Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Do You Advice She Is Lazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Advice She Is Lazy (2285 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / She Needs Ur Advice..she Is Her Mother But She Can’t Keep Her Secret. / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by just4just: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
i
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by babyme1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
just4just:

pls what do you think i should do. my wife is lazy and does not want to work. she does take good care of my kid she make them miss school imagine they have not enter class this year. i work outside home and been taken from place to another
You mean she is a stay-at-home mum yet her children have not been to school since the beginning of the term? What does she do at home if i may ask?
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by just4just: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
nothing, she will go to her mother and stay whenever am out of home
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by babyme1(f): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
You mean she goes to her mother's without taking the kids to school, and her mum doesn't frown at that?
Talk to her and find out why she is that way, she may have her reasons. BTW is she literate bc i find it strange.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by just4just: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
i have done alot of talking but to no avail. she had NCE
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by babyme1(f): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
Sorry bro, but the most important thing is the kids education. Make sure they are in school even when u are not at home. I don't know how u gotta do that but you have to bc it's obvious your wifey is not interested in the future of her children.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by just4just: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
thanks baby.me, i think i will consider boarding sch for them next section. only two kids. i think am releaved
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
like my friend would always say - having kids is a blessing, the problem is who you have them with.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by netotse(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
davidylan:

like my friend would always say - having kids is a blessing, the problem is who you have them with.
dayum. . .deep sturvs. . .lol

@OP
pardon my asking, what's her excuse?. . .need to know before I decide how much blame to heap on your head grin
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by babyme1(f): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
Boarding school is a good idea, but you have to put the age of the kids into consideration. How old are they?
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by moremi2008(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
Bros, there are deeper issues with your wife and your marriage than what's happening with the kids. If your wife can't even be bothered to take her own children to school, even after you have reprimanded her, then she just doesn't give a fck about life anymore and is probably about to divorce you. So what does she do when she gets to her mother's place? Watch Africa Magic? Chineke! Me I never see this kind situation before oh! These are her children, for crying out loud!
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Outstrip(f): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2012
Has she displayed any mental illness in the past? This is not normal behavior. If she cannot get the children to school it is safe to say the kids are probably not eating. There is something more here. Did you pay their fees? Why is she not working? This calls for a drastic solution
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2012
Has she displayed any mental illness in the past? This is not normal behavior.

Bros, there are deeper issues with your wife

Spot on. This is not just laziness, there is more to it. You need to step in and make sure your kids are ok (and getting educated) while you sort out what’s going on with her.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by agiboma(f): 2:28am On Feb 14, 2012
Has she clearly explained her reason's for not taking the kids to school? There seems to be more to this story, that you have not disclosed to us. Does your wife understand the value of education?
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Outstrip(f): 3:08am On Feb 14, 2012
agiboma:

Has she clearly explained her reason's for not taking the kids to school? There seems to be more to this story, that you have not disclosed to us. Does your wife understand the value of education?

There is nobody in Nigeria that does not ultimately have the mentality that education is the key. Unless their father founded boko haram. Even the most impoverished people that live in remote villages want their children to go to school. It just does not make sense
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 14, 2012
agiboma:

Perhaps the only thing to the story is that the woman is just bone lazy and could care less. She is probably the type who went to school just to while away the time till a husband came along. Zero motivation, no desire to better their lives and 100% dependent on a man for everything in life.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by cfours: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2012
just4just:

nothing, she will go to her mother and stay whenever am out of home

how old is she? what does she do at her mother's place?
is she educated herself?

-----

nevermind. I just looked through this guy's profile lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by moremi2008(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2012
c.fours:

how old is she? what does she do at her mother's place?
is she educated herself?

-----

nevermind. I just looked through this guy's profile lipsrsealed

I think that lady has mental issues. She's perhaps overwhelmed by the hustle of married life (hence why she runs to her mother's house everyday).

