Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Cost Of Doing A Foundation For A Blk Of 4 Flats (with 3 Bdrms) In Sangotedo Lag - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Doing A Foundation For A Blk Of 4 Flats (with 3 Bdrms) In Sangotedo Lag (1396 Views)

Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Doing A Foundation For A Blk Of 4 Flats (with 3 Bdrms) In Sangotedo Lag by NemekGee: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hello Gurus and other guys in the house. I want to start to build a blk of 4 flats (with 3 bdrooms) each and i intend to build in phases because i do not have a lump sum sitting in any bank in the world. The phases have been divided into the following.

* Phase 1: Foundation to German floor
* Phase 2: Block work to lintel level
* Phase 3: Decking
* Phase 4: Block work to roofing level
* phaase 5: roofing
* Phase 6: Plastering and finishing.

These phases are not cast in stone and are subject to change depending on fund availability

I presently want to start the first phase which is the foundation phase. I would like to know how much i would require to finish the phase of the project. I know the figures can never be exact. All i ask for is a rough estimate to complete the foundation up to the German floor level. If anyone has completed same project around that area it would be a please to hear from that person to. Thanks guys. Nairaland property section is too Gbasky!
Re: Cost Of Doing A Foundation For A Blk Of 4 Flats (with 3 Bdrms) In Sangotedo Lag by gabbytabby: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Too many variables

what type of land terrain, what type of foundation, how many inches of concrete how many coaches of blocks filled with concrete, rafting with what mm steel rods, what is the design like. I would suggest you take a look at several projects on the site and get an idea based of which closely resembles your plan and in a similar area.

I will give you an example when you want to build the soakaway in that area a lot of people will advice that you cast with steel and sink but its all a waste of money as provided you put blocks on same day that you dig and fill with concrete you really do not need to cast in iron. Goodluck.
Re: Cost Of Doing A Foundation For A Blk Of 4 Flats (with 3 Bdrms) In Sangotedo Lag by betty009(f): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Detached Int'l Standard 4 Bedrm Duplex In Lekki With Cofo / Available Vast Land For Sale @ Ofada/imowe,ogun- State / Urgent: Need A Block Of 4 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.