Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? (2943 Views)

I Wanna Know / Am A Christian Converted To Muslim.wanna Know Why? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
Two men were on a plane on a business trip when a Muslim couple boarded the plane and were seated right in front of them. The two men, eager to have some fun, started talking loudly.

"My boss is sending me to Saudi Arabia", the one said,

"But I don't want to go, too many Muslims there!"

The Muslim couple noticeably heard and grew uncomfortable.

The other guy laughed : "Oh, yeah, my boss wanted to send me to Pakistan but I refused, way too many Muslims!"

Smiling, the first man said, "One time I was in Egypt but I HATED the fact that there were so many Muslims !"

The couple fidgeted. The other guy responded, "Oh, yeah ! You can't go ANYWHERE to get away from them, the last time I was in France I ran into a bunch of them too !"

The first guy was laughing hysterically as he added, "That is why you'll never see me in Indonesia, way too many Muslims!"

At this, the Muslim man turned around and responded politely, "Why don't you go to Hell ?",

He asked, "I hear there's not very many Muslims THERE !" cheesy

★ Feel free to Tag/Share, ★

1 Like

Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
I can't imagine what their expressions were after that. they must have shut it up! hehehe!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nah, I'm guessing if one of 'em was davidylan and the other frosbel the plane would have been forced to perform emergency landing!
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
i think they are so hate-filled they'll prefer hell. hahaha!! u wonder why they never reasoned with what anyone tells them here??
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2012
IbroSaunks:

Jazakumullahu khayran. thank you much smiley hows ur blog, any new stuff?

sorry. I didnt see ds earlier. U followed the blog abi? U must av bn sent updates. check your yahoomail.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
I don't think I get updates but when I'm done I should visit
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^^hmmn. okay!
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
deols:

i think they are so hate-filled they'll prefer hell. hahaha!! u wonder why they never reasoned with what anyone tells them here??
it's majorly because they cannot open their minds. instead the only way they learn about Islam is from websites that paint the wrong picture. may Allah guide them.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^ amin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
IbroSaunks:

Nah, I'm guessing if one of 'em was davidylan and the other frosbel the plane would have been forced to perform emergency landing!

Ehmmmmmm, I'm also guessing if ibrosaunks n deols were the muslim couple cheesy grin grin, I can imagine the drama on the plane,
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
bhusayor:

Ehmmmmmm, I'm also guessing if ibrosaunks n deols were the muslim couple cheesy grin grin, I can imagine the drama on the plane,
wow, bhusayor, is that you shocked shocked ?

actually, I'm not much of a "drama queen" so I may not answer them.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yolzzzz ,this is me tongue grin

You shudnt be a drama queen before na, or is ibrosaunk a female shocked,

I think you are a drama king grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
Haa! I don't think any of the guys in the(my) profile pic look female, lol! I used queen cos that's the more common term, drama king sounded odd to me.
I'm usually calm in public anyway, otherwise I may be a "drama king"I haven't been seeing you around, how have you been?
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2012
I've been good, and I've been around,operating under the radar grin grin grin,

Btw, you referred me to your profile indirectly, nice suit, hehe #justkidding
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2012
under the radar eh? you wanted to see if nl would miss you? smiley
I did? ok this is me "un-referring" you! thanks for the compliment! it's not even foolproof evidence of my gender cos I can still be a lady uploading another man's pics. grin I'm not though grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2012
lol @ drama king\queen. .hehehe!

@bhus, its good 2 av u bak smiley. Ibro did miss u, I know! Hahaha nd i did too. . grin .dont u dare leave me again angry grin

dr's som1 else who hasnt bn around. A very troublesome fellow.lemme go check em how sef.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2012
Hahaha, deols!! Ok, I'm not leaving you anymore, never did though. You know, at times I just feel like being pasive and just doing the reading,

Ehmmmmmm @ibrosaunk are you on the left or right or none of d two
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by olawalebabs(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
deols:

lol @ drama king\queen. .hehehe!

@bhus, its good 2 av u bak smiley. Ibro did miss u, I know! Hahaha nd i did too. . grin .dont u dare leave me again angry grin

dr's som1 else who hasnt bn around. A very troublesome fellow.lemme go check em how sef.
really? how do you know? smiley

bhusayor:

Hahaha, deols!! Ok, I'm not leaving you anymore, never did though. You know, at times I just feel like being pasive and just doing the reading,

Ehmmmmmm @ibrosaunk are you on the left or right or none of d two
which one do you think i am?
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2012
IbroSaunks:

it's majorly because they cannot open their minds. instead the only way they learn about Islam is from websites that paint the wrong picture. may Allah guide them.

pls dont curse me. May allah NEVER guide me.

@ OP, did the ignorant muslim man get to read Surah 19:71? Perhaps he would know that allah sends all muslims to hell (besides martyrs) by an irrevocable decree. In other words . . . even hell is populated by muslims. The men shld come to America, very few muslims here and we prefer it that way.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 3:41am On Feb 16, 2012
davidylan:

@ OP, did the ignorant muslim man get to read Surah 19:71? Perhaps he would know that allah sends all muslims to hell (besides martyrs) by an irrevocable decree. In other words . . . even hell is populated by muslims. The men shld come to America, very few muslims here and we prefer it that way.
go back to the first thread you said that and read abubellos reply to it.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
davidylan:

the only pple u'd be able to fool by d above are those meant to go astray. I av known about that verse  from childhood. will be back wv the interpretation.  IA
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Sweetnecta: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
@Davidylan: « #20 on: Today at 03:10:15 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: IbroSaunks on February 14, 2012, 10:13 PM

pls dont curse me. May allah NEVER guide me.[/Quote]Normally, when someone in Islam supplicates, he or she says Amin at the end of it. Or someone will say Amin after if he/she didnt. We are not mean people when it comes to determining the end of a soul. We will not say Amin to your supplication. If you know that Allah is not the One that will decide your end, then say Amin or Amen to your prayer in bold. I know you are not that stupid to seal your own fate at about 29/31 tops. It is ignorance that has made yu made this prayers, because those who died outside Islam are in big trouble in their graves at Dawn and Very late afternoon on a daily basis receiving punishment and the fire of Hell is already turned on for them to see till they enter it. And the punishment in Hell, they will never be able to adjust to its difficulties. Your choice Davidylan. Lay your bed with thorns and blades and hazzards, if you want. Allah is not frustrated. You will see at the end and you will have no one to blame but your own self.