@OP - you had better leave the internet to go face your wife!
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2012
just4just:

am officer in idiroko
i need a plumby lady working here call
08033609396 or babybesr1970@yahoo.com

just4just:

am cool guy this is my no. and emails. 07025280186',  dbestbaby@gmail.com .girls only pls

just4just:

hi i need a sexy living around owode and idiroko  in ogun state for love and hot sex. hit me on babybest@yahoo.com. am  male officer living in idiroko but always lonely. 

Na married man they find sex on d net abi? Either u are an irresponsible married dude which explains why u have an irresponsible wife, if u were single when u posted dis, u probably got an internet wife and dis is the result  or you are a bloody liar
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
Lol@ "Plumby Lady" " Girls only pls" Wetin person no go see for Nairaland. Anyway I think he is a Police or army officer living away from his family.
Poster, You know the kind of wife you married, talk to her, talk to her mother, hold a family meeting, why would a mother take the future of her kids for granted. Have you paid their school fees? Why wont they be in school till febuary. This is serious
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by mutter(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
Just get a second wife there is no cure for laziness!
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
mutter:

Just get a second wife there is no cure for laziness!
I dont mean to sound rude but really sometimes it seems you really hate women.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by mutter(f): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
I hate no one. But I do hate some situations and qualities in a man or woman.
THIS WOMAN IS RUNNING DOWN HER HOME . The men and children are being adversely affected. The well being of the kids is not secured. They have to live with the damage.
Since her offence is that of omission I would not ask the man to send her away, but simply to take another wife. That way she still remains with her kids and the competition might make her sit up
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by feminineA: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
@poster feel u ve made a good decision abt d boarding school 4 ur children however make sure u re regular face in d school.as 4 ur wife no comment.
All d best
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
mutter:

I hate no one. But I do hate some situations and qualities in a man or woman.
THIS WOMAN IS RUNNING DOWN HER HOME . The men and children are being adversely affected. The well being of the kids is not secured. They have to live with the damage.
Since her offence is that of omission I would not ask the man to send her away, but simply to take another wife. That way she still remains with her kids and the competition might make her sit up
I dont even know what to say to you seriously. What happened to trying to work out their problems? What happened to making her earn her own funds? What happens to getting her involved in work or a business to take away her idle time? Bringing another person into an already troubled marriage is ur best solution. Seriously?
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by mutter(f): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
So how many years are you giving this projects of yours to work and what happens to the kids in that time. Sure- just shove them to boarding school because a woman is too lazy to get her act together.
Another woman will certainly get the home functioning.
The marriage is not troubled, one person is just not performing. Do you think the man has not used up all his saliva and done everything to get her moving.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
mutter:

So how many years are you giving this projects of yours to work and what happens to the kids in that time. Sure- just shove them to boarding school because a woman is too lazy to get her act together.
Another woman will certainly get the home functioning.
The marriage is not troubled, one person is just not performing. Do you think the man has not used up all his saliva and done everything to get her moving.
And the other woman will just come in and automatically out do the kids mother in caring for the kids? Seriously? So what happens if my husband is lazy?
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by mutter(f): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
DEBRIEF. do I have to remind you of the roles of a woman and man?
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
mutter:

DEBRIEF. do I have to remind you of the roles of a woman and man?
Remind me pls. If my husband is a lazy draft playing womanising lay about drunk please advice me on what to do.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Outstrip(f): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

Remind me pls. If my husband is a lazy draft playing womanising lay about drunk please advice me on what to do.
Simple. Just stay in the marriage but run around town and screw anything that pays attention to you. That way he will wake up
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by ronkebp(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire

@ Poster both you and your wife are not serious human beings, when you personally become serious and responsible then you can find a cure for your wife's laziness.
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
If you as a father has a wife and have kids and YOUR Wife has not done enuf to make sure the kids were in class this year, and you have done nothing about it, at least for the sake of those kids, then, you are yet to do enough too, Sir.
Also, find out why she is what she is.
While you were dating her, was she working or show interest in working?
Or do you just plan to marry her and change her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? / Am I Asking For Too Much? / Mcghee Sextuplets Recreate The Photo That Went Viral 6 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.