. we prefer our client pay there custom duties to bank themselves after we most ve gotten an avoidable valuation for them, WE THEN TAKE CARE OF D LOGISTICS& DELIVERY.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US PLS CHECK ON OUR ADVERT BANNER ON THIS PAGE, THANKS.

Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by porterayo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]We are a freight forwarding company based
in Lagos Nigeria,engaged in the business of
handling clearing of goods from the various
ports in Nigeria.Whether it is from Apapa
port,Tin Can port, Kirikiri lighter
terminals,Onne ports or any other bonded
terminals within Nigeria,we deliver fast for
our importers.If goods are within Benin
Rep.we take the job if the terms are right. We
also clear
cars,buses,trucks,tractors,excavators,cranes
and other heavy duty equipment.
We handle importers' goods in absolute
confidentiality and we deliver to designated
warehouse within 7 working days from the
date duty is paid.
Our charges are very competitive and we do
everything possible to avoid add ups after
agreement is reached between our company
and the importer.
You can contact us on
email, porterayo5@gmail.com for further
inquiries. Expect a mail from us.

Re: I Need Custom Clearing Agents by porterayo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
My name is porter ayowole director with a company konnect global systems ltd. We are a clearing and forwarding company doing business in lagos. We handle the delivery of containerized goods, and air-freight as well as cars,buses,trucks,heavy machinery,construction materials etc
Our prices are reasonable and we deliver fast. We encourage our clients to do payment of duty/other officially receipted payments, while we charge a token for our logistics and services. Once a price is agreed,there are no add ups. Bbm: 2744E5D4 email: porterayo5@gmail.com, no:08176811394

(1) (Reply)

MR SKILLFUL ACADEMY PERSENT 1week Ankara training in calabar...08103332047 / Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.