[Quote]@ OP, did the ignorant muslim man get to read Surah 19:71?[/Quote]Has the straw brained Davidylan ever bother to read from Verse 67 all the way to 71, he would have found out that unless he is not a human being, man without exception is addressed in these verses. From the specie of man, the evil doers will be humiliated and let the fire of hell catch them. The highest of all evil is not giving Allah His Right. When you say God has a son, you have refused to give God His Right for God is unlike any of His creation in purpose, etc. What is the use of a son, except to replace you in after you are no more, keeping on your legacy after one perishes? Nothing that happens to man will happen to God. When you say God is one of the 3; Father, son and Ghost, you have refused God His Rights. These are your problems among others that you know you have but too arrogant to correct.

[Quote]Perhaps he would know that allah sends all muslims to hell (besides martyrs) by an irrevocable decree.[/Quote]Around it is not in it. I am around the stadium does not mean I am inside the stadium. At least you acknowledge that the martyrs are not going to hell. Do part of Christians can be said the same thing about, because the Biblical Jesus has already condemned all of you, using the best of you to illustrate your doom; "The miracle workers for Jesus will be told by Jesus that he does not know them".  

[Quote]In other words . . . even hell is populated by muslims.[/Quote]And where you do think no muslims; Jews, Onishongo, Hindu, Christians, Sikhs, etc will end up; Islamic Paradise? Do you think at all?

[Quote] The men shld come to America, very few muslims here and we prefer it that way.[/Quote]Hello. I am a muslim. I live in America. And even in Rochester, there are many mosques. You need to take the advise of the Muslim couple and go to where there is least amount of muslims. But you have to say Amen to your prayer, at the top, first. This is if you are sure and Allah can let you taste you handwork even before you die. Allah is Capable of All things. Aayoju npa e. Somebody need to ship your behind to Gombe and let you smell some tatashe pepper in the hands of your best friends; the Christian Hausas.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
serious stuff!
open your mind David!
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
deols:

.the only pple u'd be able to fool by d above are those meant to go astray. I av known about that verse  from childhood. will be back wv the interpretation.  IA

why? you afraid of going to hell as allah has proclaimed for you? grin

IbroSaunks:

go back to the first thread you said that and read abubellos reply to it.

abubello was only doing what other muslims do daily, dance around unpleasant islamic facts. The quran is quite clear - you are going to hell. deal with it.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
davidylan:

why? you afraid of going to hell as allah has proclaimed for you? grin

abubello was only doing what other muslims do daily, dance around unpleasant islamic facts. The quran is quite clear - you are going to hell. deal with it.

lol! indeed can you quote the verse you are talking about! cause I can quote the verse in which Jesus condemed the likes of Bishop Oyedepo and the likes to a life in Hell by saying it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go heaven, hope you are poor! grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
FIrst, the bigot should have read the whole surah or perhaps, d verses before and after the one he quoted. I wonder if he gets the scope of his science journals merely by reading a paragraph. Allah does talk about people like him

"Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see. Deaf, dumb and blind, they will not return(t the path)." 2:17-18

They who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein." 2:39
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
surah 19:71-

وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلاَّ وَارِدُهَا كَانَ عَلَى رَبِّكَ حَتْماً مَّقْضِيّاً

19:71 There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished.

ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ وَّنَذَرُ الظَّـلِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيّاً

19:72 Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. And We shall leave the wrongdoers in it, Jithiyya.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^

Everyone would be brought to hell but the righteous would be saved.

Ibn Jarir reported from Abdullah that he said concerning Allah's statement,
"The bridge over Hell is like the sharp edge of a sword. The first group to cross it will pass like a flash of lightning. The second group will pass like the wind. The third group will pass like the fastest horse. The fourth group will pass like the fastest cow. Then, the rest will pass while the angels will be saying, `O Allah save them, save them.'''

Anyone with d ability to reason would understand that our degree of worship differs and so would be the acceptance to paradise. depending on your deeds, you would pass over hell(as Muslims) while the non believers would enter it and dwell in it forever. May Allah make us of the most pious. as below-

Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam commented on Allah's statement, وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا (There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)wink,

"The passing of the Muslims (over the Hellfire) means their passing over a bridge that is over it. But the passing of the idolators over the Hellfire refers to their admission to the Fire.''
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ibn Kathir explains further-

Concerning Allah's statement,

ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا ,

Then We shall save those who had Taqwa.

When all of the creatures passed over the Hellfire, and those disbelievers and the disobedient people who are destined to fall into it because of their disobedience, Allah will save the believers and the righteous people from it because of their deeds.

Therefore, their passing over the bridge and their speed will be based upon their deeds that they did in this life.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by olawalebabs(m): 5:24am On Feb 17, 2012
^^^ Jazakum llahu khairan, hope David will be able to reason now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Marry You're Cousin? / Hisn Ul Muslim ( Fortress Of A Muslim ) MP3 Version / Virtues Of The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijjah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.