Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free (19197 Views)

Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Songs Free - Xclusivegospel / Download Old And Fresh Nigeria Songs All For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2007
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by AfroCynic: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2007
Bolaji, if you have the songs and you feel like sharing, by all means please do but I will not be 'messaging' you or any such thing.
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
@afrocynic
u dont deserve to have it anyway or by whatever means u expect or wish to,
so get ur stinky yinky off here
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by AfroCynic: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2007
Ok! thanks BJ
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2007
@afrocynic
u can thank me again

thats a better way to respect, ur senior
now u can rest in pieces, you obviously dont want none of me. do u
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by AfroCynic: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2007
Lol @ BJ, My standards are far higher, so no, I do not want any of what it is you have to offer. Thank you.
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2007
@afrocynic
of course u r still online , its definitely far higher, i remember ur still married to a truck pusher who still beats u.asswipe
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2007
@afrocynic
one more thing, everybody notices that ur profile picture looks like you are a rejected orphan, seems you are still a slave.,omo-odo or a housegirl??
, mrs daffy duck , high standards? no wonder u dont have money to make ur dirty hair, dirty britiko housegirl .

hilarious, everyone is checking ur profile picx now grin grin grin grin grin

its advisable u stop replying me on my thread, u dig?,
just lay low like the housegirl you are ,
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by AfroCynic: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2007
BJ, you must like my attention. Dude, go play somewhere, I am very busy.

Ok, I am a 'dirty house-girl who does not have the dough to 'make' her hair' does that make you happy now?

But isn't that the same picture that had you begging me to talk to you on Yahoo?

Lol, at this tall midget, talk to me when your balls drop.
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by eldee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2007
@bolaji

I don't understand you,why do you get so desperate for attention. . .  Ever since the first time you came to Nairaland (The Starwars thread) it's been a desperate search for publicity. Beefing youngdigi, infobaba, evryone. You go about telling peeps that you have sumfin, we use the crap link and find out errors, and when we ask you attack like you've been beefing with u all year round. . . You go about looking for peeps to diss when no one is aware that you exist. . . Wordsmith and themlot don't even reply your posts. . .

Get this. . . if not for filesharing you are not sumone worth replying!!! I don't have anything against you just that you always come to the music thread and you go like 'unBeLIeVABle MUst ReaD, download this track, i have this track' and all we see is rubbish. Count how many people you've tried to beef on this thread.

Also, I think you still need to learn how to talk respectfuly to ladies. I hope you know your just implying that your mum did a crap job. The only advice I have for for you now is 'GET A LIFE' and stop beggin pple to meet you on yahoo for ur stupid tracks. . .

Besides you need to change that your pic on your myspace page
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2007
@eldee
so u went to nairaland university to study beejayology, another interesting fool, so cynic went to call her castrated boyfriend, no wonder u know a lot of history, let me help u out.eldee, why don't u make a biography instead ish , if not for file sharing , u dey mad , who wants to share wit ufake ass moda ffuckkker, na u be the original eldee or the fake one , another oloshi wannabe eldee, afrocynic your boyfriend is a gay, why don't u call the uncle instead

this gay eldee even admires male pics, oloshi gay , homo, please don't try to toast me o , i no go gree, i have just caught a nairaland gay! by their post u shall know them, u fink afro will trip if u try to fight for her right , road block , ole try anoda way.
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by eldee(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2007
U need 2 watch way u talk trash at pple. . . d funi thing is, it wud hit me if i knew u were dis *oh ma God, hes all dt kind of person* lyk sum1 wiv sense, , sori dude, u aint, watch d way u abuse, pips lyk u aint ment 2 ave big moufs,
u're ment 2 b in d corner hidin yo face, bt neways its all good, pliz dnt chat nutin unless u kno sumfin sensible actualli wants 2 find its way outta ur pc!!!! bt i jus dnt understand y wen u talk tash pips u feel lyk a don?!!!!!! freakin perv

I know ur problem, child molestation. . . this is what you get when you cross a rapist and a bitch . . . Another tip for you, don't be mad at ladies just because u were abused as a child

Ur the reason why they tell young pple to use condoms . . . Just when I thought I could talk to u like a reasonable human being, just when I thought I could talk you out of disgracing your mother, you go all out and show that bringig you up is a failed endavour. So now a bro tellin u not to act up your age and stop being disrepectful to ladies is her boyfriend. . .

You desperately need a shrink, i'll recommend the guy that helped MJ for u cause, ur just another 'case closed' from a psycho ward that has found the way to the net. Idiotic product of a leaking gold circle!!!
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2007
@eldee
mr talk nice to ladies , taking a look at ur profile picx, na eldee u write or el gee, confused oshodi illiterate, you want to close the case abi
toaster opportunist , u think say she go fall 4 u like that , oloshi , why are you trying to beg me
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by eldee(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2007
dude as i said they already closed ur casefile at err. . .Aro. . .I'm trying to beg you for what? what do i want that you have? ur just foolish by nature, i'm teachin u manners that u should have learnt at home and ur there feelin like someone that's using reverse psychology. . .
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2007
@eldee
you mean ur popsicle is the headmaster in aromental??even the girl u and ur popsicle dey fight for don run from u. so whats the prize demented child of an ignoramus popsicle
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2008
YES AM BRINGING BOLLYWOOD AND INDIAN SONGS BACK TO LIFE , FOR THE REALEST INDIAN FANS
WATCH OUT FOR NEW SONGS AM POSTING TOMORROW. BOLAJI-BROKE IS IN DA BUILDING
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2008
what shockedgrin
eldee , your papa go run down
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2008
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2008
@AFRCOYNIC
SONGS FROM TAXI , U WANT IT ?
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2008
is this the spelling of afcoycoinic
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2008
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by edosioo(f): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2008
which language is this ?
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2008
its indian
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by bolajibaok(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2008
bolly
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by edosioo(f): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2008
old sch lapez, you mean bollywood bola?
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by edosioo(f): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2008
enh?
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by FLOWSHOW: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2008
na u go dictaate to am where to upload ?lol
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by edosioo(f): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2008
where is afrocynic?
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by edosioo(f): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2008
can we have 2008 indian songs?
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by AfroCynic: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2008
I am here.

Bolaji is a time waster. He does not have the songs, dude just likes my attention.
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by FLOWSHOW: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2008
@fadajasi
any dharmendra and amitabh songs ready?pls upload 4 me. thanks

@afrocynic
can u tell bolaji to come back to nairaland. we need more songs pls.
Re: Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free by mikhail: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
Guy check bollyfm dot net to download any bollywood mpe for free as long as u know d name of the movie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko FM and Radio Lagos Go Online / Wizkid Ft Zingah, DJ Maphorisa & Burna Boy – "OOO" (audio) / Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.